collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190156 times)

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
I'm sure it'll come to Android at some point. Gameloft aren't known for being swift - remember the never-ending Christmas update? I still see that snow in my nightmares. :P

To be honest the only way an update could get me excited is if they magically cleared all of the Magic parasprites overnight. :shocked: I have so many now that it's far too easy to accidentally tap them. I only get on average 1 Magic shard a week so it's irritating beyond belief. :P
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Huh, maybe the magic shards are differently balanced in iOS? On Android these days, they come out of the Windmill (of all buildings!) rather frequently. I've picked up around 250ish in total.

SeaStar777

• Trade Count: (0)
Ok I may be totally late on this topic, but have you all noticed the 3 ponies in the game who's names are:Jeff Letrokski, Bowling Pony and Jesus Pezuna? If any of you have seen the movie The Big Lebowski, these ponies are The Dude, Walter and Jesus! OMG that's hilarious!!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Ok I may be totally late on this topic, but have you all noticed the 3 ponies in the game who's names are:Jeff Letrokski, Bowling Pony and Jesus Pezuna? If any of you have seen the movie The Big Lebowski, these ponies are The Dude, Walter and Jesus! OMG that's hilarious!!!!

They actually appeared in the cartoon as well :) Very cute!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Blarg, I've hit a bit of a wall. I need the restaurant, and I need cake from the restaurant for two of my quests! XD In the meantime while I save up gems I just have to mine bits so I can fight parasprites.

I'll get around to adding some more of you later, but until then if you'd like to add reannamator, go for it! I gift to my buddies almost every day! ;)
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Huh, maybe the magic shards are differently balanced in iOS? On Android these days, they come out of the Windmill (of all buildings!) rather frequently. I've picked up around 250ish in total.

I was wondering the same... I usually get on average a couple a day, and most of them come from the windmill or the cherry shop thing. Still a long way to activating the stone, but I am making progress!

The other thing I was wondering about parasprites. So far I have had nothing additional spawn - when do they start appearing? I just hit level 60.

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
I've been wondering about that too. I see people complain about their towns being coated with parasprites and rocks, and neither have ever happened to me. Missions to get rid of them always end up being expensive because I need to clear new darkness squares, and not all darkness clearing even creates parasprites... it escalates. My best guess is that they appear if you're inactive for too long, e.g. days at a time?

The game just send me a notification that I should "build my own Canterlot" or somesuch. No indication of what this meant. Maybe it's a teaser for the upcoming Season 2 update? The notifications seem at best loosely connected to the game, given that I was getting notifications that the middle balloon pop game had been reduced to 10 gems for a few days, when this wasn't in fact the case.

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile

I was wondering the same... I usually get on average a couple a day, and most of them come from the windmill or the cherry shop thing. Still a long way to activating the stone, but I am making progress!

The other thing I was wondering about parasprites. So far I have had nothing additional spawn - when do they start appearing? I just hit level 60.

I don't know about Android, but when the last downloadable iOS update happened, the "What's New" list in the app store said that parasprites would now only spawn when you had the items available to clear them.  That was the winter update. 

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
I always keep some shards of each type for parasprites around, but still nothing.

Violet - I have the same problem! I have a mission to clear them at the moment, but I've been holding off clearing more dark areas, just in case they do start spawning.

Water_Fire

• Trade Count: (0)
The game just send me a notification that I should "build my own Canterlot" or somesuch. No indication of what this meant. Maybe it's a teaser for the upcoming Season 2 update? The notifications seem at best loosely connected to the game, given that I was getting notifications that the middle balloon pop game had been reduced to 10 gems for a few days, when this wasn't in fact the case.

I've been getting those notifications too, it basically spams the life out of my phone when it decides to do it! What's that all about?

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
I have a mission to clear them at the moment, but I've been holding off clearing more dark areas, just in case they do start spawning.
The good thing about clearing dark areas is that there's no downside to doing it, other than not being able to use the bits themselves for anything else. Whenever you get a quest to clear a certain number of them, it counts ones you've already cleared. It's not like clearing rocks or trees where you may want to wait until you get a quest that actually requires it.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile

... man, I wish it was the same on the iPad! I think I've probably gotten 40 magic shards, TOTAL, since I started playing in January. D:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
So, a friend and I have realised there's a glitch with the kindle version of the app, which basically allows you to send as many hearts as you want in 24 hours, so people probably get a bunch from me, as I hit Gift All regularly just in case! (I figure no one minds if they get extra hearts ;) ) Is this the same on other android versions of the app, or is it just on Kindle? We know for sure it doesn't happen on IOS.

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
hey everypony! Man I wish I checked this thread before I have been playing for a week, had to use my shards to skip a few quests =/

My ID is - capnali

I'll be adding all of you today :D
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
LadyGuinevere: It's a little hard to tell on Android, since it's not always the best at telling you whether you're allowed to send gifts or not, but as far as I can tell there is indeed a twenty-four hour restriction.

Progress, spoilered for late game:
Spoiler
Five loyalty shards to go, which should take a couple hours at best, and then my only active quest will be the Town Hall. Which is... 600 gems. Which is probably, what, as many gems as I've spent in total so far? I dunno about this one. Might be a good time to stop manic-questing and finally put some time into laying out my town to look pretty, instead of clustering all the shops into one screen area for easy harvesting.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal