Pony Talk > Pony Corral

MIP ribbons ID and offer

(1/4) > >>

ChipsteRJ:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need these temptations out of my house before I use these unused ribbons.

Would it be a SIN to open these ribbons?
I hate to open these if someone out there collects ribbons like these, but I prefer to tie my ribbons around the tails, so I am very tempted to remove these and use them... They came in lot labeled- do these labels look accurate?

The Quackers ribbon is sealed in a package unlike the others.

Are unused ribbons worth more than used ones? I would be happy to trade any of these for the loose version (or princess ribbons)

Finally if anyone wants to upload these photos to the Wiki (or keep them for reference) please do it!

butterflybuttons:
I collect the ribbons like that! I've only ever payed $1 each for them though.

ValeofSpring:
I think you should go ahead and use them.  I'm unaware of much interest in NIP ribbons.  If the ribbon was still with the puffy sticker in the little plastic pouch, then yes, I'd leave it alone.  But loose I think you're good.

Moondancer's ribbon looks awfully white--it's supposed to be pale blue!  Do you think it's faded or just a very pale dye lot?  I collect ribbons and love these!  But like you, I prefer them on the pony :)

ChipsteRJ:
I thought so too about the Moondancer one- it looks pretty white to me as well. Like I said I was skeptical myself, so this is also a request for verifying the labels that were on them.

Glad to hear that no one finds shame in using them!

PinkRosedust:
butterflybuttons said she collects ribbons like that. ;D So I'd say you may have interest after all. They sure do look pretty...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version