collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bodymods  (Read 4351 times)

Stuntmang

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Bodymods
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 03:50:28 AM »
*breaks out the list*

In my time (the past 10 years)
Nostril piercings, both sides (down to 1)
Madonna (gone)
Tongue (gone)
Navel (gone)
Third Eye (gone)
5 lobe piercings each side, 1 each side stretched to 12mm (3 and the stretch)
Conch

8 transdermal implants in corset shape on back (gone)
10mm cbb implanted on sternum (gone. Got it in a sealed pot of sterile solution though..)

4 stars and a pentagram down my spine
Tribal mess that I hate on lower back
Ankh and flowers (handpicked) work in progress by my boyfriend
Pawprints up left arm
Right foot with local flowers
full cover right lower leg, sea dragon, jellyfish and a geisha styled mermaid.

I've got a £20 voucher for tattooing I won in a raffle a couple of months back I must see about using..
Jesus. How many metal detectors have you set off?

Offline PrincessOfDarkness

• Queen of the Zombie Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • my dA
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 04:07:32 AM »
I currently have 2 sets of lobe piercings, my left tragus and a cartilage piercing in my left ear.
Previously though I also had my eyebrow done and my bellybutton.
I also have 4 tatts - my thigh piece (roses, heart lock and key), my upper arm (my first ferret's portrait) and both wrists - one is a memorial piece for my mum, the other is my zombie pony custom Little Zombie Girl <3
Always more plans for more ink ^.^

~Princess Of Darkness~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart:  Never really open for commissions, but can be bribed ;)  :heart: SOOOO much Love to Jupi for my amazing Cupcake Zombie :heart:

antlercat

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 04:31:11 AM »
I used to have a lot of piercings, but I got bored of them. Now I just have my nose, tragus & belly button pierced. May get my ears pierced again in the future, but I think that's it.
Tattoos, however...I really love tattoos, and each of mine are very special to me.
I have a blue star on the back of my right hip (so...my bum, then. Let's be specific :P), a seahorse on my left arm (my design), a sunflower on the back of my neck (again, my own personal design), a black heart on my hip (left side), Rarity's cutiemark of three diamonds on my left 'hip'/bum again ;), and a blue and white balloon molly fish on my right wrist.
I plan on more, too.

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 06:13:33 AM »
I adore bodymods. At the moment I don't have as many as I'd like, but once I turn 18.. off to the tattoo studio I'll go.  ;)   I really like needles, oddly enough..

I currently have: nose piercing (nostril), helix (x1), two lobe piercings on right side (one of them self pierced). Self piercing wasn't a first choice.. I've done quite a few with sterile equipment and had no complications whatsoever.
I had to retire a lobe piercing on my left side as unfortunately it ripped :yikes: but I'm going to get the left side pierced twice more and I'm planning on another one on the right. So five lobe piercings in all. I did have one lobe stretched to 3mm (I know, I know..) but I didn't like it.

I'm also planning to get my naval done, once I overcome my severe hatred of my stomach XD and possibly tragus.

It's difficult for me because I currently work with children, and my future career (paeds nursing) specifies that I can't have facial piercings and visible tattoos. So my nose piercing is coming out once I'm 18. I'll be getting body tattoos to make up for it.  ^.^

I'm planning to get tiny swallows across my right hipbone, something incorporating roses across my ribcage on the left side, possibly a small pony related tattoo also. My parents do not know, as they disapprove of any body mods - they aren't exactly happy about what I currently have, but it's not their business XD

Does hair dye count too? My hair has been midnight blue, maroon and dark red. It'll be going bright pink soon.. and then teal, and god knows what'll come after that! :drunk:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 06:24:28 AM by BrightSide »
Fight like a girl..

Scarab

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2012, 09:12:53 AM »
Seems like a lot of you have some really nice bodymods going on. :D I like it that people get more and more of them, it makes is a bit less unusual and the acceptance is slowly getting more spread. ^.^

Well, if dyed hair counts I went from blond (my original colour) to blue, purple, black with red tips, fully black and now I'm sporting intensive red (at least that's what the package says ;) ).

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 09:17:29 AM »
I'm also planning to get my naval done, once I overcome my severe hatred of my stomach XD

Ya know, my belly button piercing actually made me feel a bit better about my midsection.  I have always been self-conscious and I was afraid it would bring attention to it (even though I know I'm not bad by any means, it still bothers me).  But now when I look down, I see sparkles and it makes me feel a little better.  :)  Love your shape, and all that.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Chai

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • yoga pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2012, 01:41:27 PM »
I'm also planning to get my naval done, once I overcome my severe hatred of my stomach XD

Ya know, my belly button piercing actually made me feel a bit better about my midsection.  I have always been self-conscious and I was afraid it would bring attention to it (even though I know I'm not bad by any means, it still bothers me).  But now when I look down, I see sparkles and it makes me feel a little better.  :)  Love your shape, and all that.

This! I hated my stomach from age 10 until I had my belly button pierced at 17, and then I magically didn't mind it as much. I'm almost 20 now and actually even LIKE my stomach... it's very strange.

I'm very into body mods... I love the process of being pierced (not the pain, just the anticipation and adrenaline) and the aesthetic of the healed piercings. I currently have:
-belly button
-nostril
-3 lobe piercings in left ear, 2 in right
-tragus
-rook
-helix
...for a grand total of ten piercings. My first lobes are stretched to a 6g, which is just big enough to have fun with while still being able to wear standard earrings sometimes. I plan on getting an industrial or a conch at some point, and maybe a philtrum ("Medusa") or a tongue web.

I don't have any tattoos yet, but I plan on getting "I love you" in my boyfriend's handwriting on my shoulder if we get married one day (which is being discussed). I'd also like another small piece, but I'm not sure what yet.

thanks to sunnyrain for my avatar and sweetmelons for my sig.

LizbethDawn

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2012, 05:20:32 PM »
I've got my nose pierced which a friend did for me for my 18th, I had both ears pierced at 9 and I have them both stretched to a 0g I want to go up two more to 5/8 and just stay there.
I also have one tattoo that I got for my daughter. Her name means gazelle so I have a baby gazelle with pink asters around it which is the birth flower for September. I have two more planned out one is for my three angel babies and the other is for my home state California. I'm also going to have one for each child I have which will probably only be one more.

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »

It's le stupid eating disorder which stops me. My stomach is quite probably my biggest physical insecurity, I come to hate it more as time passes.

Some of the girls I've known with the same problems got theirs pierced either to mark an achievement (leaving the ward / recovery progress), so maybe I'll do the same.  ^.^
Fight like a girl..

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 06:06:37 PM »
I'd like to just have simple pierced ears, but evidently I'm allergic to nickel! I've tried numerous times with numerous metals, but nothing has lasted more than about 8 weeks without getting infected. I'd love a tattoo, but I have no idea what I'd want on me forever lol. Plus I'd probably be allergic to the ink...
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Englishgothgirl

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2012, 05:07:29 PM »
I've got 9 tattoos
ear at 12mm an going higher

4 facial piercing at mo, too many previous to count

will be getting my tongue split in future :)

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2012, 05:39:59 PM »
I used to have my tongue pierced, but I had to take it out :C

Now I just have a ton of holes in myears.

If I could afford it, and worked in a job where it wouldn't be considered too weird, I'd have my ears surgically modified so they were pointy, like an elf.
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2012, 08:05:40 AM »
^ I adore elf ears! ^.^ They're so lovely..

If it didn't look so ouchy or present a problem career-wise, I'd consider having it done..
Fight like a girl..

Offline naylastar

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2012, 11:49:13 AM »
I love piercings! I've never had any on my face but I have my belly button pierced. I used to have 18 earrings in my ears but I've taken them all out except one little hoop in my left tragus. I really regret taking them all out and I hope to get some put back in but I need to wait till I can afford it. I always wanted to get a dermal anchor just behind my right ear but I'm scared of how permanent they are. The same with tattoos.

Wilford B Wolf

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2012, 05:04:04 PM »
wow.....thats alot of metal and ink

me ive only got the 2 both were simple statements on my life...first was my pawprint cutiemark..i didnt think of it as a cutie mark at the time but..the location and looking back LOL it certainly could be mistaken for one..its a full scale solid fill wild WOLF paw print with claws...with as shy as i am that was the hardest thing ive ever done..and NO ONE knew i was doing it..but the symbolization goes way way way back with me between being a lone wolf and such...mom sure was mad when i told her HAHAH even at the time of being 30+

the second was a belly button piercing..i was like..oh..your done?.....some reason with all my metal fab work and scars from such i was expecting a more sensitive spot like that to be more painfull lol....but i kept loosing my paw print dangles sadly so its just a ball end

i want a lil more ink...but its gottta be on my backside and i dont mean down there with my cutie mark i mean anything forward facing is likely to get hit with some chunk of flying metal etc...ive got enuf scars to tell me anything forward facing wont survive

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal