collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking to Appraise Littlest Pet Shops (Early 2000's)  (Read 761 times)

Offline Chelsea7

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Looking to Appraise Littlest Pet Shops (Early 2000's)
« on: December 22, 2015, 06:14:18 AM »
Hello~
I hope I am posting this in the correct location! Recently I found my "old" early 2000's LPS toys stored away. Rather than letting them rot in storage I have chosen to sell them for some extra cash. The problem is, I have no idea how much these cuties go for. I have seen some outrageous selling prices on Ebay, but that site is full of people who try to sell things like lint for gold, so I figured I would ask here to see if anyone had pricings. In addition I have a couple random animals that I can't pair with others. If anyone recognizes any from certain sets, let me know!

I have some pics, they might not be super clear but I just wanted to take a few quick snapshots to see if selling them is worth it before taking more precise pics/cleaning them up. Aside from one dog figure, NONE of them have scuffs or markings. The same goes for the playsets/ accessories. They all look brand new. The Playground could use a wash though:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bedtime Blast is missing 1 item: Knit Hat

Doggie Diner is a complete set

The Playground is missing 1 Flag (dog ate it years ago) and Bridge

Let me know what you guys think, and how much these will all go for. I am thinking of selling them here before going to Ebay or elsewhere, so if anyone is interested let me know!

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 06:17:39 AM by Chelsea7 »
My Tumblr

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to Appraise Littlest Pet Shops (Early 2000's)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 06:29:11 AM »
In my experience, dogs and cats sell best on eBay.  Ebay has a much wider audience then here.  Also, dogs and cats seem to be the most popular.  I recognize two of the dogs as Beagle #77 and Chihuahua #1, each can sell around $10.

ETA: Also you have cat shorthair #5 (the one wearing a crown) which I see has sold on ebay as high as $20.  I sell LPS I find at garage sales on eBay and usually set up auctions a bit lower than what I see have sold.  What you can earn varies based on who is currently looking for the pet.  Always try to include the correct accessories as they will only increase the value.

Do you need help IDing certain pets? Because I'm up for an information hunt, and I always like to learn more about LPS.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 06:46:21 AM by LyraHeartsrtings »

Offline DappledHazel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 08:02:03 AM »
Good luck re-homing them! Early 2000 LPS are so cute and nice.  :)

Offline Chelsea7

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 09:29:39 AM »
In my experience, dogs and cats sell best on eBay.  Ebay has a much wider audience then here.  Also, dogs and cats seem to be the most popular.  I recognize two of the dogs as Beagle #77 and Chihuahua #1, each can sell around $10.

ETA: Also you have cat shorthair #5 (the one wearing a crown) which I see has sold on ebay as high as $20.  I sell LPS I find at garage sales on eBay and usually set up auctions a bit lower than what I see have sold.  What you can earn varies based on who is currently looking for the pet.  Always try to include the correct accessories as they will only increase the value.

Do you need help IDing certain pets? Because I'm up for an information hunt, and I always like to learn more about LPS.
Sorry it took me forever to respond! If youre still in a searching mood that would be awesome!!

Good luck re-homing them! Early 2000 LPS are so cute and nice.  :)
Thank you! I am hoping to be able to sell them to a collector so they stay nice.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:34:07 AM by Chelsea7 »
My Tumblr

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 10:41:32 AM »
Here is what I think they all are.  You can (and probably should) double check them by searching on ebay. Or on this blog: http://nicole-mysite.blogspot.com/

First photo:
Cat #98 came with purple scratching post it is next to in your photo.
Husky #68, Husky #69, and Husky #70 go with the igloo slide they are next to in photo
Kitten #53 and Kitten #52 came together with the tin of sardines they are next to in the photo

second photo:
Persian #22 came with the pink bow that is on its head in the photo
Hamster #34, Hamster #35, and Hamster #36 came together with the exercise wheel/tunnel thing they are next to in the photo
Chihuahua #1 and Pug #2 came together with that pink thing they are next to in photo and the green pull toy in it.
Cat Shorthair #5 came with crown
Panda #89 and Panda #90 came with that little bamboo they are with in the photo
Chick #13 and Rabbit #14 came together with the pink basket in the photo.

Photo 3:
Poodle #17 came with the blue bow, orange ball thing, and case thing with big pink bow that is next to in your photo.  I think the pink brush in the first photo also came with that poodle.
Cat Longhair #9 and Goldfish #10 came together
Not sure but I think Cat Shorthair #64
Can't tell from the photo what the bird is, maybe a parakeet?

Photo 4:
Bedtime Blast as you said.  Pet IDs are Beagle #77, Cat Shorthair #78, and Iguana #79 (I'm not sure on the iguana ID, I have seen some conflicting info)

Photo 5:
Doggie Diner like you said.  Pet IDs are Jack Russell #40 and Mouse #41
Either Maltese #65(has blue eyes) or Maltese #269(has purple eyes and seems to have come with purple hat)
Butterfly #271
Not sure on number but maybe Frog #264
Can't ID the cat but I think it might be a kitten

Last photo:
Hard to see but probably a Mouse and a Spaniel

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 03:04:18 PM »
Does your green frog have fully painted feet by any chance?
It's a variant I'm looking for.
The frog is definitely #50, it also has a duplicate later in the line. The true #50 has a red paw print underneath where the magnet is at.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 03:05:57 PM by Emfen »
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal