collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby Princess Sparkle's lace ribbon, Secret Surprise bracelet, FS Rarity prototy  (Read 1141 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Please see my for sale/trade thread:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,289931.0.html

I'd like to trade Baby Princess Sparkle's lace ribbon for another HTF accessory.

I also have Secret Surprise Stardazzle's purple beaded heart bracelet.  I'd like to trade it for Secret Star's white beaded heart bracelet.

And I have an extra Fashion Style Rarity prototype with blue and purple hair.  I'd like to trade her for one of the white Fashion Style Celestia prototypes.  The ones I'm looking for are both white winged unicorns with Celestia's symbol.  One version has Celestia's eyes and blue and purple hair, and the other has Rarity's eyes and two-toned purple hair.

I'm also getting an extra variant that looks like Pinkie Pie with Cherry Pie's symbol.  I'd like to trade her for another prototype that I don't have.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 02:55:04 AM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
bumping for more stuff added
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
bumping

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal