collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WWYD package never arrived  (Read 362 times)

Offline babyapplejack

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
WWYD package never arrived
« on: December 30, 2013, 11:38:26 PM »
I had sold a couple G3's back in November on ebay to a buyer with really good feedback! I mailed out the ponies on November 25 and she still hasn't gotten them yet and they were only going from Ontario Canada to Virginia. I have never had a package go mia ever, and I don't always get tracking unless the buyer requests it, and so I did not have tracking on this package. I am really kicking myself for not getting it!
So I have never had to deal with something like this before. What should I do?
Thank you!

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
Re: WWYD package never arrived
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 05:23:59 AM »
I would cross my fingers and hope!  That is really all you can do. If they file an item not received claim, and you didn't get the Tracked Small Packet option, then they will win the claim. It is as simple as that.

If it was me, I would do my best to try and delay them past the 45 day mark so they can't file a claim.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: WWYD package never arrived
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 04:56:04 AM »
The USPS has been really screwy this holiday season, hopefully it is just caught up somewhere and it will arrive soon. I know it doesn't seem that incredibly far from Ontario to Virginia but mail coming from Canada can take up to 4-6 weeks. Then add on the holiday and it can take just about all of those 6 weeks to arrive.

If she so happens to open a case against you, unfortunately with no tracking number to show proof of delivery, EBay will side in her favor.  So if I was you I would just make sure you keep good communication with her at this point. I would try and reassure her that it has been sent and that due to the holiday that mail can be incredibly slow. Also if she does happen to open a case just to protect her purchase she does not have to escalate it right away. She can still allow some more leeway time for your sake to see if it arrives. It's when they escalate the claim that Ebay will pull your funds within 24 hours.   
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal