Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Are there any artists up for some fun?

(1/3) > >>

Lucky4leafclover:
Hi everypony! I was wondering if there might be any artist willing to help me out with something? I would like a few graphics for my customs website and Etsy store. I would like to have my persona Lucky, doing something artsy. I love the idea of her holding a paintbrush, painting stars in the sky since my shop/site is called My Lucky Stars. A paintbrush in Lucky's colors with a few paint splashes as a banner with the name My Lucky Stars would also be helpful. Really, any pics of Lucky would also be loved!
Everyone has such a unique beautiful style, you guys amaze me with your art! I do create customs, so I am an artist also, but sadly I am pretty much an airhead when it comes to digital art, or paper hand drawn art. I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, and as an artist myself I know arts not free, so if that is a question I would be willing to work something out perhaps a trade for a custom, or ponies, or maybe paypal if needed.
Please remember these will be for use on my customs website and Etsy but I will credit you as the artist of course!!!
Thank you so much for reading and considering.
Here is Lucky
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Koudoawaia:
I could give it a try as a commission. You can see my work here and a lot of the most recent stuff is ponies:

http://magekl.deviantart.com

The prices journal I have on DA is outdated. I've changed my prices since then so if you're interested, send me a PM and I can give you a price quote according to the detail you want. If you're not interested though, I won't be offended. I love your character by the way. She has a lovely design.^^

hlbmlp:
I'd be willing.  It's pretty hectic around here, but i think i can make time... might take a little longer  though... mostly doodles up there though....
hlbmlp.deviantart.com

Lucky4leafclover:
Thanks sweeties, it is bed time now but I will check both out and get back to you. Anyone else that might want a go feel free, and you're welcomed to either PM me or post here.

RevRuby:
I can try but I wouldn't be done for like a week cause I have so much else going on. I've never taken digital commissions before but i'd be happy to do it for bait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version