collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202100 times)

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #300 on: June 15, 2014, 11:00:08 AM »
Could someone send me a chest in sweet apple acres, I need it to complete a quest. I'm cazz25 in the game  :)
I'll send you one if you send me one. :b I'm Ajlareneg in the game.

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 15, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »
Could someone send me a chest in sweet apple acres, I need it to complete a quest. I'm cazz25 in the game  :)
I'll send you one if you send me one. :b I'm Ajlareneg in the game.

I'll do it now! Thanks :) sent you a friend request
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:41:10 AM by cazz25 »

QueenGusty

« Reply #302 on: June 15, 2014, 04:14:11 PM »
I'm not sure i can add anyone on the gamloft ids because I hookedup to fbook but I *think* my user ID is either Phoenvix or Phoenvix1.

I wish there was a way to gift element shards...I desperately need loyalty right now. Parasprites man D:

Carrie

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2014, 07:44:12 AM »
Does anyone else think the quests are a little behind the gameplay sometimes. For example I opened my game and had a 5-6 parasprite swarms in Ponyville. I got rid of the swarms and used some gems to skip a quest. When my next quest came up it was get rid of parasprites and it didn't count all of the swarms I just got rid off. I do enjoy playing the game but I wish sometimes it would give you credit for the quest if it was something you just did. 

Is anyone else not getting enough mine cart wheels? I used to get about 10 a day from the timer and shops but now I only get a few.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

QueenGusty

« Reply #304 on: June 16, 2014, 10:07:12 AM »
Ah-ha..apparently the name Phoenvix is either banned or offfensive...i'm offended by that inference Gameloft! so my UN is QueenGusty.

Carrie

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #305 on: June 16, 2014, 11:14:49 PM »
ok. so i officially hate this game.
the timer for twilight's dad said there was over 12 days left... went to go buy him cuz i finally had enough. and the sale was over. i complained on the site but i doubt it will do any good.

i know the sign said for father's day only, but then it should have been over yesterday. not tonight.
and the timer should have reflected that. i could have bought a few more gems to get him, but figured with how much time was left i'd get that many in no time.

so upset!!!!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 17, 2014, 03:46:23 PM »
rosierjay: Have you tried airplane mode? It seems to think the sale is still going on. Although I already have Twilight's Dad, so I can't see if he's specifically on offer.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #307 on: June 17, 2014, 04:24:50 PM »
not a bad idea. i tried it, but i guess the data's already gone through. just so depressing.
thinking of quitting the whole thing all together.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 18, 2014, 01:11:50 AM »
I know it's been brought up before, but is there a way to transfer the game data from my iPhone 4 to my new iPhone 5? 
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

AJLareneg

« Reply #309 on: June 21, 2014, 10:00:16 AM »
My town is swarming with all these loyalty shard bats and parasites. And I don't have enough shards ever. Argh. :(

QueenGusty

« Reply #310 on: June 21, 2014, 12:49:21 PM »
Nice to see I'm not the only one suffering with loyalty shard issues. :shakes fist at them:

Carrie

Niksilp

« Reply #311 on: June 21, 2014, 01:22:59 PM »
My town is also full of parasprites and vampire bats needing loyalty shards. It's getting ridiculous. The game just keeps spawning bats and parasprites I can't get rid of when I really wanted it to spawn clearable objects so I could try to unlock Babs :/

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #312 on: June 21, 2014, 03:13:27 PM »
My town is also full of parasprites and vampire bats needing loyalty shards. It's getting ridiculous. The game just keeps spawning bats and parasprites I can't get rid of when I really wanted it to spawn clearable objects so I could try to unlock Babs :/
I found that the kindle version doesn't have the ability to spawn bats, parasites, or channeling. The only way for me to get those as well as rocks is to expand.
I know it's been brought up before, but is there a way to transfer the game data from my iPhone 4 to my new iPhone 5? 
Not that i know of. Your game doesn't seem to save to the server. I've had to restart from the beginning many times.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 03:16:12 PM by ranchlamb »

Niksilp

« Reply #313 on: June 21, 2014, 08:03:34 PM »
Has anyone else had issues with lost progress in the game? A couple times this past week I've loaded up my game only to have lost some progress (usually not too much -- essentially whatever I'd done the last time I played), but just now when I loaded the game, I'd lost an entire day's worth of progress :( This was after I'd already played earlier with no problems (and, of course, done a lot of things in the game, like leveling up my ponies).

I just don't understand why it's doing this to me, and I'm at a complete loss as to how to make it stop. And I'm completely discouraged from playing at all after all the progress I just lost. I feel like I'm going to have to start backing up my game every single time I play now or risk having this keep happening...

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #314 on: June 22, 2014, 03:34:34 AM »
I found that the kindle version doesn't have the ability to spawn bats, parasites, or channeling. The only way for me to get those as well as rocks is to expand.

My kindle didn't used to, but somewhere along the line they started spawning and now I get a ton every day. Good for gems, but I'm already up to my ears in loyalty ones as well, plus the magic ones that were still kicking around.

Great to see Granny Smith in the game.... not impressed with her price tag!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal