collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190171 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #285 on: November 15, 2012, 09:08:44 AM »
I don't have enough shards to get rid of the parasprites unfortunately. And I don't always get coins from them either, which makes it even more disheartening.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2012, 11:11:14 AM »
Oh my gosh this game is more frustrating than fun for me now x-x I am so sick of the constant expensive stuff to clear as well as all these dang parasprites. It always seems to be the ones that need rare shards that pop up x-x I may just jump ship as well. It's killin' me and I just wanted to play a fun pony game :<
Well, I know how that feels too. I now have to restart on my iPad1 since the game was suddenly crashing after I tried to sign out of my GameLoft Live ID on my iPad4 and both were tied to the same account. And I'm starting to feel a drag on the game with the iPad1. I was up to level 30 on it. Now I've only managed to make it back to Level 12.

I'll be adding friends from my iPad4 account on it to the game as well, so if y'all receive a request from moogle82, that's me as well- I have had the iPad1 split into a different account from now on.

I don't have enough shards to get rid of the parasprites unfortunately. And I don't always get coins from them either, which makes it even more disheartening.
This too! One plus of getting the game reset I guess. So far, no Parasprites, but then I'm planning to fill up a plot of land before buying more this time around.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 11:28:48 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2012, 01:47:28 PM »
The game isn't showing up on my Gamaloft Game list?! Ice Age is but Ponyville isn't.  I've also only got three of the 11 friends showing up in the game and it won't let me visit any as it says the version is different, I've sent gifts though :)   I guess it's people using iphone when I have ipad. 
I'm finding it more complicated than Ice Age! where to make the ponies work etc and the mini games are annoying me already.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 15, 2012, 02:33:42 PM »
has anyone else noticed that  this game is going to cost real money to finish? i dont intend to spend  money ont hegame.. but  rairty  costs shards to  unlock.. and you can  only get he shards by buying them.. and  you have to celar things but to clear them is way too  much.   and every time you try to expend it  just  costs more and more. soemone said pricness clestia was 75.00 its ridiculus.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #289 on: November 15, 2012, 03:12:15 PM »
has anyone else noticed that  this game is going to cost real money to finish? i dont intend to spend  money ont hegame.. but  rairty  costs shards to  unlock.. and you can  only get he shards by buying them.. and  you have to celar things but to clear them is way too  much.   and every time you try to expend it  just  costs more and more. soemone said pricness clestia was 75.00 its ridiculus.

ya, it's "Free" to get addicted to, but you pay (time and $) to complete it.  that's another reason why I stopped.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 15, 2012, 03:19:15 PM »
its 'free' to isntall  but  inthe end it the features that cost moeny  i doubt i'll paly it much longer.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 15, 2012, 06:22:10 PM »
its 'free' to isntall  but  inthe end it the features that cost moeny  i doubt i'll paly it much longer.
Well, I'm going to try playing it to the point where I have most of the ponies, but I reckon I'll probably not be able to call in Rarity and will call it quits at that point. Unless Gameloft changes it so the mane 6, Cheerilee and the CMC can be bought using bits.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline RavenFeather

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 15, 2012, 09:02:58 PM »
Added everybody on here so far! 

I'm going by Xaeldz, so people add me too?
 Thanks Bronely!

Offline Delc17

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://limeneroade.deviantart.com/
« Reply #293 on: November 15, 2012, 10:23:19 PM »
Andrea Libman plays.  Gotta add her to friends list

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #294 on: November 15, 2012, 11:02:27 PM »
I started over and now I'm being more careful about expanding land and filling up spots to prevent parasprites. You can buy roads or trees to fill up spaces, but I suggest expanding slowly while cramming in as many buildings close together as possible.

Bread

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #295 on: November 15, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »
I started over and now I'm being more careful about expanding land and filling up spots to prevent parasprites. You can buy roads or trees to fill up spaces, but I suggest expanding slowly while cramming in as many buildings close together as possible.

I agree. I would also recommend only expanding when you already have enough bits/hearts to fill up the area with buildings or decor.
Similarly, I would recommend that you only remove large rocks if you already have enough funds to put a building there immediately.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 16, 2012, 12:55:14 AM »

I agree. I would also recommend only expanding when you already have enough bits/hearts to fill up the area with buildings or decor.
Similarly, I would recommend that you only remove large rocks if you already have enough funds to put a building there immediately.
Well, that's the way I'm actually playing the game on my iPad1 now. So far only three plots of land. And I plan to fill them up to the max before proceeding.

Andrea Libman plays.  Gotta add her to friends list
Oooh, me big fan of Andrea Libman, me want! What's her GameLoft Live nickname? :P

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 16, 2012, 01:11:07 AM »
Hi everyone:)
Is here a way to unlock Sweetie Belle without using gems?
I remember from the gameloft interview they told that every character was available for free at the right time in the game and without spending real money...

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #298 on: November 16, 2012, 03:31:52 AM »
Whew! I just got down going through all 20 pages and adding folks!

I am Maniah_Ryu in the game. Someone stole my name :( Also, I am iOS

Would it be OK to start a new topic that has all of our ID's as well as the OS we use listed in the first post? If I hadn't had to search through 20 pages, thatw ould have been so much easier. I just don't want to start that project if the mods will think it is wrong to do so.

Alternatively, the OP for this thread could do the list in the first post here. That would be nice too :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 05:20:37 AM by Maniah »

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 16, 2012, 06:51:15 AM »
Whew! I just got down going through all 20 pages and adding folks!

I am Maniah_Ryu in the game. Someone stole my name :(

Would it be OK to start a new topic that has all of our ID's as well as the OS we use listed in the first post? If I hadn't had to search through 20 pages, thatw ould have been so much easier. I just don't want to start that project if the mods will think it is wrong to do so.

Alternatively, the OP for this thread could do the list in the first post here. That would be nice too :)
Listing the OS would probably be a good idea given how apparently the Android and iOS versions of the game can't talk to each other. Anyway, both my accounts are iOS versions of the game. Apparently my HTC AT&T Status/ChaCha is just not compatible with the Android version :/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal