collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Getting your grail" stories  (Read 1570 times)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Re: "Getting your grail" stories
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »
Once upon a time  ( september 2012) there was a new collector that had just discovered MLP FIM and went on to buy all of theG4 ponies to the stores, then He discover there had been more released earlier on, He went on to ebay and Amazon and bought all the ones he could find ,then one day this Orange carriage came up on ebay !, He was surprised , he already had it all and now there was something new and He still a novice in the arts of ebay  ,lost this orange Carriage at the last seconds :( he looked and researched and came upon the site Strawberryreef.com and under the links he saw this one for the MLP Arena :) and without even knowing He was after his first grail that brought him to the Arena.
After searching the forum, He started to get familiar with the lingo and the ways to get the items you are looking for and He then searched some more for that Orange Carriage ,by then he knew he was after European release for the Rarity Carousel with Bonus Orange Carriage .
He found people who directed him to Amazon sites in Germany, Italy,UK and then He found it , there was one for sale ,only one left at Amazon Germany.
He then contacted few German members here and found help from one very nice member BabyElf :)
She agreed to receive my purchased item and then send it over to me, since there was no option to ship it directly from Amazon Germany.
and one day in November 2012 :)
the big package arrived :) with that Orange Carriage :)

http://www.strawberryreef.com/images/Ponies/FIM/RarityIIFIMboutBONUS_M.jpg

GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 12:56:36 PM »
Once upon a time there was a little accessory-aholic wandering the pony hinterland looking for a lonely little red barrette...
And she and her barrette lived happily ever after.

Aww Cat! :D

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 03:53:17 PM »
Once upon a time there was three girls that didn't get a lot growing up because their dad's job wasn't a secure one and would get laid off a lot. Mostly the two younger girls got hand me down toys from the oldest sister. But the Middle girl got a few hand me down toys from her cousin and included was a Green pony with shamrocks! Green was her Favorite color!

But after years she forgot about ponies and rediscovered them only recently after purchasing a house. Curiosity got the best of her since she was about to have her first baby girl. After internet searching she found this Wonderful place with Pony Lovers everywhere! And wouldn't you know it, she discovered a BABY version of this pony!

Bids...several bids over years were placed on ebay for this adorable baby green pony but always lost out in mere seconds :(

And now in 2014, her dream of owning this pony has happened thanks to a lovely member. Soon she will be holding this adorable girl in her hands:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 06:12:45 PM »
Once upon a time there was a pony collector who had happened upon these magical creatures at a young age and had to have them. She collected and played with them till one day all the ponies were tucked away in an attic for many years. Cleaning out the attic one day she happened upon them and fell in love all over again, then started searching online about them and stumbled across the enchanted MLP arena. A few days later she joined and leaned there were more ponies than she ever knew about, and came across one named mimic.

She fell in love with the girl and noticed that there was a private arena auction for her and she threw caution to the wind and placed a bid, she won. A few weeks later mimic came to her from the land of Canada no pass port needed. Today she proudly sits next to a German cocoberry pony.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2014, 09:13:05 AM »
Once upon a time there was a little accessory-aholic wandering the pony hinterland looking for a lonely little red barrette...
And she and her barrette lived happily ever after.

Aww Cat! :D

:hug: You are my magic accessory fairy, Daffy :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal