collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190152 times)

flutterwry

• Trade Count: (0)
I've got another question though; I bought the Canterlot Theatre and watched some of those trailers to get gems, but I didn't get any gems! >_< Why?
Gameloft. That's why.
I'm so excited for the new update but theres tons of people saying it completely crashed their games on androids, which has happened to me twice, so I'm scared to try:/
Being a proud member of the Church of Steve Jobs ;), I don't know much about android machines - but isn't there a way to save your game progress (and maybe the complete app package) on your computer, so you can restore it if the backup does not work? I'm sure that there must be some fandroids out there who can help you with this!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I'm confused.  I got the lower prices from the update, but no new ponies or buildings.  I thought the update was out for Android already?

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Scootaloo disappeared from my world after I updated  :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Man, the game for my iPod is awful!  After I got the new update, my game keeps crashing every time I try to do something!  I just started on the Android version after getting a Galaxy S3 (name's BruleRules86 on that one, BTW, feel free to add it if you want).  It hasn't updated to the new version yet, but we shall see...

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
So I finally got my Luna (which I DreamWalk'ed first, so there's one in my inventory as well... oops?), and now I can't visit my Ponyville. Reading through the ratings in the App store, this seems to be a common problem. I haven't been able to access my friends list in a couple of months, and that hasn't gone away either. :( I guess I'll just work on the new content for now.

Offline halicabi

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Well, I'm still playing (halicabi).  I'm not sure why though...

My friends' list refuses to load (been 2-3 months), therefore, I'm unable to sent gifts.  I'm not receiving hearts or treasure chests (also 2-3 months).  The newest update did not fix the problem.

And, I accidentally spent 130 gems on an expansion while trying to tap a changeling!  At the time, I had over 3 million bits, why oh why did it take my supply of gems!!!!  (On another rant, in Ice Age Village, while showing my son some new additions, I accidentally used 103 acorns on an expansion... Grrrr Gameloft Games.  Why oh why do I keep playing them???)

I've thought about using Luna's Dreamwalk, but am too nervous about it.

My son plays the game on an iPad (halicabi1234).  His game stopped loading.  I had to delete and restart his game because the Canterlot update did not fix the problem.  Although his friends' list also refuses to load, he is receiving hearts and treasure chests, but unable to send gifts.  Thankfully the update fixed the problem of only being able to collect hearts one at a time.

halicabi

Avatar and Sig drawn by my 5 year-old daughter (at age 4).  Aren't they adorable????
**My how time flies, she's now 20 and in College!!! I need a new drawing**

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
For anyone having trouble moving from Canterlot to Ponyville - I had success doing it when I put my iPad into Airplane mode. Not that it's a particularly good solution, but I don't like to leave my shops unattended for very long. (Or Ponyville, for that matter, since that's when it decides to spawn massive numbers of parasprites.)

Oh yeah, and I have two Lunas now. Oops.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Looks like the update is properly live on kindle now. Generally looking better, but still crashes on some things

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
This game is WAY too buggy. I gave up about a month ago. :huh:

flutterwry

This game is WAY too buggy. I gave up about a month ago. :huh:
I'm about to do the same. Currently I'm totally fed up with this bug infested horseshed and really bored. Sorry, Ponies!

Offline munchy

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
This new update is super glitchy! It's such a bummer! Are people still able to add friends with the friends list glitches? I need friends to make any progress (my Id is jma10131)

Offline TajazzleGlow

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
My game just updated today...and it won't even load past the loading screen it just freezes :/  I'm running on a Android and by looking at everyone else's posts androids are having real problems running this game. Bummer.
Formally known as "BabySpicyMustard"

hunnybunny99

Are there any versions of Luna's Dreamwalk that work with this updated version of MLP yet?

flutterwry

Only for Android so far.

That's why I recommended to use it BEFORE updating. The developer does not own an iPhone himself, so it's more or less a lottery game whether he manages to decrypt the iOS version. Only the fandroids are rather safe.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:07:43 PM by flutterwry »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
I am doing ok with my Android phone. I have not added anyone as it takes soooooooooooooo long to do. Even with a 4G network.

Interesting enough I have Octavia in my inventory for Canterlot. Well I have 3 of her now. I get an Octavia each time I check my inventory. They all count and I can gain stars with each of them? very weird:P
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal