collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467694 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #3555 on: May 20, 2021, 03:21:38 PM »
ANTS!!! Again *cries* They found the cat food bowl. Again! They're coming from the laundry closet but I don't know exactly where. I don't have a washer/dryer so I use it for storage. I'm not going to pull everything out, I'm too sore and tired from yesterday. So I sprayed under the doors. I picked up all the cat stuff and washed the floor under it with white vinegar. Ants, I hate ants. At least I am still only dealing with the tiny grease/sugar ants.

Also, I think I've killed the aloe plants my sister gave me. The little one is almost for sure dead. The big one still has some green on the bottom of the fronds so maybe I can save it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: May 22, 2021, 10:37:11 AM »
Hot and humid, and we need rain on top of that due to less snow.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: May 22, 2021, 11:16:11 AM »
I have a lot of trivial complaints.  I was really down yesterday.

I had my hair cut the other day and although the stylist cut it the same way she always does I feel like it's too short now. 

I was going to switch out my earrings yesterday and I couldn't find one my favorite go to pairs.  I'm not sure where I put them.  I started looking for another pair of earrings since I couldn't find the original ones and realized I have very few pairs of earrings that I can wear for everyday.

I've also been feeling guilty about buying non essential things.   I'm not even spending a lot but I still feel guilty.

My elderly dog still needs to be watched carefully and can't go outside by herself.

Also my dad cannot let a single day pass without commenting on politics.  It's been like that since Nov  and it's getting harder and harder to stay silent and not tell him that I wish he'd stop.  I can't ask him to stop because he will get angry and hold a grudge against me for it for a really long time.

It's been rough lately.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 11:44:51 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3558 on: May 22, 2021, 05:26:28 PM »
My battle with ants continues... this morning there was one (the tiny ones again - must be the same colony) on my water bottle on my nightstand. I had just woke up and my eyes couldn't focus to see if there were more. It's amazing I saw the one to begin with. Anyway, after I woke up some more I looked everywhere; the baseboards, the wall, the ceiling, the carpet (I highly doubt I could see them on the carpet but looked anyway) and didn't see any more. Later, I took a nap and when I woke up again, there was another one in the same spot. I got the spray and sprayed the baseboards even though I saw no ants on them. The only way for them to have gotten on my nightstand would be to crawl up the cord for my lamp so I sprayed that area too, which is behind my bed.

I dunno. I'm hoping they were scouts and since I killed them, more won't come. There is no food in my bedroom and I only have gummy vitamins as any kind of candy or whatever, but they're sealed in a bottle.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: May 24, 2021, 08:20:44 AM »
I hate that I'm not going to my nephew's graduation this weekend because of a dog.

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #3560 on: May 25, 2021, 06:12:53 AM »
I just spent over an hour getting a document printed, signed and scanned.  >_< Had to reinstall my printer etc. etc. just to get this simple job done.

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: May 25, 2021, 11:20:31 AM »
I have to move to a new apartment but I am leaving here in December  >_< You can't wait a few months before you sell the apt?

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: May 25, 2021, 12:26:59 PM »
I bought some sticky notes at the supermarket yesterday to keep myself more organized, but now it turned out they were piece of junk that just won't stick and some of them keep falling off :argh: I already ordered a better brand online that is said to be super sticky and has pretty good reviews, but I am still pretty mad about it.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3563 on: May 25, 2021, 06:27:39 PM »
I have a nervous habit of licking my lips too much. To the point they get raw and hurt. Well I must be nervous lately because they're red and sore. Also, the eczema on my arm is breaking out bad. It itches and it's so painful.

I don't know what I'm anxious about. My brain is annoying sometimes.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: May 25, 2021, 06:59:42 PM »
^I pick at my lips and it takes me until I'm getting to the point of it hurting and I'm bleeding for me to realize "why am I doing this?".

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: May 26, 2021, 03:58:14 PM »
For some reason I can't use my mouse on my speaker icon to get the screen to adjust the volume on my speakers.  It was working the last time I adjusted the sound.  I can still use the the buttons on the keyboard but it's easier to do with the mouse.

Ponyfan

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: May 28, 2021, 06:01:50 AM »
I have a package being sent through international post... but the person did not use any packing material in a large post box so I can only imagine what kind of shape my stuff is going to be in when it gets here  :huh:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: May 28, 2021, 06:26:17 AM »
^I pick at my lips and it takes me until I'm getting to the point of it hurting and I'm bleeding for me to realize "why am I doing this?".
I do the same thing!! I tried to train myself to just touch my lips gently when I need comforting, but even that doesn't work anymore because I shouldn't be touching my face at all. Now I just pick at my fingernails until there's hardly anything left. Thanks, brain :pout:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3568 on: May 28, 2021, 01:33:28 PM »
I'm having a lousy day -_-

My internet took a payment out of my bank even though I already paid it. Instead of having $80 in the bank I now have $16. edit: and I need cat food. There are 2 cans left.

I didn't sleep well so I'm really tired.

Earlier I had a massive allergy attack and have a headache since.

I made a frozen pizza and put extra cheese on it including some feta. I like feta but it made the pizza too salty.

My neighbors are loud today and it's annoying me.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 01:36:46 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: May 28, 2021, 03:34:34 PM »
I'm sorry you're having a rough day BlackCurtains. I hope tomorrow is better. :hug:

My car is still in the shop and I'll be lucky if I get it back tomorrow.  My family is beginning to think that because my dad mentioned wanting to get a $10 service that is only good tomorrow that the shop might have interpreted that to mean that they could keep the car until tomorrow instead of starting to look at it right away.

I plugged my iPod in to my computer to download some new songs I bought to it and once again iTunes didn't seem to recognize that the iPod was connected.  I tried a different USB port and it worked fine. I'm not sure why the port I usually use isn't working.

Our city is changing to a different power grid. They decided to make the change this weekend working with different sections of the city at a time to complete the change.  The city has promised it will only be for about 30 minutes and yet they are advising to turn off and unplug all devices.

Spoiler tag for talk about ticks

Spoiler
My mom found a tick on her a little while ago.  I was hoping it was cold enough this winter to kill them.   Now when I think about I feel like they might be crawling on me.  I don't like ticks.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal