collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202128 times)

Online Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #330 on: June 25, 2014, 01:31:41 AM »
Yeah, Trenderhoof goes in Canterlot. Don't know why since he seemed to love Ponyville... I was a bit disappointed about that :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

evafortuna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #331 on: June 25, 2014, 09:15:56 AM »
Hey all! I just got access to a tablet that can run this game so I had to install ;) my gameloft id is evafortuna0 and I have been trying to send friend requests like mad because atm I have just Celestia eheh.

Ugh my game is full of kindness parasprites and fruit bats. I don't have any changelings yet, I don't think I've unlocked enough in canterlot but everything is so expensive and so far I've only purchased the welcome pack since I thought it was a good deal.

AJLareneg

« Reply #332 on: June 25, 2014, 12:56:40 PM »
Feel free to add me. I play every day. :3 gameloft ID is ajlareneg

Also dumb that treenderhoof is in canter lot. Makes no sense to me. ;_; canter lot doesn't even need more ponies. There's more ponies than shops there.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #333 on: June 25, 2014, 01:00:47 PM »
Does anyone here have trenderhoof pony? (the last one from the mine cart game)

Which town does he go in?

I'm getting bored of the minecart game and it constantly crashes for me, so I'm thinking about not playing for a while, but if trenderhoof goes in ponyville I might keep playing anyway. I need more ponies in that city. :b
he belongs to Canterlot  :)

I know what you mean, I have stores with no ponies in Ponyville :(   and Canterlot needs more stores for all the extra ponies , as well as Sweet Apple Acres :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #334 on: June 25, 2014, 01:51:55 PM »
So I just started playing this game...I dont know how to make a username? And why is everything so ridiclously expensive?? O.o am I supposed to be so far behind? How do you get more gems besides leveling up? Are the mini games supposed to be impossible to get higher score? I'm reallyy frustrated. ..
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

AJLareneg

« Reply #335 on: June 25, 2014, 05:19:02 PM »
Does anyone here have trenderhoof pony? (the last one from the mine cart game)

Which town does he go in?

I'm getting bored of the minecart game and it constantly crashes for me, so I'm thinking about not playing for a while, but if trenderhoof goes in ponyville I might keep playing anyway. I need more ponies in that city. :b
he belongs to Canterlot  :)

I know what you mean, I have stores with no ponies in Ponyville :(   and Canterlot needs more stores for all the extra ponies , as well as Sweet Apple Acres :)
Yea I'm saving up for the last shop in Canterlot, and I've already got 3 ponies to work in it plus some extras. I hope they will add more shops there instead of taking more ponies from ponyville away. I have mine stretched really thin there, and I only have 3 left that I can buy with bits from that store. :(

All the game ponies seem to be canterlot ones, which is annoying because... well...there is too many ponies there! Lol.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 28, 2014, 03:25:49 PM »
Is anyone else having trouble with the free balloon pop game? Today and yesterday when I tried to play it said 23 hours  until I could play even though it was at different times.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #337 on: June 29, 2014, 10:02:48 AM »
I'm a little frustrated with all the new update. I had 3 ponies in all my shops in ponyville. Along comes Sweet Apple Acres and poof I am lucky to have 2 ponies in most my shops. I understand that everyone else is in the same boat. I just needed to volcalise this with ponyfolks.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 29, 2014, 02:48:23 PM »
As I said previously, I re-started my game on my new iPhone 5 last week.  Still have my high level game on my old iPhone 4 though, which I am continuing to play.

In 1 week I have done pretty good I think.  I have spent no real life money on either game.  I'm concentrating on PV in my new game, and have several shops up and running with just enough ponies to run them.   Re-starting it this was has made me realize that it's both HARDER in some ways then on the first go round and EASIER in other ways. 

Ponies are actually less expensive in gems and bits then they were the first time I played through.  Now that I KNOW who I NEED to move the game forward, and how to run my town I am better able to decide which ponies and shops I have to get first.  Plus after 2 years with my other town I'm a pro at the mini-games so I can rack up points with them.  And I know not to buy lots of land all at once or the parasprites or bats or changelings take over, so I'm only buying as I NEED land to expand my shops or get to shrines.  Patience is key, that and for the first few days I was basically keeping the game open to grab bits as soon as the windmill, cherry stand, and lemon stand spit them out.

However I forgot how looooong it takes to get enough kindness, loyalty, and magic shards to activate the shrines.  The EQ Dance game is driving me crazy (I was killing time waiting for stores to make stuff for bits and playing it is basically free unlike the mine cart game) because it is ONLY letting me dance as the ponies I do not currently have.  So right now I don't have RD, but I can only dance as RD, and then at the end it mocks me "IF you had this pony you'd get bonus points for every star she has!  Go to the store now and buy her?"  GRRRRRRRRR......

BTW I need treasure chests in my ponyville (not CL or SAA) to finish a quest (and hearts for ponies!).  So, pretty please drop some off in my ponyville (ponytails123 is me!)  I have been trying to drop them off in everyone else's daily!  I finally figured out whatever town your game is in when you 'travel' to another pony's town you will end up in that town in their game.  So to drop of PV treasure leave from PV, to drop off in SAA leave from SAA, etc.  Which is so much easier then how it's been in the past!

And yes, whichever town you are in when you exit the game THAT town is the one that will get the sprites/changelings/bats AND trees/rocks/bushes you need to remove in ANY free area they can spawn.  One solution has been to just lay down cheap dirt paths EVERYWEHRE you have cleared in PV or SAA to prevent it from happening.  In CL you get it regardless, it's easier to ignore changelings so that's usually where I travel to close the game.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 29, 2014, 03:07:24 PM »
BTW I need treasure chests in my ponyville (not CL or SAA) to finish a quest (and hearts for ponies!).  So, pretty please drop some off in my ponyville (ponytails123 is me!)  I have been trying to drop them off in everyone else's daily!
I'm not sure if I have you in my list... what's your star level?

(btw, to the people who keep giving me ("Hoofstuck") chests, thanks, but there's really no need. When I get too many hearts I spend them on the balloon pop, but when I say "too many," I mean "more than a thousand." I'm well-prepared if there's ever a pony in the shop who costs hearts again, and the benefit to me from your leaving chests is far less than the time it takes you to load my layout and leave a chest and go back again and so on. Of course, if you just think my Canterlot or Sweet Apple Acres is pretty (still haven't done anything meaningful layoutwise with Ponyville, it's just so big!), feel free to visit, but please don't feel obligated to keep leaving me chests that I don't actively need. <3)

I had to restart once due to game error... I don't remember if it was much easier or harder, but I was mad that Gameloft had fixed the bug where a lot of balloon-pop-exclusive ponies could be bought for bits if you ran the game in airplane mode. So many ponies lost in that crash whom I've never gotten back...

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2014, 06:13:46 PM »
I have 2 diff levals....80 in my original game and currently 44 in my new game. But I have been leveling up 2-4x daily in that game.

Im ponytails123
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Azteca

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I like birbs
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 29, 2014, 10:13:21 PM »
Pomeranian_pup

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #342 on: June 30, 2014, 07:30:00 AM »
Ok i think i am eterniasponies
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 30, 2014, 10:00:29 AM »
Making sure Canterlot is my close out location was really helping with the parasprites in Ponyville. Today I went to Ponyville and got a pony for a quest. I forgot to swtich to Canterlot before I closed the game and as soon as I realized that I had closed it I tried to re-open the game. The game froze so I had to turn off my Nook and turn it back on.  When I opened the game again I had parasprites everywhere. Most of them were loyalty ones. I had almost 100 loyalty shards and now I don't have any. :( There were so many swams that I couldn't even finish getting rid of them. :( 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #344 on: June 30, 2014, 10:02:54 AM »
It's been a while since I posted my username and I think a lot of my original friends are not playing anymore, so I may as well repost: I'm reannamator on the game, too. I play every day and at this point I only need hearts for the balloon pop game, but hopefully eventually they release more ponies to buy with them...
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal