collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202122 times)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1095 on: February 16, 2016, 10:35:58 AM »
Oh wow!  That sucks!

Well at least you aren't too far from the 20th spot.  :/ a few goes should put you in the top twenty with a little luck.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #1096 on: February 16, 2016, 12:39:33 PM »
If I scored 4000 points every round I would have to play another 54 rounds today to make it into top 20. -_- When it was 140k I thought so too, but then I played a bit more and it dropped down to 28k.  :wail: Honestly I have better things to do than tap on trees all night long. :( I'm so bummed. This isn't the first time that happened either. I've sent them feedback on the matter. Not cool.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: February 16, 2016, 12:47:42 PM »
Before I restarted and on my old tablet that kind of thing happened to me all the time.  I would be ranked ok, never great but maybe 18,  turn it off come back and it would have forgotten my score.  I'd play once it would remember again, but I never won anything because it would forget when I turned the game off. 

Really stinks that happened to you mirnyj.   Hopefully they give you the pony anyway.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 16, 2016, 06:42:50 PM »
OMG, that's such BS!!! :(

Me, I think the ranking is just broken on mine ... I never place above like 80th place anymore on the "clear the skies" games. Ugh!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 17, 2016, 02:13:58 AM »
Hopefully the update fixes some of these bugs. 

Post Merge: February 17, 2016, 08:32:23 AM

Well... The new update is just one massive let down.  All these hints of new places to go, new stories, they polled us to see what we wanted and nothing.  Just extra things to spend money on, and a referral incentive.  I hate referral incentives so much.  No one wants game invites. 

Grrrr.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:32:23 AM by xeevee »

Offline Xayide2

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: February 17, 2016, 03:17:12 PM »
I wanted add my Amazon friend code is 8a981. Anymore Amazon underground game players out there?

xayide2 @ yahoo.com

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1101 on: February 17, 2016, 04:16:05 PM »
Adding my code:) 9d507
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 19, 2016, 11:39:48 AM »
Man, I think it's just co-incidental, and won't keep up but for the past three days I've been earning gems like crazy.  I think 3 days ago I finally earned enough to get the toy shop (which was the last thing I needed to buy gems wise to finish all the ponyville quests.  Now only sweet Apple acres to go.  Woot).  So that took me to 0 gems.  Between getting new daily rewards, levelling up, winning gems instead of a pony on the dance thing last week, and my usual video watch, parasprites, etc, this evening I had 41 gems.  That's crazy to have earned 41 gems in 3 days.

Oh and... I nearly missed this, so in case you did too.  With the new update if you go to the social bit (the horse shoe where you give and claim hearts) there is a new menu option called something like invite friends at the top.  Go there and there will be some buttons for claiming rewards for things that you used to not get rewards for but now you do.  I have no idea what I was being rewarded for but I claimed 75 gems.  So now in 3 days I've earned 116 gems.  I should be able to buy that dang Apple cart tomorrow.  4 days of saving haha!  So yeah, go check out that bit, you may have a fortune waiting for you.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: February 19, 2016, 03:32:28 PM »
Hopefully the update fixes some of these bugs. 

Post Merge: February 17, 2016, 08:32:23 AM

Well... The new update is just one massive let down.  All these hints of new places to go, new stories, they polled us to see what we wanted and nothing.  Just extra things to spend money on, and a referral incentive.  I hate referral incentives so much.  No one wants game invites. 

Grrrr.

I hate to hear this. I was hoping that the update would give us a new location or new quests to do. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: February 19, 2016, 11:32:46 PM »
xeevee, I wonder if it's because you invited a lot of people to the game? When I click that option, all I see is "when you invite your friends to the game, you'll get gems based on what level they reach!"

I don't have a problem with the whole 'unlock rewards by inviting people' thing, sorta, but I really don't like A) how late in the game they've unleashed it and B) how exclusive and far-off the rewards are. Like, all of my friends who know about this game have been playing for years at this point, I have no one to invite! :P
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: February 20, 2016, 01:34:56 AM »
The thing is, I haven't invited many people.  At least not since they changed and I restarted the game.  Back in the Ol' use your gameloft id in my original game is scour my friends activity and if they added a friend, I'd add that friend too.  But I've only added a few people since I restarted and they introduced the friend code.  I normally just drop my user name into Facebook posts by gameloft and let people add me.  And you know how they have a bar for tracking your friend inviting progress?  Mine is still on 0.

The thing that I was rewarded for was different I think.  And oddly whatever it was isn't always there.  I open it sometimes now and it is and just has 2 greyed out buttons that say remind me and something else.  And sometimes there is nothing there at all.  So keep checking?  Maybe they'll show up eventually?  The other reason I think at least one of the isn't for friend invite is there were 2 different buttons.  So I was claiming for two things.  One when it was available said a gem amount and claim the other I think just had a picture of a crown (like the vip crown).

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: February 21, 2016, 09:59:11 PM »
Theres 2 new 'reward' things. 1 is the "VIP" rewards, its the crown on the top left of the game screen and you get points by SPENDING ACTUAL MONEY on in-game stuff (bundles, gems, etc).  Every set number of points raises you a level, and with each level you get bonus stuff (in-game boosts) and exclusive VIP Ponies.   The other is the "VIP Friends" rewards. For every x-number of friends you 'invite' you get gems.

I do really enjoy this game. But Im so sick of the new additions to it that require spending actual money on. Especially when its achievements one can only get when you start the game.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: February 26, 2016, 12:18:59 PM »
I'm so tired of the micro-transactions and the "give us your money" nonsense all the time. lay off, gameloft!
I took the survey. i said I wanted more opportunities to earn gems. EARN, not pay for. I'm already going through the game at a very slow pace and earning almost no rewards or ponies (they keep erasing my progress, so what's the point?)
really glad I can still play and have fun with the no ads and the no pressure of buying and the earning gems easily with the underground version. it would drive me to stop playing for sure if i coldn't have fun with this at all
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: February 28, 2016, 06:46:44 AM »
I finally got Lightning Dust. :) I've been wanting her for a while and she was on sale a couple of days ago.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: March 12, 2016, 05:57:27 AM »
I just started playing again on my new phone, my code is 4b5d5e, and my username is Joe Night or something O.o
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal