collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202051 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1890 on: February 08, 2017, 06:17:19 PM »
Just a heads up - after the update the Cider Mill is now 70 gems instead of 50! I was debating buying that but was saving up for the Big Apple Stage. Looks like I should have :(

OH NO! I better check and see if I still need that thing, thank you for the heads-up!! :hug:

And thank you for the comforting words josiecat! I hate the idea of an empty house too, but while I save up gems, I was gonna wait and see if the strawberry shop went on sale before I blew the full 200 gems!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: February 08, 2017, 10:11:28 PM »
I opened the game today and it said there was a discrepancy between my local files and my cloud-cached files and which did I want to keep, and that all worked out fine, but as part of presenting the difference it told me I've had this stupid game running for 203 hours

:(

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: February 08, 2017, 10:27:30 PM »
I opened the game today and it said there was a discrepancy between my local files and my cloud-cached files and which did I want to keep, and that all worked out fine, but as part of presenting the difference it told me I've had this stupid game running for 203 hours

I got this too! I wasn't sure which one was correct (since they were IDENTICAL!) but I chose the 'cloud' file anyway! :O I hope that wasn't the wrong choice! I should have noticed how many hours I've been playing too, LOL!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #1893 on: February 09, 2017, 08:50:22 AM »

I got this too! I wasn't sure which one was correct (since they were IDENTICAL!) but I chose the 'cloud' file anyway! :O I hope that wasn't the wrong choice! I should have noticed how many hours I've been playing too, LOL!

Mine did the same with identical files. I chose the local file and it seemed ok but when I opened the game later I went from having very nearly level 108 to restarting level 107.

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: February 09, 2017, 09:01:44 AM »
I also chose for the local file since Rara's house is being built at the moment. And now my game is crashing and my XP gone but luckily not my gems.
So the quests are those tasks from the wedding bell icons?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:04:02 AM by Barnacle_lady »

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1895 on: February 09, 2017, 06:41:36 PM »
Yes, the wedding bells are for the donkeys wedding :) but again there is a shop for 250 gems
I have less than 50 gems right now:(
I'm still having the 2 other ponies doing the tasks for the quest .
I was not able to win that pony in the mine game , I played a lot but still not enough to score that pony .

I went for Local update since it had the most gems and the most bits,it showed me about to complete level 125
then i noticed the XP points were not being added, after a while I saw my progress reset to the beginning of level 125 and the XP points were being added correctly, but yeap lost progress with the update .
not thrilled about the new quests  >_<
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: February 09, 2017, 07:56:42 PM »
Ugh that was annoying. I played a bunch last night in the mine game, used the gem cart and everything, I was rank 2!! So I figured I'd play more today, but I didn't have a chance to. Still, I couldn't have dropped that far, right?

I log in today, it says "congratulations! you won second place with X points! you win - nothing."

>_< Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks, wow. Sure wish I could have seen what the ACTUAL winners were, since I apparently "won second". Wish I hadn't bothered wasting any gems on it now, I keep forgetting how broken the Gameloft ranking system is.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1897 on: February 09, 2017, 08:47:40 PM »
Ugh that was annoying. I played a bunch last night in the mine game, used the gem cart and everything, I was rank 2!! So I figured I'd play more today, but I didn't have a chance to. Still, I couldn't have dropped that far, right?

I log in today, it says "congratulations! you won second place with X points! you win - nothing."

>_< Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks, wow. Sure wish I could have seen what the ACTUAL winners were, since I apparently "won second". Wish I hadn't bothered wasting any gems on it now, I keep forgetting how broken the Gameloft ranking system is.
UGhhh, so not cool :(
they are making it to be just  money driven game, but not into paying money,when every update you loose progress and things go wrong  very often.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: February 09, 2017, 09:56:12 PM »

Check your inventory, I read a thing today on their problems page that it says nothing but you actually still get the prize. Fingers crossed

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: February 09, 2017, 10:53:33 PM »
and hear my game still hasn't updated in forever... the most recent thing I have is the party with spike :/

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: February 10, 2017, 01:26:21 PM »
Soooooooo many cheaters/bots in the new community contest...

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: February 10, 2017, 03:17:00 PM »
Soooooooo many cheaters/bots in the new community contest...

IKR!!  There is NO WAY some one could have gotten over 1000 "presents" in just under 2 days...even if they had all of the ponies possible to get em "presents".

My question in the community wedding event is are we as a community earning the prizes (50 gems, a shop, matilda) like with the party quest line, or is it only the top x number of people per prize like with the stupid social events (clear the skies, most mine cart points...)?  It seems unclear to me.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: February 10, 2017, 04:19:55 PM »
I almost vomited when I saw this "event".

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: February 11, 2017, 01:48:58 AM »
Wasn't there a button to report all those cheaters?

Here the game crashes every now and then and halfway with the ear phones.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: February 11, 2017, 07:18:12 AM »
Im on task 2, I must collect powder puffs!

Bring on Aloe, Pipsqueak (w Steven Magnets salon), and the Eyglasses Pony (w the Bowling Ally).

6 days to collect 50!! *headdesk*

And no, Im not buying SMs Salon for real money or 350 Gems. Just as I did not buy Symphony Hall.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal