collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 51808 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Lol, I don't mind the adding since it gives me more choices. It's just the taking things off part. >_<
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
I had a pony in mind to add...but then I forgot what it was!  >: /  What a dork lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
Well, I've been shopping around.  I've gotten three ponies through various means from my swap partner's list as well as some non-pony items they wanted as well.  I have some more things in my sale pony bins for them, too, but I need to dig around for them and double-check condition.  I think I'll have gone well over the swap price guide but frankly, I'm having too much fun to rein it in.  :D

And now, to attempt to catch up on questions!  You darling, chatty, inquisitive people, you!  ;)

If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?
Yes.  ;)  I love well-flocked ponies as well as deflocking as a cure for mangey ponies.  :D

What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
Whaaat?   :P  Um.  Lemon, lime, orange, strawberry, and apple.  But I like real fruit--not fruit flavorings--so I can't imagine you sending a smoothie or a juice through the post.  :D

Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area?
Not a bit!  That'd be fun.  Particularly if you live in Scotland or Ireland--where I have family ties.  But yes, I'd love to learn more about you and where you live.  :)

Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation?
I'm having deja vu.  Did I already answer this?  I would love pony accessories extras.  The more MLP, the merrier!  But, I'd also like to give you free rein to gift me with whatever you'd like.  I am not a picky partner, or an ungrateful one, I'll be so excited to open the box no matter what you send.  :)

If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?
I trust your muse.  Go with whatever!  :D

And pony armies?
I don't have any pony armies.  I love boy ponies and would never, ever, ever turn one away no matter what condition they're in--but that's not quite the same as intentionally building an army.  :D
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
I only added ponies to my list to give my partner more choise - but  I haven't removed anything.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
I *might* have removed a couple, but if I did, I'm pretty sure it was before partners were allocated.  Or if it was after, it was, like, right after.  My apologies if I messed anything up for my swap partner. 

Oh, and dear partner, I have now consolidated my questionnaire answers.  They should be on page 30 of this thread. :)

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

gargoylekitty

I might have added to my list, but definitely haven't removed anything.

I'm now a depends pony?  What the!  So very odd.
I feel like I've been a Colorswirl Pony for ages now. I'm alright with that.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
The "no changes" rule for the want list is to prevent items from being REMOVED...its unfair to your partner if you ask for a pony, they track it down and then you take it off your list. So I can live with things being added to your want list but please dont remove things as thats not fair to your partner.

You will get addresses at some point during this week and I cant believe how amazingly so many of you seem to be doing I need to get in gear and track down some more awesome items! :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
my pony wantlist hasn't changed since the MD pony meet.  I've been spending too much money on monster high dolls lately to be able to spare any change for my 4 legged toys!
looking into a re-branding.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
My wish list is always the same :P
My first pony for my partner arrived today, and she has some symbol rub.  I am disappointed to say the least.  On the upside, I can look forward to one super awesome pony being shipped to my house this week!! 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
FINALLY answered the questions I'd missed D:
I haven't changed my list ^^ It's so long I don't think I could think of any more pony to put on it XD Plus I'm spending all my pony money on my partner haha

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
I have damn near all my extras.   Still waiting for word on ponies LOL

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
still looking for extras and waiting on money to come in to buy the other pony's i have on hold and still looking for a elusive pony the last 1 for my box

gargoylekitty

Waiting on an auction and scourging my boxes as I think I have one my partner would just flip for(no one buy anything more!  :mad:).  :P

I've been spending too much money on monster high dolls lately to be able to spare any change for my 4 legged toys!

Okay, kinda OT for this post/thread/whatever it's called, but have you gotten Robecca yet? I stumbled on her this morning, stopped at Target looking for those  new plush ponies(no show) then figured I might as well check  the monsters, and am still a little giddy over it. Picked up Venus too, not sure if I love her as much as others seem to, but Robecca was my primary goal. /just had to share with someone

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Baha I just realised the ponies I want to buy today are not on my wishlist :lmao: Since we just got Lyra and Trixie.

Waiting on ponies and 2 extras in the mail before I buy anything else.

Babushka

I've kept my wish list the same since the sign-ups.

Armies?
I have a growing AJ army . . .
But, as you can tell in my signature, TE Bright Eyes is my true love. :) Not that I expect my partner to get me a Bright Eyes :silly:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal