Pony Talk > Introductions

Hey everyone!

(1/2) > >>

g3ponyqueen:
Hi everyone, my name is Kasandra (but you can call me Kassie). I am 31 years old and live in Ontario, Canada.

At about 10 years old I started being horse obsessed and took riding lessons and all I could think about was horses. I started collecting Schleich & Breyer horses and have a huge collection of them now.

I started collecting My Little Pony a year ago and now have over 300 ponies...  :lol: I am not sure why it took me this long to collect MLP to be honest but I am so glad I started! They bring me so much joy and happiness. Nothing like coming into your pony room full of bright colors and ponies starring at you  :inlove:

90% of my collection is G3 as it's my favourite generation of ponies but I also love G1! I tend to just buy G1 when I find good deals on them though because they are pricey.

I am really happy I found this forum and can't wait to start meeting some fellow collectors on here  :lovey:

Griffin:
Welcome to the Arena! :good:  300 ponies is a sizeable collection! Do you have a favourite pony? G3 ponies have some very appealing colour combos, and some of my favourites are ponies with "cascading" symbols or gradients down their legs.

g3ponyqueen:

--- Quote from: Griffin on April 19, 2024, 06:36:38 AM ---Welcome to the Arena! :good:  300 ponies is a sizeable collection! Do you have a favourite pony? G3 ponies have some very appealing colour combos, and some of my favourites are ponies with "cascading" symbols or gradients down their legs.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much! I have a group of top favourites but if I had to choose who would get the top spot, it would have to be Port-O-Bella. I just adore her! You are so right about their colour combos. The Cascading symbol ponies are some of my favs too!  :biggrin:

lovesbabysquirmy:
welcome to the arena!

TheClassCalico:
Welcome to the Arena!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version