collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202113 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1455 on: September 26, 2016, 06:24:00 AM »
I've had the glitch with the game clock too. Sometimes it only counts down when you have the game up and running and not in real time. It's really annoying because I can't leave my game open for hours while I'm not playing it.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: September 26, 2016, 07:14:57 AM »
I've had the glitch with the game clock too. Sometimes it only counts down when you have the game up and running and not in real time. It's really annoying because I can't leave my game open for hours while I'm not playing it.

Ponyfan

I know, it's a real battery drain and I can't leave it open when I'm at work, you know? 

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: September 26, 2016, 07:55:53 AM »
[quote author=Snapdragon link=topic=344347.msg1584809#msg1584809 date=1474871251
Wow, so you could spend 20 or whatever gems to skip the previous quests, only to be forced to buy the stage anyway?! >.< Rude!!
[/quote]

Exactly.  CC sings well, now time to make 'hoofsies' at the Big Apple Stage.

So. Buy the stage. (And the cider mill. And Countess Coloratuta. )
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: September 26, 2016, 08:26:01 PM »
Soooo... I used to play this and had a bunch of ponies (spent $$$) and the whole thing reset.  :cry: The new version let's me add friends now but only gives me a code which is 7b55633. I think the update changed the way this works. Since I just started playing again I can't say for sure.  If anyone wants to add me I could sure use the help.

I feel like the game realllllly tries to get you to buy gems. It's super annoying. I have so many quests I can't do BC I need to purchase things with gems. Uncool.

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: September 27, 2016, 03:50:41 AM »
Soooo... I used to play this and had a bunch of ponies (spent $$$) and the whole thing reset.  :cry: The new version let's me add friends now but only gives me a code which is 7b55633. I think the update changed the way this works. Since I just started playing again I can't say for sure.  If anyone wants to add me I could sure use the help.

I feel like the game realllllly tries to get you to buy gems. It's super annoying. I have so many quests I can't do BC I need to purchase things with gems. Uncool.

I'm sorry hear you lost money :(  It would be so hard for me to start over!  I'll add you, my code is: e70b4d

I completely agree with you on the gem thing btw.

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: September 27, 2016, 07:07:29 AM »
Thanks!

Anyone having an issue with the EQ games not resetting their play timers then taking gems when you play? I'm out 7+ gems BC of this! Pretty mad.

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: September 27, 2016, 09:23:07 AM »
I added you SummerSkye.  :)  I'm Golden Cookie. 

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: September 27, 2016, 09:40:32 AM »
Sorry you got reset SummerSkye. That is really annoying. I think it's going to be a long time before I get Rara or the Countess. I tried to buy the apple tub this morning and had to buy it twice because the first time it didn't take.

My apple stand is now counting in game time instead real time. It's going to take a long time to harvest 20 apples from the apple stand at this rate.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 02:29:17 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: September 27, 2016, 06:10:10 PM »
Ah that's you Skeen!  I see you giving me hearts a lot, thanks!  I'm Dusty Pants LMAO

Another annoying glitch- I've noticed this with the balloon shop the most (the shop that you could win with the Cheese Sandwich party quests, and the only shop [that I know of and have anyway] that pays you in gems, two a day)
Sometimes for some reason or other the shop time clock won't reset, and I don't get paid my gems.  It's super annoying because it takes 20 hours for the next payment.  This time it did it two days in a row, both times I checked it was at the beginning, "19:58 hours left".. which is REALLY frustrating as these recent quests are so gem heavy!  I've already lost out on 4 gems (seems small but they're really necessary right now!)  If it happens tomorrow too I think my pregnant hormonal self might cry lol.   Anyone else having this problem?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 06:13:46 PM by princessluna11706 »

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: September 28, 2016, 12:34:46 AM »
I've had the 'won't count down time properly' glitch too, not sure how I ever fixed it; just tried to ignore it for a few days, I guess? :/

In case no one saw it (this always seems to happen pretty late at night!), the new Wednesday challenge began, and this time it's a pony! But we only have 19 hours to make it to 30,000 points in the mine run game, so if you're kind of iffy-skilled at that game, better start now! :P It ends around 3pm my time (PST) tomorrow, I think!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline MsMedley

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • "We’re all cast-aways in need of ropes"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: September 28, 2016, 06:38:35 AM »
So the new update is live, at least on my iphone!

You can't travel to the Crystal Empire right away...you need to have ponies work to collect snow globes, and you need 150 snow globes to unlock the board. And that means pulling them off other tasks. So if you're trying to collect microphones or any other items, you have to pull them off it. Besides the main 6 you can assign Spike, Cadence, Shining Armor, Celestia and Luna.

Oh and there's a new "Magical Balloon Pop" that costs 50 gems!!  :shocked: You can win Flurry Heart and Sunburst but still...that's a massive amount of gems just to attempt to win anything!!  >_<
^.^ Check out my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/KimberlysCommissions

Thank you to Dainty for my profile pic!!

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: September 28, 2016, 07:33:12 AM »
Ah that's you Skeen!  I see you giving me hearts a lot, thanks!  I'm Dusty Pants LMAO

OMG Hi!  I dance with you a lot, lol!  :) 

Snapdragon, my Wednesday challenge always pops up around 7PM on Tuesday, lol!  I had the pony won by 8. 

I think I hit the glitch where I'm just not getting quests.  There has GOT to be more to do in Ponyville at the very least, and I'm sure that I'm missing quests in Canterlot too based on what the Wiki says.  I have activated all the harmony stones, defeated Chrysalis and Tirek, andTS morphed into a princess but I know I didn't get the quests to level up Twi's dad or DJ, or to welcome Beauty Brass's group.  I'm stuck on That Meanie in Ponyville and I'm done in Canterlot.  I think I got all the SAA quests up to building the stage (12 more hours for construction) so I know I have a few more to go there.  Do other quests in other locations open up after that?   

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: September 28, 2016, 07:40:38 AM »
I'm dissapointed that you need snowglobes to open the Crystal Empire. At 50 gems a play they should make sure you get a pony but knowing Gameloft it's probably full of useless decorations. No update on Andriod yet.

I won the pony in the Wed challenge.  :)

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 07:56:27 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: September 28, 2016, 10:22:29 AM »
Omg I have so much work to do on this game lol. Thanks to everyone that added me. It's especially helpful for the EQ game.

I like that some of the event prizes are attainable. I got Prim Hemline, one of those 300+ gem ponies so it's nice that there are other ways to get those expensive ones.

I will NOT be playing a 50 gem balloon pop. I played the 20 one with my first 20 gems and got all crap and was so mad.

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: September 28, 2016, 10:38:08 AM »
The update is available for Android now!  You may have to manually update.  I never got a system message saying it was ready. 

EDIT:  WOW.  Updating gave me a million quests I never got before! I think that particular glitch is fixed! 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 10:42:18 AM by Skeen »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal