Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Help finding ponies?

(1/1)

Novavelle:
So I saw that someone said they found the Sweet Slumbers set and the Picnic with Cheerilee set in the UK.

Anyone in the UK want to help me get those two? I'd be willing to pay retail and shipping...

Also, not sure since I'm not the only one having issues finding them, but if anyone sees the train cars, I'd be willing to do the same, pay retail and shipping.

pretty please

(or if someone wants to do a trade, I can make that happen to, I can hunt down ponies for people, not sure that we have anything cool here in the US, but I'd be willing too look)

LadyStarCatcher:
The fredmeyer down my street has both the fluttershy and sweetie bell cars. I got my train there half off but haven't picked up the cars yet. I go there several times a week. I'll be going again this weekend.

partypony566:
 I've seen the train cars a few times now, didn't realize they were htf.

I will go look today and check on the price, also they has them on the Tesco direct site too. I'll let you know the cost :)

kittybethy:
I don't know anyone who had found the Sweet Slumbers set!

hathorcat:
The Sweet Slumbers set seems to be showing up in John Lewis at the moment I saw a handful of them when I was in the city last week and the train cars are easy to track down...Tesco and Argos have dozens of them! I think they are classing them as vehicles so the same price range as Raritys carriage and AppleJacks truck...about £12.97 ish...

Neither of these are exclusives I would think they will turn up in the US at some point but distribution sure is a nightmare!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version