collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 845
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Pokémon!  (Read 6795 times)

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 06:15:59 PM »
I love Pokemon, although I didn't get to play a real Pokemon game until Diamond and Pearl came out (I pre-ordered Diamond). Now I have Diamond, SoulSilver, White, and Emerald, and I really hope to get my hands on a copy of Pokemon Yellow one day. I have the old Pokemon Pinball too, I have a Gameboy Color that I got for my birthday last year :D

My favorite Pokemon is Mudkip. :heart:
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline StarDapple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 06:21:14 AM »
I am a Poke-geek!   :nerdy:   I have cards, movies, the entire first season and some of the second, plushies, toys, books, manga, shirts...and of course the games!  Not just the regular games either, I have Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Trading Card game for Gameboy, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Puzzle League...I am obsessed I tell you, OBSESSED!  I started out with Blue version *my brother had Red* and went from there! 

I have a lot of favorites, but some of them are Arcanine, Ninetales, Rapidash, Shinnx, and Mightyena.   :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chai

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • yoga pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 06:31:06 AM »
Oh man, I have always loved Pokemon. I was in kindergarten when it first started getting big, and got a Game Boy with Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Pinball for my 6th birthday, and then Pokemon Snap for my 7th. My favorite is Pidgey and it's evolutions. :3

thanks to sunnyrain for my avatar and sweetmelons for my sig.

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 06:35:30 AM »
Any other pokefans here? I've loved Pokémon since I was about 7 years old.

I've played all the generations of games, from Red & Blue to Black & White. I've seen quite a lot of the anime. I've read a little of the manga. I've just recently started to collect cards, figures and plushies again. :)

I love pokemon! i scored a special edition pokemon gameboy colour and pokemon yellow for $5 from the op shop.. I felt bad for paying such a low price but. I didn't have anymore cash on me >_<; BTW favourite pokemon? Charizard :DD

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 06:36:44 AM »
I'm still a Pokemon geek. I've been into it since it first came out and still collect all the games and the cards, as well as the figurines of my favourite characters. I'm working on collecting all of the DVDs, I have most of the movies, and am mainly working on the TV series. Must have a complete set!

As for my favourite pokemon,  I have too many to pick just one. But I suppose it would be one of my original favourites, Bulbasaur and it's evolutions, and Gengar.

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

Offline SpaRx

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 06:40:49 AM »
I love Pokémon! I never played the RBY games but I got Silver from my grandparents after their trip to Greece back in 2001 and I've been hooked ever since. I've got at least one game from every generation and Fluffy, my Togekiss plushie!  :biggrin: I used to have a some cards too but they're probably up in the attic now hiding in a box.  :P
:silly:

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 06:59:43 AM »
i used to play yellow, later red, silver and borrowed diamond from a friend. ;) i don´t know much about the new ones.
which are your favorite? raichu was always my fav! :D
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 09:18:22 AM »
I love pokemon, and so does my boyfriend! ^^He started collecting the Tomy toys, cards and plushies last year, around the time I started collecting ponies. I think I've played almost every generation that came out. So far, i like Soul Silver the best. >_> I like the first two generations of pokemon mixed with the newer game. I'm hoping they'll release a new version of Red, Blue and Yellow. c:
My favourite pokemon would have to be Slowpoke. So cute. >///<
My boyfriend and I are planning on cosplaying as pokemon trainers for our next anime convention. I'm making him a life-size squirtle or charmander, and I'm making myself a life-sized slowpoke. :D

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 10:57:42 AM »
My biggest problem is I'm not at all into the virtual gaming. I like the show and the card game. Non-gamers aren't usually included in the fandom of anything.

If I had to pick a favorite it would probably come down to scyther.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:00:08 AM by HavACrumpet452 »

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 11:13:55 AM »
Pokemon! A big nostalgic thing for me, for sure. ^_^ I began watching it only two months after it started airing on US television- my brother's friend at summer camp told him about it since his dad worked for the kid's TV station that translated it or something... they were both eight, I was four. Totally agree with melody_angels and PinkRosedust- it is definitely something that you hold to you, and it was the most amazing thing as a child to be into Pokemon and nearly everyone else was too, like if you didn't know someone, at least you could talk about Pokemon, lol!!

They are the only virtual games I ever played... I hate to admit this, but I actually save up for the gaming consoles (like Gameboy, DS, etc.) just for Pokemon. I don't buy any other games because I don't play them. Yeah, I know it's expensive, but I love it too much. D:
My first version was yellow, and I loved it!! Though I think my favorite version I ever played is my Pokemon Crystal... Quagsire was my favorite 2nd gen pokemon when it came out!! Loved it even more in the show... so cute!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:31:07 AM by StarDragon »

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 12:26:00 PM »
Yes I've always been a fan! I tend to go on a gaming binge once a year or so and play the latest game like a fiend XD I also bought a used game off someone on eBay so I now have tons of shinies.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 01:04:06 PM »
My favorite is Wooper.  :D

It is a given that any time a new game comes out I will choose the Fire-type starter, and then load up the rest of my team with tried and true favorites.  I almost always have a Zubat or its equivalent, a Wooper, a Psychic-type, maybe a Ghost-type, and a Pidgeot-clone. 

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 01:33:55 PM »
I love pokemon!! I collect and play the card game, currently running a pshchic deck with scolipede in it <3 I also have some plushies and figures.

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 02:47:22 PM »
Nice to see that there's more pony/pokefans. :)

I've got many favorites, can't just choose one. Most of the are from generation 1, but I like many of the newer ones as well.

My favorite region is Kanto. It's so cozy and so much nostalgia to me. <3

I've never learned to play the card game, I'm just into collecting them. I'd love to get a booster box one day. Right now I don't have the money though. :/
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »
You shoud learn to play it's really easy and fun!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal