collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202064 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1560 on: October 11, 2016, 08:05:21 PM »
Also the hopping sheep are the cutest things ever!

*sings* They had a petting zoo with tiny ewes!"
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOL the music is pretty neat too, I watch them jump with the music on ,  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have leveled most of my ponies there, still some left to go ,and just starting 3rd star with Pin Pony, awesome that a lot of you were able to get him .
I completed finally the last pony with Cameras,and the pony with hat ,as well as the musical notes pony, just have 2 more to unlock Coloratura's Rocker and Stylist   61/80  and 21/35   so far, so it is around 2/3 left to go on them .

So I have a total of  201 /282  ponies now :)

what is everyone at on the total ponies in their game ??

Wow you're doing great! ^_^ I'm pretty behind on my iPad account, simply because I don't have it with me all day like my phone! Slowly working my way towards the music, camera, comb and hat guys (plus Countess! and the unattainable vest guys, haven't even started on them), while my phone only needs the hat guy, vest guys (I don't have that shop!) and Countess! Slowly working on things!

I'm sad to hear the pin guy isn't available, I'm usually really slow on turning in those codes, but I jumped on that one immediately, lucky for me I saw it in time! I hope they release him again, I definitely wouldn't mind more free ponies! ^_^

Also, just a heads up; I was stuck on that annoying "win a bush in the gem pop game!" quest in the Crystal Empire for days, until I realized you have to obtain the bush/play the gem pop game WHILE IN THAT ZONE! :O I won like 3 bushes and didn't know why it wasn't working until today!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1561 on: October 11, 2016, 10:11:29 PM »
i'm stuck on that same deal, but mine is you have to win a gift table thingy , and I have not win it, I did skip the earn the twilight shards , i wasted maybe 10 gems before i gave up and paid 7 to get it out of the way .
tempted to do the same with the  pop quest left, and the other quest there is to eliminate a small dark crystal , so far only 4 have come up to get cleared, waiting on the last one , it takes a couple of days for one to show up.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: October 12, 2016, 02:47:08 AM »
i'm stuck on that same deal, but mine is you have to win a gift table thingy , and I have not win it, I did skip the earn the twilight shards , i wasted maybe 10 gems before i gave up and paid 7 to get it out of the way .
tempted to do the same with the  pop quest left, and the other quest there is to eliminate a small dark crystal , so far only 4 have come up to get cleared, waiting on the last one , it takes a couple of days for one to show up.

Oh no! Those shards seem to take FOREVER to show up, so I'm purposefully leaving a bunch of my land dark so I can uncover spaces as needed and use up those shards! >.> Yikes!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline QueenStarglow

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • View Profile
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
« Reply #1563 on: October 12, 2016, 07:05:58 AM »

We raise sheep IRL and when I realized the lil hoppers were sheep I got so excited and showed my SO. He wasn't as excited but I think he was happy for me LOL

I agree with everyone else - the crystal ponies are VERY hard to see. I hope they tone down the transparency in an update soon. Maybe like 95% opacity would be perfect.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Blog: http://glownshowpony.tumblr.com | The Glow 'N Show Stables: http://glownshowpony.weebly.com
GnS Stables Sale thread G1-G4: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378506.0.html
MLP:FiM Gameloft friend code: f52c0

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: October 13, 2016, 11:16:43 AM »
My Crystal Empire doesn't seem to have any sheep unless I just can't see them. I've been looking for them but haven't seen any. I am now on the get magic shards from the mine cart game and have played it several times but haven't reached the magic shards yet.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: October 13, 2016, 11:32:52 AM »
I was so annoyed last night.  I had Rarity finish a microphone task that actually awarded me the microphone and right after I tapped it the game crashed.  When I rebooted it had reset to just before I finished the task, and this time there was no microphone. 

Trying to craft a Commander Hurricane costume for Dash.  Not a bow to be seen.  :eyeroll:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: October 13, 2016, 01:53:51 PM »
What do you have to buy in the Crystal Empire? I want to get all of the coin ponies and shops but noticed my coins are going down a lot since I bought the white crystal foal and the Crystal Library.

I think I have a few bows and threads but never enough to make anything.  My Rainbow and Pinkie always wear dresses though even though I never made costumes for them.

Ponyfan

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: October 13, 2016, 02:10:50 PM »
I remember buying a crystal berry bush, 10 crystal paths, and a bunch of different trees.  And maybe some of the smaller crystal formations.  A lot of the shops are gem only or winnable in balloon pop only.  Crafting the costume is part of a quest.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: October 13, 2016, 02:50:51 PM »
Thanks Skeen. :) Hopefully I will still have enough coins to buy all of those things. I didn't realize the Commander Hurricane costume was a quest. 

Ponyfan

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: October 13, 2016, 06:07:35 PM »
What do you have to buy in the Crystal Empire? I want to get all of the coin ponies and shops but noticed my coins are going down a lot since I bought the white crystal foal and the Crystal Library.

I think I have a few bows and threads but never enough to make anything.  My Rainbow and Pinkie always wear dresses though even though I never made costumes for them.

Ponyfan

So, I'm just speaking from my own experience, but in my game in order to buy all of the coin-only ponies and shops, I spent about 2.5 mil total. (Half of that was the 1 million foal, yikes!) They aren't all necessary for the quests (so far) but I thought I should put that down somewhere! ;)

... I'm also grumpy to realize that costume-crafting is a quest. I already made the little mask for Rarity (cuz I had the items and she's my fave), but what do you wanna bet it won't count? XP And it's not even complete! Aaaagh.

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: October 14, 2016, 07:21:31 AM »
Not looking forward to the costume quest. What a pain in the butt. lol

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1571 on: October 14, 2016, 01:52:26 PM »
I hate the costume quest , i had Twily's power pony and just needed to pay to put it on, fat fingered and there goes 20 gems to not wait [/ :huh: :pout: -_-
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: October 15, 2016, 11:17:33 AM »

My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: October 15, 2016, 11:56:57 AM »
Thanks for posting a picture of the crystal sheep Ponytails. :) Maybe my game isn't zoomed in enough to see them. I am also not looking forward to the costume crafting quest. I think I have 15 microphones for the countess.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: October 16, 2016, 01:57:04 PM »
I can't move on in the Rara quests until I get the Countess and I still need a lot of microphones.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal