collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202105 times)

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #150 on: February 17, 2014, 08:22:17 AM »
Well, I forgot my Gameloft password and they won't send me an email to reset it, apparently.. Tried three times, and it's been almost 12 hours. Guess I'm going to have to contact them..

Oh dear. :( I've heard all sorts of horror stories about Gameloft's customer support. I hope you can get your password sorted out :(
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline sweetiebabyfizzy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony Mommy, with a pony family...
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 17, 2014, 04:22:55 PM »
I'm glad to hear that some of you have won ponies, because I played it many times when the game first game out and I never won a pony.  :cry:

I'm already loosing interest because now I've had to start over and I don't want to use real money to buy anything. Meh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2014, 03:54:17 PM »
before my game got restarted I had won Daring Do.

Anyway if the dance game wasn't hard enough (bad finger eye coordination). Try playing with pink eye. ;)

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2014, 07:15:03 AM »
Good news - I emailed Gameloft and the next day they sent me a new password. Luckily I was planning on playing on my android tablet from now on, because I couldn't fill out the new password form on my iPod Touch.. the app wouldn't let me type in one field at all ! Sheesh !

But, yeah - all better now !

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2014, 11:55:01 PM »
glad Gameloft sent you a new password.

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2014, 06:59:52 AM »
Can some People add me? Im Tornado_Twist :3

PandoraFox

« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2014, 07:44:34 AM »
I finally caved and installed this. Hellooooo time sink. XD
After a restart (I accidentally spend my first 20 or so gems on things I didn't want to spend them on... >>), I now seem to have my Ponyville well underway

If anyone would like to add me, I'm Yaravana on Gameloft. I'd love to exchange gifts.

PandoraFox

« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2014, 02:14:11 PM »
Is there anyway to tell the game I don't want to dance with friends?
I love the idea, but any extra's bonus percentages to my score are negated by the fact that my phone simply cannot handle the extra load.
It turns what was already a somewhat stuttery game into something neigh unplayable.
The music and symbols start running out of sync, to the point where I have 1/4th of the symbols left to go after the song is done....
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:21:20 PM by PandoraFox »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2014, 02:16:47 PM »
Is there anyway to tell the game I don't want to dance with friends?
I love the idea, but any extra's bonus percentages to my score are negated by the fact that my phone simply cannot handle the extra load.
It turns what was already somewhat stuttery game into something neigh unplayable.
The music and symbols start running out of sync, to the point where I have 1/4th of the symbols left to go after the song is done....

If you turn on airplane mode it won't have the option to play with friends, however, you will also lose the ability to claim a free heard gem at the end.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2014, 02:17:05 PM »
Don't select any when it gives you the option. Or play in airplane mode and make it impossible to try while getting a decent speed boost in the bargain.

There was supposedly a livestream a few days ago featuring a new "seasonal" minigame that was in the works. Did anyone get a chance to see what that was about?

PandoraFox

« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2014, 02:20:52 PM »
I'm going to have to try the airplane mode thing again then.
I've tried that before, but the game then tends to insist on rebooting and demanding an internet connection as it loads back up.
I'll have to see if I can get past that.

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2014, 02:36:22 PM »
Does someone have a bug that they can barely play the Balloon Pop Game? It just keeps resetting here. :(

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2014, 02:45:24 PM »
Does someone have a bug that they can barely play the Balloon Pop Game? It just keeps resetting here. :(

I did for soooooooooo long.  It literally let me do it today for the first time in 4 months I think.  It's happened before, and usually the next update fixes the issue, but this time it just kept updating and updating and I was never able to play the balloon pop. 

anyways... submit a bug report is the only thing to do really.  And even then you won't get anything for your trouble.

I think it has something to do with going between canterlot and ponyville.  Like it resets every time you go between the two. 

PandoraFox

« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2014, 04:11:47 PM »

I did for soooooooooo long.  It literally let me do it today for the first time in 4 months I think.  It's happened before, and usually the next update fixes the issue, but this time it just kept updating and updating and I was never able to play the balloon pop. 

anyways... submit a bug report is the only thing to do really.  And even then you won't get anything for your trouble.

I think it has something to do with going between canterlot and ponyville.  Like it resets every time you go between the two. 

For me it resets at random intervals it seems. I haven't traveled to Canterlot in days yet I haven't had a single day where the counter didn't reset somewhere along the line. I admit I've taken to time traveling (setting my phones clock 24 ahead) to play it, since it's pretty much impossible for me to do so normally.
Does anyone know when the trailers you can watch to get a few gems are supposed to reset? They've been the same for me since I first built my theater a few days back. Are they once a week or some such?

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2014, 04:20:49 PM »

Oh, good. It's not just me. I haven't been too worried about it since I don't need anything from the normal balloon pop. I have enough shards and bits.

I finally beat Nightmare Moon!!! Right now the only thing I have to do is raise Shining Armor to five stars.

sailorstitch

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal