Pony Talk > Pony Corral

NEW pony care idea I have been trying out!

(1/6) > >>

mlpfan:
I tested armor-all  like what is used on cars on a g1 pony 3 months ago.
here are my results
armor all removed deep seated dirt from pony very well,should protect against fading,drying out of the plastic and cracking.(because it does in cars that are sitting out in the sun)and aging
gave pony a like new kinda plastic shine. used in hair(use a tiny amount!!) made it easier to comb out tangles,gave the hair a very nice shiny look . after 3 months she still looks the same, no side effects from the armor all was found.
so over all the test worked out very well! try it out on your trouble ponies and post the results!
if you use it in your ponies hair use a tiny amount! like 1 drop to start with! used it on my paradise estate roof. gave it a like new, bright shine!cool! seems to make old plastic look new again!

MacabreDarling:
wow that's interesting, thanks for sharing your results!

Baby Sugarberry:
what kind of pony did you test this on, what color?
Did you document it with photographs?

mlpfan:

--- Quote from: Baby Sugarberry on April 03, 2012, 06:21:33 PM ---what kind of pony did you test this on, what color?
Did you document it with photographs?

--- End quote ---

tested on a g1 cotton candy, pink color. did not take a picture  because my camera is shot.

tulagirl:
I would love to see some before and after photos. I have had some problems with this product on clear plastic products so this is interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version