collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check G1 Euro babies  (Read 798 times)

Offline Rowenatm

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Price check G1 Euro babies
« on: March 12, 2021, 06:44:04 AM »
What's the going rate for the German baby ponies in good condition these days? (Individually, not as a lot)

Baby Hopscotch
Baby Buttons
Baby Cherries Jubilee
Baby Honeycomb

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
Re: Price check G1 Euro babies
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 07:08:40 AM »
I’m not sure. I heard that you can search on eBay under the categories sold. Let’s say, I wanted to sell applejack. I would go to the sold applejacks on eBay and see what she goes for. Then I pick the price that suits my applejack the best. I hope that helps, I wasn’t too sure how to explain it.

Also, if you do have prices, feel free to hit me up :)
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 07:53:22 AM »
Checked UK eBay for you since that sounds more relevant than plain old US eBay. ^^

Baby Hopscotch: Looks like between 60 and 70£, the 70£ sold with accessories. Currently one up for 66£ with accessories.
Baby Buttons doesn't have too many listings...she went for 42£ in December, but also sold for 70£ with accessories.
Baby Cherries Jubilee: Only one listing that was auction for 125£. I'm thinking you might be able to get more with BiN depending.
Baby Honeycomb: 70£ with accessories BiN, auctions put her at or below 50£ BiN. There is currently one up for 33£ that hasn't sold.

A bit fuzzy! None of the ponies I saw had noticeable, large flaws...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Rowenatm

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 02:49:13 PM »
Sorry--posted in a rush, and should have specified I'd checked Ebay. There just aren't enough lots on there to get a good average, so I wanted to check if there was a general consensus, but it sounds like there isn't, so I'll go with what tailrustedtealeaf said. Thank you so much!

BTW, unless I've missed something, these German babies didn't come with much in the way of accessories originally... I thought it was just a bottle that wasn't any different to the ones available in US/UK. So adding accessories *shouldn't* increase their value by very much.

Don't worry, I will be listing my collection in the For Sales forum, once I've got everything organised!

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2021, 01:03:28 PM »
Sorry--posted in a rush, and should have specified I'd checked Ebay. There just aren't enough lots on there to get a good average, so I wanted to check if there was a general consensus, but it sounds like there isn't, so I'll go with what tailrustedtealeaf said. Thank you so much!

BTW, unless I've missed something, these German babies didn't come with much in the way of accessories originally... I thought it was just a bottle that wasn't any different to the ones available in US/UK. So adding accessories *shouldn't* increase their value by very much.

Don't worry, I will be listing my collection in the For Sales forum, once I've got everything organised!

Sounds great. Good luck :)
Lover of Windwhistler

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal