collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!  (Read 5469 times)

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!
« on: March 21, 2012, 12:13:38 PM »
So, my morning started off pretty crappy. I didn't sleep well, because I have a bad tooth that needs to be fixed. I went to my dentists appointment, and found out that the tooth needs a root canal, ON TOP of it having an infection around it within my gums. I felt like someone punched me in the face this morning...I came out of the appointment feeling a little crappy about my self, so I decided that I was going to do a little retail therapy while I waited for my prescriptions to get filled. The pharmacy told me 40 minutes for my meds, so I decided to wander around. Of course I ended up in the toy department. Now, I'm not a giant fan of the G4 ponies, but I still wanted to see what was in stock, and I had time to kill. After wandering up and down the isles, I hadn't seen any MLP stuff at all, which i thought was weird, (but then again its Walmart), so I let it go. As I'm about to turn to leave, something starts yelling at me about learning to walk or something, so I turn to see what it was, and this is what I saw... :shocked:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Creepy Baby Pinkie Pie, for not letting me leave without seeing all of you! So I'm looking through the ponies, seeing who's new and such, and I see this little one...

...and I must admit...I THINK I GOT BIT BY THE G4 BUG. I saw Ploomette and HAD.TO.HAVE.HER. Her colors are so pretty (my favorite shades) AND shes got a peacock! I am a total freak about peacocks, feathers, their colors...everything. I kind of feel like this was a sign from the Pony Gods that I need to have g4's too.

I also annihilated a brand new blind box...I got 20 in all... (slightly ashamed, though I did leave some for everyone else...I kind of felt like a pony hoarder after I picked them all out though.)

I made out pretty good after all is said and done. And I'm realizing that I'm pretty much obsessed with MLP again..and maybe even worse than I was when I was a kid! UH-OH!
(thanks for letting me explode with my excitedness here everyone, if I had shown the BF he might have had a heart attack. He tolerates my obsession...but this might have been too much for him ;D )

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 12:17:06 PM »
Good old Pinkie. She scares the crap out of me every time I walk down the store aisle with the ponies. Right now she's laughing at you for taking the bait.

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 12:22:51 PM »
Probably! That little brat! I'm pretty pleased with my blind bag finds though, no doubles yet, and 2 special edition glittery ones! Whoop whoop! lol

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 12:23:12 PM »
Nice haul for one day! :D
I too, am always startled by Pinkie Pie. I always turn the first box around so they don't scare more people. XD

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 12:29:19 PM »
Nice haul for one day! :D
I too, am always startled by Pinkie Pie. I always turn the first box around so they don't scare more people. XD

HAHA That is a grand idea! I will have to use that from now on.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 12:31:16 PM »
Ploomette is gorgeous! The little Peacock toy is impossible to resist!
Congrats on a great find...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 12:33:36 PM »
B-but that pinkies c-cute!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 12:35:41 PM »
You cannot resist those little faces! >:D

cesprins

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 02:49:07 PM »
Congrats my dear! Ploomette is an excellent first choice. :)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 02:56:42 PM »
haha, they all get you eventually.... the G4s are soooo cute, how could anyone not want them?! :lovey:

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »
That's a great haul. I personally don't know how you didn't end up with more. I would love to buy more if there was more available already! XD
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 03:22:43 PM »
Oh lord, the creepy Pinkie...

Back before Christmas ALL of the stores in my boyfriend's area were so overstocked with them, and had end caps dedicated to them....imagine a dozen of those all at once shouting "HI I'M PINKIE PIE" whenever you walked anywhere near them.

I love Ploomette too. I wasn't planning to get any glimmer wings because they just seemed 'meh' to me. But she's unique and I really like her hair colors. And the peacock rules too :lol:

Rococo

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 03:35:52 PM »
I hate walking by that talking Pinkie Pie! I swear every little movement seems to set her off so it's a near-constant stream of her jabbering while I'm searching through the pony rack.

I'm not too keen on the Glitter Wings ponies, but that peacock pet is all kinds of awesome.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »
I hate walking by that talking Pinkie Pie! I swear every little movement seems to set her off so it's a near-constant stream of her jabbering while I'm searching through the pony rack.

I'm not too keen on the Glitter Wings ponies, but that peacock pet is all kinds of awesome.

A couple of times while looking through ponies I would just turn her around so she would shut up  :P

Rococo

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 03:41:58 PM »

A couple of times while looking through ponies I would just turn her around so she would shut up  :P

Brilliant! I don't know why I never thought of that but it's what I'm going to be doing next time. Now if I could also turn that annoying Leap Frog BR-BR-BRIIING! HEHEHE! off too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal