collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190162 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #570 on: November 30, 2012, 04:48:50 PM »
Well, I had to time travel till 3/24/2013, but I got enough gems for Sweetie Belle.  I'll do it again tomorrow for Rarity.

Thanks!!!
sailorstitch
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:12:01 PM by sailorstitch »

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 30, 2012, 05:35:05 PM »
lol yeah..   i'm not sure i wanna do it over 100  times  to  get 90 gems><  annoyinly  you only gt  3 gems  for  every 5 days..  1 on the 4th day  and  2 in the  5th and then it resets.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 30, 2012, 07:09:34 PM »
Yeah that's a pain in the rump!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #573 on: November 30, 2012, 07:45:48 PM »
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I have no desire to mess with time traveling, but I have 25 gems, and have to buy sweetie belle.. That's happening NO time soon. So looks like I am done with the game :) Hope you guys enjoy playing it. Maybe if they ever make gems easier to get in game, Ill pick it up again.
+1. The game will most likely end for me as soon as I reach that quest. Making Rainbow Dash cost less gem is not the solution GameLoft >.< the correct answer is to make the CMC, mane 6, and ponies that are required for quests cost bits, not gems >.<
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline melipuffles

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 30, 2012, 07:59:25 PM »
I just downloaded this game on my new tablet. ^_^
My ID is Melipuffles. I'm excited to play! :D

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 30, 2012, 08:45:53 PM »
i think its  the end of the game for me as well..  i am  at the point where hte  only quest avalible is rairty.

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 30, 2012, 09:39:20 PM »
I'm playing on my droid as skyrocketneko!

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 30, 2012, 09:43:31 PM »
This game stopped working for me a few days ago. It gets to the Gameloft screen during the loading process and then the entire app just closes out. Now that I think of it, the same thing ended up happening to their Oregon Trail game I downloaded a few months ago, which was very similar in style. I ended up loosing everything because I could just never get it working again.

Oh well, only about 10% of my "friends list" was going through to the actual game anyway and it was starting to lag with the more I added. I'm just glad I'll never spend actual money on games like these. :/ It's a really cute concept, but it's a shame that it's so buggy.

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
« Reply #578 on: December 01, 2012, 02:27:24 AM »
I have logged an inordinate amount of time into this game the past couple of days. Like, 10 hours, at least.

I have a blag about ponies.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 01, 2012, 05:30:59 AM »
I've found I have to scroll right forward in time to the point I left off.  So one day I finished on the 6th of June and the next time I had to start on the 7th to get the daily bonuses to restart.  However the daily bonuses weren't working when I was getting money and it started up again when I went back to normal time!  So there isn't always a pattern in getting the bonuses.

Also good to note that is you use messenger and use time travel mine signs me out so when I've finished I have to sign back in and any messages you receive while being forward in time won't arrive or let you send any (I've only got an ipad but I guess if it's in sync with an iphone it should send to that instead.)

You are right you do have to go back to the date you left off to keep getting bonuses. I just kept a note of what date I left off and went back to that date. I time traveled my way to all of the ponies, shops and all the decor. It took along time to do but I finished the game completely without spending a dime to do it. The only thing I have left to do is level all the ponies up to 5 stars and I am not sure if I will ever get around to doing that.  If the daily bonuses stop showing up while time traveling it is due to the date messing up while changing it. I tested it on my iPhone and for instance when changing from a month with 30 days to one with 31 days if I changed the month before changing the day to the 1st the game noted the later date. As an example when I changed from June to July I didn't change the date to June 1 and then to July 1. I left it as June 30 changed the month to July and then changed the date to 1. Even though I didn't launch the game it still noted July 30 so the bonus didn't show back up until July 31. I hope that made sense as I was trying to figure out to explain it. Alternatively if you go back to normal time and wait 5 actual days the daily bonus should come back. I tested that a couple of times and it worked.

Ok so out of curiosity - do you have a rough idea of how many hours it actually took you to do this? Just being nosy :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

FlyingPonyMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #580 on: December 01, 2012, 06:47:37 AM »
I'm playing!

Flyingponymonster

But my friend list doesn't seem to work

DirePony

« Reply #581 on: December 01, 2012, 09:59:08 AM »
I've found I have to scroll right forward in time to the point I left off.  So one day I finished on the 6th of June and the next time I had to start on the 7th to get the daily bonuses to restart.  However the daily bonuses weren't working when I was getting money and it started up again when I went back to normal time!  So there isn't always a pattern in getting the bonuses.

Also good to note that is you use messenger and use time travel mine signs me out so when I've finished I have to sign back in and any messages you receive while being forward in time won't arrive or let you send any (I've only got an ipad but I guess if it's in sync with an iphone it should send to that instead.)

You are right you do have to go back to the date you left off to keep getting bonuses. I just kept a note of what date I left off and went back to that date. I time traveled my way to all of the ponies, shops and all the decor. It took along time to do but I finished the game completely without spending a dime to do it. The only thing I have left to do is level all the ponies up to 5 stars and I am not sure if I will ever get around to doing that.  If the daily bonuses stop showing up while time traveling it is due to the date messing up while changing it. I tested it on my iPhone and for instance when changing from a month with 30 days to one with 31 days if I changed the month before changing the day to the 1st the game noted the later date. As an example when I changed from June to July I didn't change the date to June 1 and then to July 1. I left it as June 30 changed the month to July and then changed the date to 1. Even though I didn't launch the game it still noted July 30 so the bonus didn't show back up until July 31. I hope that made sense as I was trying to figure out to explain it. Alternatively if you go back to normal time and wait 5 actual days the daily bonus should come back. I tested that a couple of times and it worked.

Ok so out of curiosity - do you have a rough idea of how many hours it actually took you to do this? Just being nosy :)

It took a LONG time! I am guessing I put in around 30 hours over the course of a week and a half to get enough gems to buy all the gem ponies and shops. I got really fast at changing the date, launching the game, collecting the bonus, and closing the game. I also took advantage of the couple of sales that popped up along the way. And I used the airplane mode cheat to use bits to buy the balloon pop ponies. Speaking of bits I had millions of bits from collecting the daily bonuses. There was more than enough to buy all the ponies, shops and all the land expansions from time traveling.

sirfalken

« Reply #582 on: December 01, 2012, 01:02:25 PM »

My Gameloft ID is "sirfalken"!  :biggrin:

sirfalken
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 01:57:10 PM by sirfalken »

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 01, 2012, 01:34:16 PM »
Just wanted to share this screenshot I took the other day:

Hiding in plain sight! No one will ever notice! :lol:
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 01, 2012, 01:39:16 PM »
Omgosh hahaha silly pony!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal