collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 51821 times)

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Sign Ups Closed - Partners Being Assigned
« Reply #225 on: July 18, 2012, 01:55:45 PM »
muwahahaha, i already have a few things bought! and I am traveling around  for the next few days...I will sure to keep an  eye out for anything interesting that I haven't seen around home to buy for my partner

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2012, 02:15:37 PM »
Would love to start shopping, too ...but still no partner here. :(

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 18, 2012, 03:53:34 PM »
No theme for mine really XD Just trying to get as much stuff off my partner's wish list as possible :D And lots of extras I think they might like! ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 18, 2012, 04:21:11 PM »
Would love to start shopping, too ...but still no partner here. :(

Got your partner yet?

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #229 on: July 18, 2012, 04:35:14 PM »
Already bought the first pony for my partner just now! Hope to pick up extra goodies this weekend while I continue shopping... ;) Ooh, this is exciting!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Lets Get Shopping!
« Reply #230 on: July 18, 2012, 04:53:16 PM »
ooooh! I missed out the new personal questions

You guys can ask as many questions of one another as we go :)...even if they are silly they can help you create an awesome swap box...

What is your favorite holiday?
Easter! [lol sorry its a weird one!]

Do you like homemade snacks?
I like ANY snacks :P So yes homemade snacks [the sweeter the better] would be lovely

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?
Yup!

Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?
Happy with both - my main other interests are anything Snoopy related and I love anything and everything 80s retro

Also...who has a birthday within the next two month?
No unfortunately March for me

For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references.
Anything Hasbro based and anything thats a baby pony :) - I have Hasbro inspired baby customs for most of the early sets and would love any "baby" version of the TEs or Rainbow ponies :)

What are your top 5 most wanted ponies?
Oh thats a tough one - from my list probably Lickety Split, Posey, Baby Lofty, German Moonstone and Majesty

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
All the ponies! lol...I am a completionist when it comes to ponies so I am always on the look out for every little bit of a release - the pony, the backcard, the accessories, the ribbon - you name it!

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
I love merch - especially anything "paper" based - so newsletters, leaflets, cards, that kind of thing - but I do only collect G1 merch

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?
I love it! Its completely unexpected for me as I didnt realise I would be so taken in but yes I am enjoying it.

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
I think my wish list is pretty much all G1 so that would be my preference! But ponies are ponies and all are welcome here :)

What's your favorite pony from each gen?
Baby Fifi and Sundance from G1, I dont have a G2 fav as I dont know them well enough, Pumpkin Tart in G3 and Rarity in G4

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
Earth :)

Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
Yes they are adorable! I dont collect official plushes but I would love a Baby Fifi custom maybe one day

How do you feel about handmade gifts?
Amazing - I am always stunned by peoples talents on here and a handmade gift shows care, time and effort which is always awesome!

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
Hmmm....thats a tough one...I dont think there is anything which would be relevant to a swap box that I dislike...except dark chocolate [yuck!]

Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?
I am a complete girly girl - the more tacky, retro, brighter the better.

Favorite animals?
Cats and polar bears [random but true :)]

Favorite season?
Autumn

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears?
I love ANY kind of accessory! And yes I have pierced ears

What kind of weather do you love?
I dont know why but I love "cool but clear" - for me nothing better than a crisp, cool [not cold] day where the hair is sharp enough to taste, there is rain in the air but you can go for a walk without it being wet.

Do you like tea? What kind?
Hmm....despite being British no tea is not my thing - I dont really like hot drinks of any kind.

Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
Yes I love puzzles

Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
Are you kidding? This would make my day! :p

Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
I dont collect any other pony figures other than Hasbro MLP but I am always happy to be introduced to something different.

Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
Yes, but my collection is very specific unfortunately - just Brazil, Argie babies and some Bow Tie variants.

Would any of your be offended by animal parts?  Either in food, or in crafts?  Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
I wouldnt be offended but it wouldnt be to my taste...sorry

Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?
That would be great!

Do you like nature and traveling places?
Yes, I live in the middle of the country so I am all about nature. And I spend half my life on a train or plane travelling so I love to learn about new things and new places.

What are everyone's favorite color to wear.
As bright as possible!

Are there any colors you dislike wearing?
Nothing in particular - except maybe green.

Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?
I have a "baby" called Harry - he is in fact a little Wire Fox Terrier who I treat like a child and who in turn acts like a spoilt 2 year old. Like his mum he lives for toys and has 4 toy boxes he is so spoiled - his favourite are little cuddle animals [oddly he has a particular fondness for sheep] or anything with a squeeky in it!

Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?
I do but just MLP ones!

If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites?
Do I like pony accessories? I LIVE for pony accessories! Honestly any accessory and I am super happy.

What's your favorite color pony hair?
White

Do you have a kid or a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for?
I have a dog called Harry - he is a little Wire Fox Terrier and he is my baby - he "collects" cuddly sheep :)

Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)  Or would you rather they be new?
I collect G1s...they are all second hand so second hand anything doesnt bother me at all

Do you guys like books? If so, what kind?
I love books - I am quite an eclectic reader so I ll try everything from romance to thriller to sci fi.

Do you like/collect backcards?
Yes I love backcards

Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area? (i.e. Scottish fudge or a tin of haggis, lol)
That would be so cool! I love getting extras that I would never be able to purchase locally.

Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation?
Either way is fine by me

If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?
Generic would be a little more wide ranging but I would be happy with a theme and without one.

If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?
Flocked :)

What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
This is such a weird question :P But orange!

Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it?
Yes I have a Megan and Sundance army

Does anyone mind if there is a name or initials written under the pony's foot?
No that doesnt bother me at all

One of the ponies I got my partner has a factory flaw where the paint is rubbed a bit.  Is this going to bother you, oh partner dearest?
No if it was a minor factory flaw that would be perfectly fine of course

We have a new sort of Fakies in Germany - I would say a mix of G3s and G4s. They're cute and very good for customizing. Would you like to receive one as an Extra in your box?
I am not a customiser but I do like to collect anything a bit different so this would be cool :)

Would you like a backcard from a pony on my list?
Always he he he

Would you be put off by a detergent smell?
I would be put off by smoke smell - yuck - but detergent is a clean smell so I can certainly live with that

What is your ladies T-shirt size?
Large

Do you collect FiM Trading Cards?
Not yet...but never say never

Do you collect blind bags?
Yes but I only have wave 3 so far

Do you wear bracelets?
My accessory obsession stretches to real life so yes any kind of accessory :)

What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers?
I have a worrying lack of musical taste and am stuck in the 80s with Bon Jovi as the BEST BAND in the world - there will be no arguments.

What are your favourite video games if you play?
I am a Game Boy [GBA/DS/DSi] geek - especially any kind of platform/adventure game - I have played Mario from original Nintendo through to the most recent releases and I love him and Princess Peach

Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony?
Baby Fifi

Does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids?
Nope!

If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
Go ahead and save room in the box if you wish and free that pony!

So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!!
I am happy with anything on my wish list

If you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period?
Not at all - maybe no chew marks but other issues are fine

Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like  There's so many different things to choose from and I want to make sure to get something you like  Do you like gum, tootsie rolls, hard candy, old fashioned candy, fruit flavors, peppermint, lollipops, Wonka candies? Give me some examples of candy you like [/color]
Any kind of white chocolate [or any kind of chocolate] - I am easily lead by white chocolate

Phew - I think thats me up to date :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:31:53 PM by hathorcat »
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 18, 2012, 05:01:37 PM »
merged with original survey answers!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:47:32 PM by Buddafly »
looking into a re-branding.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2012, 05:16:17 PM »
ooooh! I missed out the new personal questions

You guys can ask as many questions of one another as we go :)...even if they are silly they can help you create an awesome swap box...

What is your favorite holiday?
Easter! [lol sorry its a weird one!]

Do you like homemade snacks?
I like ANY snacks :P So yes homemade snacks [the sweeter the better] would be lovely

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?
Yup!

Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?
Happy with both - my main other interests are anything Snoopy related and I love anything and everything 80s retro

Also...who has a birthday within the next two month?
No unfortunately March for me

For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references.
Anything Hasbro based and anything thats a baby pony :) - I have Hasbro inspired baby customs for most of the early sets and would love any "baby" version of the TEs or Rainbow ponies :)

We really gotta meet one day!  Still no word on whether I'll get to the UK Ponycon this fall, but you'll be the first to know if I do. ;) I also love Easter and Snoopy (he goes along with my beagle fetish, naturally), and my birthday is in March as well.   ^.^

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2012, 05:17:46 PM »
Totally sweetie - how similar!!! I know we are on opposite coasts but Scotland isnt that "wide" :P

I ll keep my fingers crossed you make the Con...either that or we need to find more Scottish members and get a little Scottish meet going :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #234 on: July 18, 2012, 05:19:33 PM »
I've got some ponies on the way and bought an extra :frolic: going to buy wrapping paper later.

^^

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 18, 2012, 05:32:01 PM »
well i like dragons and egypt :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 18, 2012, 07:19:57 PM »
I like sweet and simple customs......something cute and colorful.....and maybe sparkly. :)  Babies of G1 unicorns that don't have a baby would be neat.....like a Baby Sparkler or Baby Red Roses.

I don't expect my partner to give me a custom, though. I myself cannot customize because I lack the skill, patience, and supplies.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #237 on: July 18, 2012, 09:40:42 PM »
Got my partner!!  :P

Yeah and I have the first pony on hand and I aw 2 others in my friends sales...lol...

What a cool start for this swap. :)

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 18, 2012, 09:55:33 PM »
Dear Partner,

You are the best.  I'm over-the-moon happy to be shopping for you the next couple months.  But really, at this rate, if I take two months to shop I'll need a moving van for the box.  So, maybe it won't take me very long.  ;)  But!  You are such fun to shop for.  :D

Love,

Me

Haha  :lmao: Me too!

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2012, 10:06:56 PM »
Mine goes more like

Dear partner,

I'm going to get you some awesome ponies even if I have to bite off arena members arms and take them. ^.^

:silly:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal