collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84474 times)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1380 on: August 03, 2016, 06:16:19 PM »
@aintnobuffalo omg im soooooooo happy you got them all! I remember beauty and the beast is your favorite from the ornament swap!

Post Merge: August 03, 2016, 12:56:37 AM

Jeeeze hopefully anyone here who wanted to try online for these dolls got one! Ive been online just watching them myself and the website has been crashing nonstop off and on since they released the dolls like half an hour late. Everyone on Disney LE dolls Facebook is freaking out in the comments. Even if I lived hours away from a Disney Store I would have done that for these Limited Edition dolls.... I would have literally in all seriousness had a heart attack online trying to get this one.

How sweet that you remembered! We should do a Disney or Christmas swap sometime!

I would have had a heart attack too! It sounds like online was a mess.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: August 04, 2016, 10:30:10 AM »
I'm selling the LE Belle/Beast dolls and Disney Store Wardrobe Belle for my sister if anyone is interested :) I hate to sell the set so low (compared to sold prices) but the Beast has a factory flaw and I think it's causing people to not buy it x_x My sister needs $350 by Monday so they gotta go :P

http://www.ebay.com/sch/forever_rogue/m.html?_trksid=p3692
My Wish List

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: August 04, 2016, 11:41:21 AM »
I saw these on the Disneystore just before they sold out- I do love the way Belle looks. I was surprised that the Beast and Gaston sold out so fast- or at all, haha

Offline aintnobuffalo

• View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: September 13, 2016, 11:02:15 AM »
So, I was at the Disney Store Sunday, and I was able to see the new villain set floor sample in person. I saw that Cinderella had something to the effect of "see associate for details" and was wondering why it didn't say "sold out," so I asked. They actually have too left at the Castleton Square Mall in Indianapolis, even though they are sold out online and in other stores! I was tempted to buy one...
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1384 on: September 22, 2016, 11:28:48 AM »
Did anyone pick up their LE Belle!? I cant wait to go up and get her when I come back from vacation!!! Hopefully she is amazing in person!

OMG and I also want the new Moana doll!

Offline aintnobuffalo

• View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: September 25, 2016, 07:21:46 PM »
Did anyone pick up their LE Belle!? I cant wait to go up and get her when I come back from vacation!!! Hopefully she is amazing in person!

She is super amazing!! I am so glad I got the other two, because they look great together, especially Belle and Beast, but Belle is still the best. So much lovely detail and the hair and colors! A real masterpiece! I just realized I need to check the number and see if any of them are fun.

Anyone been getting the new sets? It's hard to resist them, but after the Belle dolls, I have been more careful to add more to my collection immediately.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: September 27, 2016, 12:19:35 PM »
Congrats to everyone that got LE Belle and Beast or Belle and Gaston. The new Moana toys are starting to hit the shelves. I saw an employee putting these out.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: September 27, 2016, 06:33:06 PM »
Congrats to everyone that got LE Belle and Beast or Belle and Gaston. The new Moana toys are starting to hit the shelves. I saw an employee putting these out.

Ponyfan
What store?

Princess Lala

« Reply #1388 on: September 28, 2016, 12:40:07 AM »

She is super amazing!! I am so glad I got the other two, because they look great together, especially Belle and Beast, but Belle is still the best. So much lovely detail and the hair and colors! A real masterpiece! I just realized I need to check the number and see if any of them are fun.

Anyone been getting the new sets? It's hard to resist them, but after the Belle dolls, I have been more careful to add more to my collection immediately.

As bad as I really wamt the Alice and Aurora Heros Vs Villians LE dolls, im probably going to pass because thats about $200 I can put torwards Disney World next year!

Im super excited to pick up Belle on Friday omg! I think im going to pick up the classic Moana doll too since Im pumped for that movie!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: September 28, 2016, 07:59:14 AM »
I found that  Moana set at Walmart.  :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Princess Lala

« Reply #1390 on: September 30, 2016, 08:50:29 AM »
I got LE Belle today, along with classic Moana!

So...... I have a question for those who also got LE Belle! Because im soooo confused with my preorder. Did it charge you guys during preorder day OR did it charge you guys when you picked her up?

I have preordered Aurora and Jasmine, and they charged my card right away and I got my recipet with the card and brought it back to pick up on the release date and they would hand us over the dolls and that was it. I noticed when I preordered LE Belle it never charged me. I got my Belle doll today, and they scanned the LE Belle Card with recipet stapled it to me and handed me my Belle doll. I asked if I needed to pull out my card and pay for her- I explained I never say a payment for her in September and the store manager said not to worry, other guests asked a similar question and she promises I already paid for it and it should charge my card any second because it puts the amount on hold on my account. My phone didnt buzz for a payment, and they told me on preorder day we would be charged when we picked her up. I checked my statement for September and no Disney Store payments for her! I checked like a million times! So weird! Huh, I wonder if it will hit my account later, hopefully there wasnt a mess up because I would feel bad if I got her for free. Husband says dont worry about it, maybe it will charge me in an hour or so. 

***EDIT: been a day and still no charge anywhere on my card! I called and the store manager says the reciept went through, then I have nothing to worry about. Well...... I am not sure what went on but I have my Belle doll happily on my doll shelf and I guess thats what matters?  :shrug:

I also just found out about the Platinum LE Belle and Beast set and how it released as a surprise last month (even though we all expected one XD), and dear goodness I wish I had the money for it! That new yellow ballgown dress Belle makes the older 17" LE Belle (from the Platinum DVD release like a decade ago...) look really tacky! xD I noticed the price for the older LE Belle doll has really dropped on eBay!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 12:17:13 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline aintnobuffalo

• View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: October 02, 2016, 01:07:21 AM »
I bought my LE Beauty and the Beast dolls in store and paid when I first pre-ordered, so I didn't run into that problem. Did they end up charging you later?

I also love the super expensive release, but I don't know if I would ever pay that much for a collectors item. I hope to see it in person on day.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #1392 on: October 02, 2016, 07:41:30 PM »
All the Belle's are soooo gorgeous!

Since we don't have Disney Stores here I just had to share my matching mani with my mini princess that I do actually have :D

Disney Collection by Jamberry! So in love! by Cassy, on Flickr
Come visit my blog!

Princess Lala

« Reply #1393 on: October 04, 2016, 02:47:17 AM »
I bought my LE Beauty and the Beast dolls in store and paid when I first pre-ordered, so I didn't run into that problem. Did they end up charging you later?

I also love the super expensive release, but I don't know if I would ever pay that much for a collectors item. I hope to see it in person on day.

I also went on preorder day, and I felt like they were supposed to charge me but they didnt that day! I even posted a picture of my preorder ticket/card somewhere on the thread too as proof! And nope they still havnet charged me omg. I even googled the preorder day and looked all around those dates on my bank statement and there is nothing except for a tsum tsum purchase that day! Well the store manager said as long as I got my belle card and receipt then the order went through. At least I have my doll but they messed up somewhere for sure.

Hopefully with the Platinum set released the LE belle dolls price drops down even more because $500-$800 for her isnt too bad considering you look at LE Snow White, LE Tiana, LE Cinderella, and even LE Rapunel's price which are in the thousands! Still expensive as heck and out of my budget but its so nice to see price drops!

Im still kicking myself over not getting LE Ariel. I saw one for sale recently end right at $300ish dollars and omg I regret not bidding but at the same time I dont have that money because of my weird pay period xD
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:52:45 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #1394 on: November 30, 2016, 07:52:39 PM »
I was surprised with Moana today for very early Christmas. Is she supposed to have these huuuge bags under her eyes or is she misprinted? I haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know if its part of the character/movie or anything.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal