collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202058 times)

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2014, 07:52:33 AM »
My town is also full of parasprites and vampire bats needing loyalty shards. It's getting ridiculous. The game just keeps spawning bats and parasprites I can't get rid of when I really wanted it to spawn clearable objects so I could try to unlock Babs :/
I found that the kindle version doesn't have the ability to spawn bats, parasites, or channeling. The only way for me to get those as well as rocks is to expand.

My kindle didn't used to, but somewhere along the line they started spawning and now I get a ton every day. Good for gems, but I'm already up to my ears in loyalty ones as well, plus the magic ones that were still kicking around.

Great to see Granny Smith in the game.... not impressed with her price tag!
I'm a bit posses about Granny Smith's price tag. Hasbro/Gameloft are totally milking the mlp popularity to make huge bucks. Granny is one of my favorite ponies, and like Celestia I'll never have her.
They need to balance out the parasites and bats a bit better.

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #316 on: June 22, 2014, 10:21:43 AM »
I wish they would spawn lots of laughter bats and parasprites. I always have 200 to 500 laughter shards on hand at any given time. Lol.

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #317 on: June 22, 2014, 12:01:46 PM »
Auuugh since the update, I'm flooded with ONLY red bats, parasprites and changelings... >-<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 22, 2014, 03:10:30 PM »
So I ended up re-starting MLP on my iPhone 5c.  But I'm still playing my high level game on my old iPhone 4.  I have two games now!! 

I found a bunch of the 'glitches' in the game on my iPhone 4 were completely fixed in the version on the iPhone 5.  Also SO MUCH has changed in the game since I started it over 2 years ago on my 4.  Craziness!!!

On the plus side they re-set the 'get the world cup field' challenge to be only 40 games.  Totally do-able.  I managed to get it on BOTH towns, with some help from an obsessed 6 year old I was babysitting yesterday . . . ;-)

YES!  Too many loyalty bats and sprites now!  Which is slightly better then the magic ones, b/c I have NEVER had more then a few of those shards.  At least the loyalty ones I usually get plenty of.  At one point it was mentioned that the drop rate for various shards is different depending on what your platform is.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

AJLareneg

« Reply #319 on: June 22, 2014, 05:20:05 PM »
I have so many red parasprites in my city now, that i would need AT LEAST 80 loyalty shards to clear them all out. I only have 30. |: I'm not even going to bother getting rid of them now until they are directly in the way of something I want to build, because when I clear out one pile of them 4217489274 more take their place. It's getting ridiculous.

I don't even know how many red bats are in sweet apple acres in my game, but I'd wager they're about the same.

The changelings are less annoying to me. I have 2 red ones sitting in my town I clicked on when I was trying to get gems I haven't cleared out yet. I have a lot of twilight copies wandering around but I'm just ignoring them because they don't affect my game in the least. :b

Niksilp

« Reply #320 on: June 22, 2014, 08:32:35 PM »
This is how it's looking in my game at the moment...

And those are just the worst areas. There are a couple of packs of loyalty parasprites/bats elsewhere on the maps. Thankfully for whatever reason I never get changelings (probably because I spend very little time in Canterlot?), or else I'm sure I'd have a ton of those too.

I don't foresee myself getting rid of any of them anytime soon, honestly, especially when I haven't even activated the loyalty shrine yet and need to save up for that.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2014, 09:23:03 PM »
That's what my game looks like too. :( Same with changelings in Canterlot. So it isn't just me...
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #322 on: June 23, 2014, 12:09:40 AM »
yeah mine too. i'm saving them for the events they have. worked in my favor twice so far.
though i've been playing less and less.
all the quests i have are so big, they are basically unattainable unless i completely obsess over it.
plus the whole. "sure you have 16 days when you really only have 3" for the twilight dad event still has me miffed.
will never spend a single cent on the pony game again...

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 23, 2014, 02:50:10 PM »
Thank you to the person that posted the tip about the close out location. :) I've tried making sure I'm in Canterlot when I close the game and so far I haven't gotten any parasprites in Ponyville since I've started doing that. I'm getting lots of Twilight changelings but I'm going to leave them alone for a while since you can't tell what element shard it takes to destroy them until they change back.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2014, 07:40:26 PM »
I want to add mine as I just got this for Windows... but it's hooked to my facebook, so is that my ID? I'm not sure where to find it.
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #325 on: June 24, 2014, 02:31:53 AM »
Thank you to the person that posted the tip about the close out location. :) I've tried making sure I'm in Canterlot when I close the game and so far I haven't gotten any parasprites in Ponyville since I've started doing that. I'm getting lots of Twilight changelings but I'm going to leave them alone for a while since you can't tell what element shard it takes to destroy them until they change back.

Ponyfan

Oh, I've missed that. Will try this out! I have wayyy too many parasprites.

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2014, 05:51:57 AM »
Oh no, I can't get free gems any more from watching adverts, I was able to get 3 a day this way. Is anyone else having this problem?

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2014, 08:32:08 PM »
Well, apparently one of the Sweet Apple Acres quests is to buy a single tree that costs 75 gems. And to skip the quest, you must pay... 75 gems.

Guess I'm abandoning the quest line for now. There are still ponies out there who are better targets for what gems I can occasionally convince the game to give me. Pssh.

AJLareneg

« Reply #328 on: June 25, 2014, 12:36:53 AM »
Does anyone here have trenderhoof pony? (the last one from the mine cart game)

Which town does he go in?

I'm getting bored of the minecart game and it constantly crashes for me, so I'm thinking about not playing for a while, but if trenderhoof goes in ponyville I might keep playing anyway. I need more ponies in that city. :b

Niksilp

« Reply #329 on: June 25, 2014, 01:19:11 AM »
Trenderhoof is in Canterlot. You can see him in the Canterlot album. So I think you can safely stop playing the minecart game for awhile.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal