collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: another 30 day pony challenge wanna try?  (Read 2675 times)

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: another 30 day pony challenge wanna try?
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 09:31:37 PM »
Welp, I failed since I ordered Fluttershy and Dr. Hooves, and my mom got me white Celestia.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Water_Fire

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 01:58:55 AM »
Ok, I'm joining as of today! (The pony on ebay I was watching went waaay over budget). I really shouldn't be buying any ponies till PonyCon, but a month's a good start. :D

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2013, 05:40:24 PM »
lol aawesome.  i  have fwa in march and hten  AC in july. the problem is the  person i'm rooming  with at fwa hasn't told me  how  much i owe them for the room.  and stuff..  *bangs head*

AC?  My buddy at work is supposed to be heading there too (and I'm so jelly!).  I should totally tell him to say hey to you while you're there!

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2013, 09:48:55 PM »
lol aawesome.  i  have fwa in march and hten  AC in july. the problem is the  person i'm rooming  with at fwa hasn't told me  how  much i owe them for the room.  and stuff..  *bangs head*

AC?  My buddy at work is supposed to be heading there too (and I'm so jelly!).  I should totally tell him to say hey to you while you're there!

sure sugar!  oh did you manage to get he posterss? if not  if i see him i can  always carry an extra set for ya. ^^

starliught! jsut star over.. and its allright i know that  the first time i did  one i got  three weeks in and failed. buti was shappy with what i got. ^^

and wleocme to the challenge waterfire

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2013, 08:07:43 AM »
Ponypeople, I indulged in some retail therapy yesterday, and I hang my head to admit it:  I bought some ponies. 

Fail. >_<  Well, sort of.  I did get my first Glow 'n' Show, and my first Rockin' Beat... and Princess Serena/Aquamarine!  But as for no pony buying, definite fail. >_<

I'm sorry; I guess I just don't have it in me to go a whole month! :blush:  But hey, I made it 18 or so days, that's actually pretty good for me. ;)

Good luck to everypony else! :hug:

@ Lorelei Redfern:  I never did get the posters, that'd be lovely of you, if you wouldn't mind. ^.^  I should send my buddy down with a giftie for you, too - make him carry pony stuff there and back, hee hee!  He was asking on Friday if you might've been at FF in Connecticut - he was there too, though he's not a suiter (yet).

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2013, 01:47:52 PM »
@ Lorelei Redfern:  I never did get the posters, that'd be lovely of you, if you wouldn't mind. ^.^  I should send my buddy down with a giftie for you, too - make him carry pony stuff there and back, hee hee!  He was asking on Friday if you might've been at FF in Connecticut - he was there too, though he's not a suiter (yet).

Suiter? Fursuiter?! I fursuit too! ^.^ Never been to a convention though.

So far so good! I've been sick this week though, so I haven't even been tempted to go shopping. Instead I took on another challenge...Draw Every Day in February! I'm FINALLY attempting last year's EQD Artist Training Grounds and I'm quite happy with my results so far. I'll make a post about it in the Pony Art section later. (Note to self...buy a scanner.) If nothing else, it's a nice distraction. :art:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

appleponygal

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2013, 02:00:08 PM »
I've actually been enjoying the ponies I do have more. I have deboxed my Applejack barn and put it on display and deboxed Trixie and am making her a custom outfit!  :)I think sometimes we are so busy aquiring more ponies we neglect the ones we have which surely is the whoel point of having a collecition so you can enjoy it?!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 02:04:52 PM by appleponygal »

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2013, 03:37:00 PM »
sugar that sounds  like me!! XD i  fialed my first time at week three! and started over lol

and hehe.. sure ^^  i acutly have a TON of posters left o.o mom went a bit  haywire.  that and nobody got them here   where i live.  lol nah id idnt the only two i went to  was fwa and ac.  dont supposei could ask you nicely to send me down some kinder eggs?  XD

and yes fursuting! ^^ 

>.>  i have grat respect for full suiters! 

so i fianlly got my  room all done and set up. lol 

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2013, 04:10:13 PM »
I did a no no.  I picked up a pony before I got sick this week.  She was a g2/ my frist and in the end it cost me about .50 cents.  I picked her up for trades but I guess it ruined the no pony's for 30 days.  I've been working on cleaning out my room and I've gotten rid of a ton of ponies about 40 so far.   

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2013, 04:23:28 PM »
@ Lorelei Redfern - Kinder eggs?  Is it true that you can't get them in the US?  I heard somepony I work with say that they couldn't even bring them over the border 'cause the customs officials said no... though I suppose they can't search *everypony*... ;) 

Anyway, if I can't send them, I'll send loads of Kinder chocolate (the kind with no toys) and some of the toys separately. :ninja:

And thanks - I feel better about buying ponies.  They made me feel better, too - I'd just had a bit of a row with my father and really needed the pick-me-up (you'd think, in my forties, I'd be past that, but nooooo...).

@ LR & silverdragon:  I don't suit, and my buddy doesn't either (yet), but he runs with a pack out of Boston and he's enjoying the con scene, so I get to enjoy it vicariously.  We keep joking that if either of us hits the lotto jackpot, he'll wind up with a full fursuit out of it, and I might just get a pony costume made (why not?).  But that'd take being idly rich. :lol:

CottonTALE

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2013, 05:35:07 PM »
I just got my first fursuit late last year, and I have yet to make my public debut in it ^^;

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2013, 07:02:39 PM »
@ Lorelei Redfern - Kinder eggs?  Is it true that you can't get them in the US?  I heard somepony I work with say that they couldn't even bring them over the border 'cause the customs officials said no... though I suppose they can't search *everypony*... ;) 

Anyway, if I can't send them, I'll send loads of Kinder chocolate (the kind with no toys) and some of the toys separately. :ninja:

And thanks - I feel better about buying ponies.  They made me feel better, too - I'd just had a bit of a row with my father and really needed the pick-me-up (you'd think, in my forties, I'd be past that, but nooooo...).

@ LR & silverdragon:  I don't suit, and my buddy doesn't either (yet), but he runs with a pack out of Boston and he's enjoying the con scene, so I get to enjoy it vicariously.  We keep joking that if either of us hits the lotto jackpot, he'll wind up with a full fursuit out of it, and I might just get a pony costume made (why not?).  But that'd take being idly rich. :lol:

well if you guys need tails.  i can make them ^^  and yes you  cnat buy them in the us becuaes apperntly the kids here  eat them ><  but yes they are consdered contraband.. lol  but i had soemone last  year bring me three  boxes  from canada. and  they didnt have any trouble crossing the borer with them. i think its just ifyou have them visable. i think if ther packed away they should be fine.
and Sugar. i  know that feeling!  ponys are my pick me up ad make me feel better too!

and  kakenenterprise if you bought it to trade then your still good. if you dont intend to keep it.

i  have my partial fursuit im a white tiger ^^ a frend of mine made it for me!

CottenTALE  whats your suit of?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 07:06:40 PM by Lorelei Redfern »

CottonTALE

« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2013, 07:07:15 PM »
My suit is a partial Holland Lop rabbit in light cream and white colours :D She consists of a head, legs, tail, feet and paws  :satisfied:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2013, 07:11:25 PM »
My suit is a partial Holland Lop rabbit in light cream and white colours :D She consists of a head, legs, tail, feet and paws  :satisfied:

awesome!  would love to see a pic! miens a partial.. i only have  a head  and  armpaws and a tail.

CottonTALE

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2013, 07:14:19 PM »
I might be going to a meet-up soon, so I'll be able to get a better pic then

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal