collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202117 times)

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #270 on: June 08, 2014, 05:28:44 PM »
I sent a bunch of friend requests out again to the people who posted their gameloft IDs on the last couple of pages. I try to send chests often, and I still need quite a few more for a quest myself. :D

Username: AJLareneg

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 09, 2014, 07:08:35 AM »
Did the new update ruin the dance game for everyone else too? Suddenly there are fewer than half the notes, so getting a pony by the end of the week would be kinda difficult!

I thought it was just a glitch in my game when I first saw it,  but you're right. There are a lot less notes for each song now.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #272 on: June 09, 2014, 02:25:12 PM »
The mine cart game is now glitched because it unlocked Flim when I already had him and now I can no longer get any prizes from it. I've had this app since December 2012.

I wondered why the dance game seemed so much easier.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 02:27:34 PM by StarlightGaze »

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2014, 07:22:50 AM »
So I updated my game today. And yeah, I noticed the dancing game is too easy now. However, I did get about the same score that I usually do, but I have been opting to multiply my score by adding the 3500 bits for a while, just to make earning the prize ponies faster. I don't know if that has anything to do with it?

Edit: Oh my gosh, are you right about the mine game being messed up. My score is accumulating-- or it seems to be as the number of points until I get Sapphire Shores is going down, but after every play through, the screen looks wobbly and glitched. It actually crashed the game once, and another time it showed that I could play again for one "wheel." I wasn't sure if I had any more wheels left to use, but I clicked it and it deducted a gem. :( I... think I'm going to contact Gameloft about this. How could this update be so problematic and have it go through for release?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 07:51:22 AM by reanna-mator »
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #274 on: June 11, 2014, 08:54:28 AM »
Ugh, since the update on android, I can't even open the game.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 11, 2014, 11:00:33 AM »
I must be one of the lucky ones that isn't having problems since the new update through Google Play/Android So far everything is working okay for me. I'm having the same problems I've seen others post about. Not having enough ponies left in Ponyville to have at least one pony in every shop but I think I figured out a way to still get what I need.

I guess with the move to Sweet Apple Acres some Ponyville quests were deleted? Before my game updated I was on Pinkie Promise and Shop Dragon. After the update I still needed the last mirror for Pinkie Promise but instead of being on Shop Dragon, It said activate the Generosity stone. 

Ponyfan

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 11, 2014, 02:07:49 PM »
Game's mostly stable for me... sure, it exits at random intervals and gets slower and slower the longer it's open, but that's pretty much always been true. The mine cart exit screen definitely does the wobbly thing, though, and thinks the next pony I'm going to win is Fluttershy (whom I've had for ages). Haven't looked into the dancing game because it hasn't had anything to offer me besides ponds and water towers and the like for months now. I really like the Daily Events thing, though!

Current quests:
  • I need a chest. Anyone still got "Hoofstuck" on their friends list? Plz? Don't want to drop two gems on skipping this.
  • I need to clear seventeen more vampire fruit bats. Don't know how I'm supposed to do this, since I'm out of fruit bats and I don't know how to spawn new ones...

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2014, 08:28:51 PM »
I am loving Sweet Apple Acres (except for the excessive gem cost of some ponies and shops).

Can some pony pretty please drop off a treasure chest to me to clear a quest

Username: ponytails123
(I was on the last thread usernames.)

To get bats/parasprites/changelings you can either move a bunch of stuff around in the area of what you want (bats = SAA) OR exit the game while in that area and make sure the app is closed. When you open the app again you will likely have bats/sprites/changelings to remove. Same is true of clearable things (trees, rocks, etc).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:33:44 PM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 13, 2014, 03:37:12 PM »
How do I get the Royal Guard for Fluttershy's quest since the new update? He doesn't have a buy option It just tells me to play the balloon pop game. Do I play the one that costs hearts or gems?

Ponyfan

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #279 on: June 13, 2014, 03:46:04 PM »
I am loving Sweet Apple Acres (except for the excessive gem cost of some ponies and shops).

Can some pony pretty please drop off a treasure chest to me to clear a quest

Username: ponytails123
(I was on the last thread usernames.)

To get bats/parasprites/changelings you can either move a bunch of stuff around in the area of what you want (bats = SAA) OR exit the game while in that area and make sure the app is closed. When you open the app again you will likely have bats/sprites/changelings to remove. Same is true of clearable things (trees, rocks, etc).

i've also found if you leave one there... they multiply. least with the bats and sprites.

not sure how i'm liking the new update.... all my shop keepers got moved to apple ranch. i need more ponies in ponyville now. sigh.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 13, 2014, 03:54:09 PM »
Balloon pop ponies you usually need to play the balloon pop game that costs gems.  Consider yourself lucky though, when I got the app back when it cost 30 gems to play not 10 . . .

BTW THANK YOU to the pony who dropped off a treasure chest to me.  I got to clear that quest!

I had not played the mine or dance mini-game in ages.  After reading through this thread I did and my mine game is glitched (plus I already have SS...) and the dance game with less notes is actually HARDER since I got used to more notes.  I have an iPhone BTW.

And I'm happy that Aunt and Uncle Orange are back together again (I was so ANNOYED to have to buy her twice b/c she left Uncle for Canterlot!)

Ponyfan, what's your GF userID?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:32:12 PM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 13, 2014, 05:11:51 PM »
Got a chest too; thanks, somebody! The vampire bats finally made a reappearance--don't know how or why, but yay--and I saved up enough gems to buy Peachy Sweet, and she's adorable. That cowboy hat and those little white booties! No wonder she's been released as a blind bag toy like four separate times.

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #282 on: June 13, 2014, 07:10:12 PM »
Did they change the prices of some of the ponies in the game? I could have sworn Twilight's dad was only 140 hearts last time and now hes 240 gems?? Did I just imagine that or did they really change it? :/

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #283 on: June 13, 2014, 07:22:50 PM »
Did they change the prices of some of the ponies in the game? I could have sworn Twilight's dad was only 140 hearts last time and now hes 240 gems?? Did I just imagine that or did they really change it? :/
no they changed it. i finally got enough to get him... now all the gems i've been saving for the town hall? poof!! what else can you get with the heart gems?
i'm tempted to just spend them on a bunch of stuff....
he is 1/2 off right now because of father's day. the sale is supposed to be for 16 days. wow!
pretty sure i can get another 75 gems in that time without having to buy any.
as camicazi says. easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 13, 2014, 07:29:09 PM »
I got the Royal Guard, but it took most of the gems I had. :(  I played the gem balloon game once and it showed I could buy the Royal Guard. I didn't have enough coins so I sold a lot of element shards to get enough. After I got enough the game told me I had to play the balloon game again.  I had to play the game again several more times before it would let me buy the guard. Maybe it will be worth it in the end because I did get Snails, the large clock tower and 2 Princess Celestia statues playing the game. I even spent some hearts to play the heart balloon game. I'm hoping I can build my hearts back up because I've been trying to save them just for ponies. 

I think Twilight's dad did cost hearts before. Maybe it's just for Father's Day and he'll go back to the heart gems after the sale?

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal