collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190160 times)

Offline Pony Adventures

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • IRL Pony Adventures
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2012, 09:20:39 PM »
I have over 30 friends on Gameloft Live but I can't seem to get any in game. Is there something special you have to do? Or are they supposed to show up automatically when you sign into Gameloft Live?

Are you supposed to invite each individual friend to play the game? How? The game doesn't even show up in the "My Games" tab on GL Live. Am I missing something or is it just super glitchy?

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2012, 09:23:29 PM »
you might have to have them has GLL friends and
then also added in the game itself under "Social".  it's confusing.

Offline Pony Adventures

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • IRL Pony Adventures
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2012, 09:47:09 PM »
you might have to have them has GLL friends and
then also added in the game itself under "Social".  it's confusing.

Thank you so much! Okay I tried that and it still doesn't seem to be working. I added at GLL then (ingame) I went to the "find your friends" in the social and signed in to GLL (again, since I have to sign in every time I go to GLL even though I clicked the "Remember Me" button and I never actually signed out) and then I look at my friends list on GLL, then I go back to game and it says I have no GLL friends. I dunno.

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2012, 10:09:10 PM »
I love the new game! I accidentally found it the day it was released. My children are loving it. My boy likes to collect coins and play ball. My girl loves to search for :muffin: Pony and play the flying game. We have 12 ponies thanks to the short sale the other night. Anyone want to ad us my username is ranchlamb

gothtini

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2012, 11:37:28 PM »
I finally got the 3 chests I needed...now I need 5 -.- This game is becoming annoying mainly because it requires so much friend stuff when the friend section is so glitchy.

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2012, 11:42:50 PM »
My name is tilastrinity on it and I think I added everyone who posted so far, so please add me back! :)

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2012, 01:46:30 AM »
I am midori_keiko
add me! :) loving this game

Offline Sakuyamon

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2012, 03:34:53 AM »
I finally got the 3 chests I needed...now I need 5 -.- This game is becoming annoying mainly because it requires so much friend stuff when the friend section is so glitchy.

Yea, its annoying that some of it is so "friend" based, one will be unable to progress if one is a soloer...which I often prefer to be.  I managed to add a few as friends but I'm not getting any stuff, I have only gotten a few hearts but I need like 6 more and 5 chests...

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2012, 04:00:45 AM »
Hey, guys, would you be so kind and add my little sister to your friends too as she doesn't have any friends yet? She's Sundance3000

DirePony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2012, 04:31:50 AM »
If anyone is playing over WiFi on their iPhone and is having a hard time getting their friend list to update or load try shutting off your WiFi and switch over to 4G. I was having a lot of problems last night and since I switched over to 4G I haven't had any loading problems. It makes no sense but it seems to work better over 4G.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2012, 06:38:58 AM »
If anyone is playing over WiFi on their iPhone and is having a hard time getting their friend list to update or load try shutting off your WiFi and switch over to 4G. I was having a lot of problems last night and since I switched over to 4G I haven't had any loading problems. It makes no sense but it seems to work better over 4G.

or turn off your wifi firewall, temporarily.  that works for me, but I dont like doing it. (we have a limited edge data plan)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 06:50:39 AM by gabumon »

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2012, 08:10:49 AM »
I've made it to level 30! I have activated my 2nd Harmony stone. Now I'm saving up for more ponies. I want to be able to fill my shops before I add more shops. Not to mention I'm slowly collecting the stars with the ponies since they can't play any more games once they reach all 5 stars.
Hey everyone as soon as I show up on your friends list can you please send me a chests I'd like to advance in my quests and I need 4 of those.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2012, 09:00:03 AM »
I have activated my 2nd Harmony stone.
Nice! I've yet to activate my second one because the closest I can get to is the element of kindness, and guess what? Shard of that element is one of the harder ones to come by  :frolic:

The game is getting harder and harder- random stuff is still popping up all over my map and it's extremely costly to remove. I think this mechanic is rubbish and should be removed if it's intentional otherwise there will be parent complaints. If it's not intentional then they have a very severe bug in their hands.

I also think they shouldn't be charging gems for mane 6 or the Cutie Mark Crusaders. On my two Ponyvilles they're charging gems for Rarity and Sweetie Belle, and the former's needed to progress in the game :(
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:06:05 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2012, 09:01:27 AM »
So far I'm at level 56 and I'm so stuck because of the gems and hearts!  I haven't had a doable quest in so long because of the dang friend list glitch!  I only have like 2 more ponies and 3 more shops to get that cost coins. After that it's gonna be slim pickings since the gems and hearts take forever!  Ugh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2012, 09:11:22 AM »
Agreeing with Phylliebean and Ramchyld!

I'm now up to level 34 and my quest includes "buy guard statue (55 gems)" and "buy ice sculpture (42 gems)". Or skipping it for 5 gems each. Then getting Rarity to move back in is also a quest, she costs 90 gems! I remember in an interview the gameloft rep said it's playable without having to buy everything with real money, but the rate that you actually find gems in-game (from ditzy etc) is so low it would take you months to save up enough to do some of this stuff!

I wouldn't care if there were lots of things (like Celestia) I couldn't buy - all the games of this type that I've played are like that - but making them part of the main quest is really unfair. I'd much rather be able to buy Rarity - one of the main characters who is needed for the 'story' to progress - for my town than DJ Pon-3. :/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal