collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MH Question - What's next and when?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline 4Lindy

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
MH Question - What's next and when?
« on: March 31, 2012, 07:02:04 AM »
I'm wondering what I need to start looking for next, lol!  I think we're up to date, having found Howleen/Clawdeen, Werecat Twins and B/W Frankie.  Am I missing anything?  And who/what is coming next, when are they expected to be released, and are any of them exclusives?  I think that about covers it, lol!  Thanks for any help! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Huge Thanks to Alrak, SourdoughStomper and Mari for my Super Sweetie Siggy\'s!

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: MH Question - What's next and when?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:15:40 AM »
I know that Rochelle Goyle and (basic) Jackson Jekyll are out right now, and will be sold for the next couple of months. Venus McFlytrap and Robecca Steam are expected to be released in July. There's going to be a Roller Maze line (Which I think has Ghoulia, Operetta, Frankie and Lagoona) and Dot Dead Gorgeous (Spectra, Operetta and Lagoona). I think there are going to be some playsets -- I know that Ghoulia's scooter is going to be released, and I think the Coffin Bean, but I'm not sure about anything else. I don't know about any future exclusives, except the inevitable SDCC exclusive which hasn't been announced yet. There has been no word on Scarah Screams.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot! There's also going to be a wave 2 of Dead Tired, including Clawdeen, Draculaura and Abbey. :)

EDIT 2: Oh yeah, and some new CAM sets. There's going to be a catgirl/witch set and a male vampire/gargoyle set. I've heard that there's going to be a male puma add-on and a ghost girl add-on as well. XD Lots of new stuff this year!

EDIT 3: And around fall, there will be the Ghoul's Rule line, including Frankie, Draculaura and Cleo. XD
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:21:18 AM by PandaBerryInSpace »

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline 4Lindy

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 07:22:46 AM »
See!  I knew there were people out there who knew this stuff!  Thanks PBIS!!!!!

Huge Thanks to Alrak, SourdoughStomper and Mari for my Super Sweetie Siggy\'s!

Repulsive333

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 08:41:50 AM »

Usually when things say "late March" They do not get released everywhere in the US until April since some states get things later than others... I do not know about your state 4Lindy... But i know that Oregon is one of the last places to get shipments...

Rochelle and Jackson are not going to be everywhere till April...

same with the CAM sets & Dead tired sets...

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 12:02:57 PM »
All I know is that I CANNOT wait for the witch CAM, Halloween Frankie, and Venus and Robecca! Cannot wait!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 12:06:43 PM »
As an FYI, Mandy85 does an amazing job of listing upcoming releases in the MH FAQ, which is stickied at the top of the page. She also updates info as people start finding dolls. Which is helpful, since as other people have mentioned, the release dates are more like suggestions than hard and fast rules :P

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 12:28:49 PM »
As an FYI, Mandy85 does an amazing job of listing upcoming releases in the MH FAQ, which is stickied at the top of the page. She also updates info as people start finding dolls. Which is helpful, since as other people have mentioned, the release dates are more like suggestions than hard and fast rules :P

If it wasn't for that lovely sticky, I wouldn't have known about the witch CAM at all!

Repulsive333

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 12:36:58 PM »

If it wasn't for that lovely sticky, I wouldn't have known about the witch CAM at all!

That is how i found the best pictures of the polka dot party... I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! <3 <3 <3
I love Operetta so much and i want EVERY version of her EVER EVER!!! <3
lolz

Oh and yes. Things are never set in stone with release dates since it is different everywhere anyway. hehe <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal