Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Unpopular Pony Opinions

<< < (555/555)

MJNSEIFER:

--- Quote from: starscout on October 10, 2022, 05:57:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: MJNSEIFER on October 10, 2022, 11:46:23 AM ---This is going back in the thread a bit, but I never noticed that change with G3 Pinkie Pie - aside from that one moment when she did math in "A Charmin Birthday" in a childish way ("If we add up one charm bracelet to the seven... to me, that adds up to eight." or something like that) - she never felt like the "little sister" character to me, she always seemed on the same level as the other "in general" ponies, and even took the lead in "A Charming Birthday" to some extent, so she always had leadership qualities to me, I guess...

No offense, just putting my two cents in there.

For the record I love G3 Pinkie Pie, but respect those who don't (she's super-adorable for me.  ^_^)

--- End quote ---

I believe Ragamuffin may be referring to the backcard/story version of Pinkie rather than the cartoon. IIRC the two were quite different.

--- End quote ---
Ah, I see.  Thanks.

I forgot what she was like in the toyline/stories, if I knew - I'll check it out. :good:

Queen Sophie:
I don’t like the petite ponies, too small, looks a bit too simple for me, and no unicorns

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version