collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Collecting Everything Twice? Opinions / Questions? (Basic Fun)  (Read 8226 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: Collecting Everything Twice? Opinions / Questions? (Basic Fun)
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2019, 10:06:13 AM »
Hmm depends!

I especially want to get a pristine Moondancer, Glory, Confetti and Pinwheel and may splurge out on doubles of those, if I see any in-store!

Also - if the new BowTie is really as dark a blue as claimed, it may tempt me to have a duplicate, but, I am supposed to be moving house this year so must keep control of pony purchases!  :happy: :hope:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
Re: Collecting Everything Twice? Opinions / Questions? (Basic Fun)
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2019, 12:01:38 PM »
I generally don't buy duplicates for storage reasons. Unless there is something really special to about the packaging design, I prefer loose, second-hand ponies. I did buy one 35th Anniversary Cotton Candy - mostly for contrast with my original flatfoot, to mark the anniversary, and because I oddly found her in the French Canadian packaging at a local toy shop. I'm keeping her MIB for display reasons, it's easy to stand something else on top of her!

Although I like the idea of the scented ponies, I realize that they can't possibly smell like the original ones did, Therefore I can't imagine myself buying any of the others. I think it would take something like Oakley (who I think is v cool and hft , but not worth the price right now) for me to buy another BF re-release.
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal