collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up  (Read 21908 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2017, 05:51:31 AM »
Hi All, sorry this is so belated but I have some good news.  I passed my driving test.  I am in the second week of two weeks off work and I am having one of those mini crises where I have so much to do around the house and just can't see where to start! I have definitely cut back smoking. The exercise has not been going well.  I don't have a car and I cycle but I could definitely push myself more.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2017, 08:54:43 AM »
Good to hear from you:) congrats on the driving test...a 2 weeks off that is a dream for me. I would be doing better with this cold, if work would let me call in to just recoup. 9 hour days just don't help out:p
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2017, 10:53:19 AM »
Congrats Artemesia Floc on passing your driving test. Crowning Glory I'm sorry you're not feeling well and weren't on your birthday. That isn't fun. I've been sick on my birthday once and it was so bad I couldn't even enjoy my presents.

I am not feeling well again either and I've noticed I seem to eat healthier when I'm not feeling well. I had a large chef salad for lunch and walked 3 laps around the mall. The last lap was really short.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2017, 01:03:30 PM »
Good to hear from you:) congrats on the driving test...a 2 weeks off that is a dream for me. I would be doing better with this cold, if work would let me call in to just recoup. 9 hour days just don't help out:p

They are silly to let you carry on with a cold.  I'm sorry that must be miserable. :hugs:  I know I'm really lucky that I get annual leave.  But my contract was only one year and ends in March, so I'm job hunting again!

Congrats Artemesia Floc on passing your driving test. Crowning Glory I'm sorry you're not feeling well and weren't on your birthday. That isn't fun. I've been sick on my birthday once and it was so bad I couldn't even enjoy my presents.

I am not feeling well again either and I've noticed I seem to eat healthier when I'm not feeling well. I had a large chef salad for lunch and walked 3 laps around the mall. The last lap was really short.

Ponyfan

Thank you and well done on your salad and laps! Particularly impressive since you're still not feeling well :hugs:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2017, 07:30:17 PM »
Thank you Artemesia Floc.  No walking today for me and I did have a sort of unhealthy lunch but it was fair food. My evening meal was healthier though.

Ponyfan

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2017, 12:37:46 PM »
I can walk without crutches again (yay!)  The doctor said it sounded more like I had tendonitis than a sprain because it came on gradually and I couldn't figure out how I'd hurt myself and there wasn't any real pain in my joint.  I have to say that crutches are harder to get around on than they look and I had no idea how much my stomach muscles would hurt from using them.  Because I've been on crutches I haven't been tracking my steps but I do know that I haven't walked much at all so now I'll have to get back on track so I don't get into any bad habits.  I'm going to take the rest of the weekend easy, though, just so I don't overdo it on accident and set myself back again. 

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2017, 01:02:56 PM »
Congrats, Artemesia Floc on passing your driving test! How exciting!  :cheer: :dance:

Pokeyonekenobie, I hope your ankle is feels better soon - good luck using those crutches  :) ETA - oh well done, you don't need them anymore!  :ohyeah:

Crowning_Glory13, yes, breaking goals into little steps is a great idea - for example, I do it with my weight loss goals; here in the UK we don't just use pounds for measuring weight, we also use "stones" - where 1 stone = 14 pounds, it just makes it easier, a bit like 12 inches = 1 foot kind of thing  :biggrin: anyway, this means that breaking up my goals into quarter-stones (3 1/2 pounds) makes it so much easier to achieve and set my mind at rest when each little milestone is passed. When I next reach a lower stone number I will be thrilled but I have 5lb to go  :lol:

Ponyfan - well done for sticking with the healthy food  :)

So today I did 8-hours solid work and earned myself Chinese pepper king prawns for my evening meal - plus a healthy fruit salad with a cheeky dollop of dream topping!  :lol:

up coming: Monday 6am - my first *proper* session at my new gym! Eeek!  :freak: :freak: :freak: :scared: :scared: :scared:  I completed the three-evening foundation training ok, but the coaches are so technical and precise with how to lift weights that I am worried I will do it all wrong  :P oh well, I'll just plod along + wait to get prompted and corrected  ;) Beginning to miss my old gym already as I am not in my comfort zone but I am sure I will come round once I get into the swing of the new routine  :)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2017, 01:41:08 PM »
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm starting to work on Christmas stuff for my shop. But at least I'm doing it. Tomorrow I'll get some listed/advertised (today is the last day of bunny voting, so I'm letting that be the day's focus for social media posts).

Speaking of bunnies, been working on getting things set up for Floofer (2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!). We have vinyl on the floor, new pen, litter box, and I made a spur of the moment decision to get them pet beds from Dollarama... I think my girls agree they were a good choice. (I'll post pics later.)
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2017, 06:55:28 PM »
Kiwi, looking forward to seeing your pics soon!  ;)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2017, 07:11:50 PM »
I am so behind on where I want to be..sigh I am asking to push my audition back. I planned to sing all day...but I got a lot of knitting done and got my new finished wings posted. I was all set to sing, when hubby wanted to see a movie. We don't get out my h and it was nice..except me screaming my head off in the theater. He choose to see Steven Kings IT. Now at the young age of 8 I saw the original IT. My dad thought it was ok for me...HA:p so other movies solidified my huge phobia of clowns. This made no exception. This one really got me and I cried. I enjoyed being scared, so it's all in good fun. I make promises if a clown comes threatening at me. So I am better but it's late so no singing today. I do plan for Sunday.

If I get what I want done on Sunday, I will get my watch. Finish my knitting...75% done, singing, and cleaning...here is to hoping. Wings are on ebay...maybe I can update my trades this week. Here is to playing catch up.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2017, 07:43:10 PM »
Pokeyonekenobie, I hope your ankle feels better soon. I sprained my ankle when didn't see a small hole in the backyard. I'm glad your off the crutches.  Congrats on completing your first 3 rounds at the new gym. I hope the session on Monday goes well.

Crowning Glory, I hope you get enough points for your watch on Sunday. 

Congrats Kiwi on getting an early start on the Christmas stuff for your shop.

Not so much of a healthy day for me. I walked some but not a lot and had a lot of junk food again today. I did drink a Coke Zero and  eat a triple zero yogurt also.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 07:45:27 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2017, 05:23:51 PM »
So I am slowly getting better. I ended up throwing up at work...and they finally sent me home. Sadly I don't think it was my cold. My husband had similar symptoms after we ate at a restaurant. So we feel that it was a touch of food poisoning. Slowly made progress on getting back to normal.
My list.
1. Laundry
2. My crafts organized and put away.
3. Knitting pillow
4. Sing
5. Piano
6. Vacuumed
7. Dishes

ALL is finished...whew! I am so happy the knitting is done. It's 50% done project!!! I have it streatching so pictures will be later:) and it's a surprise, so we might have to wait till way later:) so yes, the get to have my watch:) now I am working on my goals for the week. I am writing them down, so I can cross them off if I do them:) depending how I do, I can unpackaged som ponies. Feeling motivated.

Ponyfan- good for you going healthy when feeling sick..I tend to go for the comfort food. It may not be good healthy days, but you did make a good choice. Only 1 coke not 5 and some junk food not over board. Being perfect everyday is not that fun:p

Artemisia- good luck job hunting. I am in that spot too. I am in a job, but I am picky so not to be in this mess again:p

Pokey- holy buckets crutches. Take it easy. Sometimes relaxing is just as good as being active. Still debating on what to send you:)

Glitterball- Chinese pepper king prawns...what are those, where do you get those, they sound super yummy!!! Good luck with the new gym and coaches. Sometimes new teachers give you a different view on things.

kiwi- I need to get on my Christmas projects going too! I can not wait to see Floofer. What an adorable name!

Ok everyone. We have had 1 month down. 2 to go. I want you to rate your month. Think how it was. Was it really as terrible, or did you find it has a lot more ups than downs:) you can rate with a number or bad, good, average. There is no perfect way to do the rating. If you choose to do this challenge/post you will be entered into a drawing for a surprise. I will give each person a number and use a random genorator. Yes pokey you can win twice:)

I look at September as a testing month, and found what I was doing was better, and should have kept it. I used to write down a list of things I wanted to do in a day and then reward myself if I did good after a period of time. So in short my September could have been better. So here is starting October on the best foot possible:)

*yes this is my way of reaching our team goal of 15 pages:)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2017, 05:50:10 PM »
Now that the votes are all done (we won!!! both contests over 2 months = $1000 total for the rescue, woot), I'm going to focus on craft/shop posts for Twitter and Facebook. My goal is a post per day (minimum). I love SocialPilot, I've got most of the first week already scheduled, and a few targeted posts throughout the month. I can set 30 posts in advance.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2017, 06:38:05 PM »
Wahoo on the win. That is so amazing!!! You have an awesome game plan, keep it up:)

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2017, 06:55:19 PM »
Congrats Crowning Glory on getting so many of your goals for the day completed and earning your pony watch. Congrats Kiwi on getting the most votes and winning so much for the rescue.

I'm going to rate September as a bad month since I was sick for most of it. Hopefully October will be better. My goals remain the same for October and I hope I will be more motivated to stick with healthy habits and make better food and drink choices then I was in September.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal