collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 53275 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Just One More Week For Sign Ups
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2012, 04:31:03 PM »
I'm so excited, I want to start shopping NOW :frolic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »
I hear you guys. I want to stalk my partner and pick out lots of presents for them :frolic:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2012, 07:21:49 PM »
MUAHAHHA  I only join swaps so I can stalk you guys.  :evil laughter:

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2012, 07:31:09 PM »
i cant wait to start shopping :D

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2012, 11:15:58 PM »
Not long now til we can start! Lol

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2012, 11:17:21 PM »
It's four whole days!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2012, 06:05:53 AM »
This post is getting out-of-control long, but I tried my best to consolidate all my answers to the various questions onto it.  I apologize that they're in no particular order!  :)

MY WISHLIST:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,302000.0.html

- Do you have any allergies?  No, but I am sensitive to cigarette smoke.

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?  I love sweet and foodie and fruity fragrances over perfumey ones.  I am all for candy and sweets, so long as it doesn't include gelatin.  :)  Someone in this house would eat it.  :)

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?  I'm a stay-at-home mom and part-time astrologer.  As a pagan, I'm always studying the arts of divination and witchcraft as well.  I love reading and being outside, exploring vegan cuisine, and traveling.  My degrees are in history and archaeology, I love anything historical.  I love the beach, whether it be the oceans of Florida where I grew up or here along Lake Michigan now that I've got a family of my own.  I love walking the shoreline and picking up sea glass and pottery fragments and other historical debris.  We have two cats, an infant, and an almost-five year old.  :)  I also collect other blind box vinyl toys--things like KidRobot and Disney's Vinylmation figures, vintage cartoon sheets and pillowcases, She-Ra, The Muppets, and X-Men comics and memorabilia.

- What are your favourite colours?  Pastels and rainbows, cobalt and sea blues, silver and gold, pink and purple and shades of raspberry.  I don't think I've ever met a color I didn't like, though.

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…  I love the natural world--stones and rocks and bits of driftwood, images of trees and beautiful places.  I love girly things and playful things and poetry and stickers and stationary and bookmarks.  I don't have pierced ears.  I don't want any animal products:  leather, feather, bone, beef jerky.  ;)

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?  I prefer no cancer or sticky ponies, to protect the rest of the herd but can work with just about anything else.   :)

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?  Surprise me!  Whatever works best--I'll be excited either way.  :)

- Would you like a custom as part of your box?  I've got a few G1 character customs but prefer Hasbro originals.  :)

Favorite animals?
Owls, foxes, whales and dolphins.  Deer!

Favorite season?
Autumn.

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears?
I do not have pierced ears.  I do like jewelry, in theory, but I don't wear much now that I have a baby.  Every necklace is an invitation for her to try and saw through the back of my neck with the chain.  ;)

What kind of weather do you love?
Breezy warm summer days and cool, crisp autumn days and still, serene winter snowfall and gentle spring rainfall.  I love thunderstorms with a book inside and rainbows and fog.  I love weather--until it becomes dangerously dry or dangerously wet or dangerously windy.  :)

Do you like tea? What kind?
I love tea!  I love chai and earl gray and hibiscus.  I love white and black and herbal (not so much on the green).

Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
I used to do sudoku and things but now, with two children under the age of 5, I don't have the free time or mental focus for such things.  ;p

Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
I like getting ponies with my accessories.   :lol:  I buy lots on eBay just for the thrill of sorting through the jumble of accessories when they arrive.  I love accessories!  :)  But they aren't essential to my enjoyment of a pony.  I don't need complete-with-accessories or anything.  :)

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
I *really* dislike black licorice and coffee.  I would also be horrified to get anything made out of leather, feathers, bones, or other animal parts.  I'm not a fan of those powdered drink additives, like Crystal Light, and I never developed a taste for pickles or olives.  Pony-wise, I'm no fan of fakies!  :D  (Sorry, fakies...)

Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  Feel free to add to your list of things you like
I'm drawn to things that are serene, natural materials, simple elegant design as well as to playful girly things like Sanrio/Hello Kitty, kawaii stationary, etc.  I feel too tall to get away with wearing girly-girly jewelry or hair bows or whatever else, but do like fun, playful, bright colors and designs in housewares, office supplies, etc.  I love hearts and stars.  :)

Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponies so they will fit the theme I'm making?
The very idea of making costumes for ponies makes me smile.  So, sure!  That'd be fun(ny).  :D

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
While I listed ponies from every generation, I'd prefer either all G1 or a mixture to include at least one G1 thing.  G1 is my favorite, to be sure.

What's your favorite pony from each gen?
I have always loved Applejack, since I was a little girl.  Wigwam, though, is probably my favorite G1.  G2, I don't know, but I've seen photos of the unicorns and think they are beautiful.  G3, my favorite is Always & Forever.  I discovered her in a thrift shop with a bobbed tail and thought she was gorgeous.  And G4, my favorite is Princess Celestia.

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
Yes.   :lol:  Though, if forced to choose, it'd be unicorns.  Or earth ponies.  Oh, don't make me choose!  ;)

My person might end up with weird little extras. Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected.
I don't mind weird.  If I get a package of Nascar memorabilia and cough drops, though, I might feel a little let down.  So, you know, *fun* weird is good.  ;)

Do you like nature and traveling places?
I do!  I'm not as adventurous a traveler now that I have two small children, so we don't go overseas as frequently anymore, but I love getting out and discovering new places and new cultures.  :)

Do you like plushies and if so what kind?  If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
I do!  I like the G1 plushes, though I only have Cherries Jubilee.  Last year, though, I got a baby Leaper and baby Applejack handmade plush from....is it Anita'sMom?  She's famous, but I'm drawing a blank.  :D  I love them.  If I was to get another plush, it'd be of Wigwam or Starshine.

My Top 5
I don't want to narrow my wishlist to a 'top 5' for two reasons:  I prefer the surprise of truly not knowing what you might find or pick for me AND I don't want my partner to feel they failed if they didn't choose anything in my 'top 5'.  So, instead of a top five of ponies, I'll give you a more general one.  If I could have five wishes they'd be:  to be surprised, to receive a pony in good condition, to receive an accessory of some sort, to make a friend through the swap, and for you to include a note telling me about what you picked and why.

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
I have a few!  My current collecting focus for the short-term is to complete my Paradise Estates, to finish my collection of all the male MLP figures, to buy and display the ponies that I love the most and to gather more accessories for my Pony Dollhouse project.  My long-term goal is to collect a MOC/MIB version of every US-released pony.  At last count, I'm only about 5% of the way there.  ;)

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
I love the G1 merchandise EVEN MORE, if it's possible, than the ponies.  Part of it is not knowing what all out out there.  There's a world of unexplored collecting waters in merchandise and I *love* that.

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?
I've watched the first season with my (almost) 5 year old son on NetFlix.  I think it is clever, fun, and warm-hearted.  We both love watching it together and, given enough time, will watch the rest of the episodes, too.  Nothing touches G1 for me, but it is a worthy follow-up, I think, to that world of toys I loved as a child.  :) <3

For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references.

I love G1 characters on G3 or G4 bodies.  I'd love to have all sorts of interpretations of Applejack.  I really enjoy getting babies for G1 ponies that didn't originally have one and I've loved the look of some of the BBE to NBBE transformations I've seen done.  I love boy ponies more than anything.  Hope that helps if you're considering making a custom for me.  :)

Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?

There's no way to fail with me.  All ponies would be delightful and other surprises would be fun.  I'm thrilled just to see a box in the mail.  :D

What is your favorite holiday?  Yule.  I love the anticipation, the time buying gifts and baking, spending extra time with my loved ones, and the relief knowing that the longest night of the year is over and that the sun is coming back.  It's like the "hold on!" rallying cry to my seasonal depression and fierce craving for sun in my eyes.  :)

Do you like homemade snacks?  Yes!  I love that with homemade foods, you can control the ingredients and make something without all the crazy/scary chemicals, mystery ingredients, and animal products.

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?  I don't cook as much as I'd like, with two young children at home, but I love tested family recipes. I'm vegan, so it is always nice to get new ideas. :)  Right now our lifestyle is simple stuff--raw salads, fruits, nuts, simply steamed veggies, and easy things like pasta/rice/stir fries.

Also…in case I get a vegan partner…what is the difference between vegan and vegetarian again?  What is okay for a vegan and no okay?
Vegans are a type of vegetarian.  Others covered the differences, more or less, but some ingredients to look out for, in addition to obvious things like milk and cheese, would be gelatin, carmine, and honey.  If you get me as a partner, I will understand if you don't send food.  Some vegan candies, however, are Twizzlers and Swedish Fish, most Oreo cookies, lots of super dark chocolates.   

Also...who has a birthday within the next two month?  (During the buying phase)
Mine isn't until October 18th.  :)

If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?
Yes.  ;)  I love well-flocked ponies as well as deflocking as a cure for mangey ponies.  :D

What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
Whaaat?   :P  Um.  Lemon, lime, orange, strawberry, and apple.  But I like real fruit--not fruit flavorings--so I can't imagine you sending a smoothie or a juice through the post.  :D

Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area?
Not a bit!  That'd be fun.  Particularly if you live in Scotland or Ireland--where I have family ties.  But yes, I'd love to learn more about you and where you live.  :)

Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation?
I'm having deja vu.  Did I already answer this?  I would love pony accessories extras.  The more MLP, the merrier!  But, I'd also like to give you free rein to gift me with whatever you'd like.  I am not a picky partner, or an ungrateful one, I'll be so excited to open the box no matter what you send.  :)

If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?
I trust your muse.  Go with whatever!  :D

And pony armies?
I don't have any pony armies.  I love boy ponies and would never, ever, ever turn one away no matter what condition they're in--but that's not quite the same as intentionally building an army.  :D

- Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?

Oh, sure!  You can't go wrong there.

- Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
I don't--but I'd love to start!  I have a couple international and/or Nirvana ponies.  It is a field I know nothing about, really.

- Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?

I'd be horrified.  Please, for the love of ponies, don't send me animal parts!  :D

- What are everyone's favorite color to wear?

Black, white, sea green, pastel blue, pink, ivory, sage, lavendar

- Are there any colours you dislike wearing?

I'm a redhead, so I can look pretty ridiculous in some orange or reds.

- Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?

I have two geriatric once-feral cats.  They're still pretty feral, to be honest, and don't play with toys or interact with us very much.

- Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?

I would LOVE a G1 coloring book.  I've never had one.  I am not a super-huge fan of coloring books in general, but I do have some from some of my other collectible things--like Silverhawks and She-Ra and Muppets--and you can't go wrong there.  :)

I'm no fan of fakies.  Sorry.

I love backcards.

I'm open to special-needs ponies--smells, initials, flaws--I'm ready to love and take care of whoever you send.  :)

T-Shirts:
  I'm tall, so I tend to go for unisex L t-shirts to make sure they're long enough.  In a more fitted, junior's size, I don't know--maybe an XL?

FiM Trading Cards:
  I have been collecting them, but by the time this swap is over, I expect to have them all.  I'm a total sucker for trading cards, stickers, pamphlets--anything small I can collect every single one of.  :p

Blind Bags?
Sure, I'd be happy with blind bag ponies.  The only three I have, currently, are the glittery Wave 1 three--Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash.  I bought a bunch more for my son, who loves MLP, and stuffed them into his egg hunt eggs--but didn't get any for myself!  :p

Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony?

If I could answer that question--I wouldn't have had to amass such a big pony collection.  ;)  I have crazy big love for Wigwam, TAF Yum Yum, Baby Princess Sparkle, Applejack, and Moondancer, though.

And does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids?

Ha!  No.   :P

If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?

I'd be happy either way.  I like having both...so either loose or MIB works.  :)

So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!!  I'm just realizing I can't do all G1s like I wanted to.

I love them all.  I wouldn't be disappointed in a mix, at all!

Also, if you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period?

I do happy dances when I find things like that in any condition--so long as they aren't moldy.  :)

Bracelets?
I like bracelets and have a pretty normal 7" wrist.

What kind of music do you like?
All kinds--except metal and classic rock.  I prefer quiet these days, though, now that I have two kids.  :D

What video games do you like?

The last video game I played was on a Sega Genesis in about 1996.  So, really, I'm not into video games.  :)

Do you like anime, if so which shows?
I don't.  I've never watched anime, really, besides some Sailor Moon episodes when I was a teenager.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:49:52 PM by songtoisis »
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2012, 09:31:40 AM »
My Wish List
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,302039.0.html

Personal Questions...
- Do you have any allergies?
Yes, I am allergic to smoke, perfumes, and mint.

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
Most perfumes and floral scents give me bad headaches.  I do like Cinnamon, fall spices (non-peppermint), and vanilla.  For candies I LOVE sour things and jellies.  I also like trying weird new things so if you have a crazy favorite sweet, I would love to try it.

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
I collect pretty/interesting rocks and crystals.  I love jellyfish and snails and mola mola.  I'm looking for a Rapunzel squinkie and a light up Ariel ring squinkie for my squinkie collection (can be opened).  I have a pet cat who loves cat nip toys.  I collect stickers of sea creatures, the weirder the better! 

- What are your favorite colours?  orange, peach, white, cream, gold, plum.

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…I like tiny things.  I love fun flower hair clips (as long as they don't look like they are for little kids).  I also like Russian nesting dolls, Rapunzel pins, sea glass, and patches.

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?  Ponies really need to be in near mint condition or at least not obviously played with, see my wish list at the bottom.

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
Either!  But I really really want stickers and blind bag ponies.

- Would you like a custom as part of your box?

Sure, see my list! 

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,302039.0.html

If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?I'd love any theme you come up with.  The only one I don't like is birthday because the typical birthday "stuff" doesn't appeal to me.  However, I love Halloween, especially bugs and spiders and cats and candy corn things.  I love Christmas/Winter season things.  Almost all of them!  I love Easter too.  And any other generic theme is fine too.  Even if it is totally weird like a box full of fly related packaging.

Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area? (i.e. Scottish fudge or a tin of haggis, lol)
YES!  Please do!  YES YES YES!!  I'd love to try haggis even. 

I was thinking of sending my person something from my hometown too if I am able to get it.  I have to ask my mom to send me some.  If she sends me some, my partner will get it too! 

Do you guys like books? If so, what kind?Yes, but I try not to own any.  I'm very into libraries. 

Do you like/collect backcards?No, but if a G1 one showed up I would totally love it! 
1--any others like a kiddo r a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for?
No kids here. 

2--I have gone through several of my things and founds some I think my partner would like more than I.  Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)  Or would you rather they be new?   Second hand things are fine as can be.
If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites?  Not into them at all but I do like petite ponies and the princess hats and wands.

What's your favorite color pony hair?   it depends on the pony and the pony theme. But I can say I like blends of colors together. Especially blends of cream with other colors. Also I have always wondered what a pony with blends of all different whites and creams might look like.  Could be interesting.
Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?I have a cat. He loves catnip toys that he can toss around.  He is an outdoor cat only.  he came with the neighborhood and somehow I ended up feeding him

Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as wellI do not.
What are everyone's favorite color to wear.
Mine are rusty oranges, browns, plums, pinks, golden yellow, and lavender.

Are there any colors you DISLIKE wearing?
Mine:  Navy blue, bright red, forest green.
Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?This is something I really want to do! I only have one but I am interested in collecting more. This is actually my new pony quest. That and to collect G4 prototypes and error ponies.

Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP? It depends. I don't like fakies but I do like small figures.  I love the Bella Sara tiny horses that come in blind foils. Stuff like that I love. Anthing small and pretty.

What kind of weather do you love?Cool crisp fall. Huge dramatic storms. Crystal clear cold night skies with tons of stars.  Days with giant puff clouds during the sunset lit up in charcoal purple orange and pink with rain in the distance that makes the between the clouds super dark. Windy windy fall days. Blizzards and snow.

Do you like tea? What kind?I like tea but I have more of it than I will ever use!  I do like coffee too and hot chocolate with unique flavors like cherry.

Do you like puzzles/crosswords?Not at all.

Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies? No. I wouldnt do anything with them. I just like the ponies.

Favorite animals:  Jellyfish, moths, snails, nudibranchs, sea urchins, cuttlefish

Favorite season:  Autumn!  I love the harvest and all fall colors.  I love the chill in the air and the pumpkins and leaves and berries.  But Winter is way up there too for the snow and ice, and for the wonderful festive season.  My favorite time of the year starts in October and goes through December.

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:  Yes but I never wear heavy things.
Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?Yes and no.  I really don't want to collect plushies because I have in the past and they end up hidden away.  But I also sort of love plushies and can't seem to part with them and I don't have any pony plushies so I would totally love it.  If it is a nice small little one even better.  Especially if it was Sugarberry.  Yes, I would love a Sugarberry plush!

How do you feel about handmade gifts?
I totally adore handmade things.  You could send me a drawing your 5 year old made and I would totally cherish it.  Truly!   

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid? I do not like traditional "boy toys", superheros, or athletic stuff.  I'm not into skulls or undead or scary.  I HATE zombies a whole bunch. 

Describe your tastes.  I'm very into nature, especially ocean life, moths, and plants, and seasons.  I love frilly, lacy, sparkley things.  I love things that look antique.  I also like stuff that is really odd looking but not scary or mean.  While I am very into girly pretty things, I do also like things most people don't like such as lampreys, angler fish/deep sea fish, slugs, insects (except ants), and fungus.  I collect pine cones so if you sent a pine cone it would find a home.   

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
I mainly collect G1s but I am falling in love with the small brushable G4s. If you find pretty ones that are not the main show ponies I would welcome the surprise of ANY G4 that is not a main FIM pony.

What's your favorite pony from Each gen?  G1 sugarberry. G2 the one that is silver and white with swirls  G3 Citrus and Port O Bella. G4 lemon tarts star swirl and the elusive Minty.

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or unipeg?Yes. Yes yes yes.  Yes.

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?I want to add very specific ponies without going too crazy and getting them oh my gosh ALL (which I would love).  I also want to add some customs including a G1 of my icon pony. I want to collect as many of the blind bags as I can because they don't take up much space. In the long term I will always add stickers and G1s to my collection.   I also now want some non-main G4 ponies and some of the G3s like Citrus. 

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?  I'm just a pony girl!  I do like pins but I don't collect any merchandise.  I'm quiet in my pony love.

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?Love it!  I'm not a brony (or whatever you call the new girl fans?), but I do love the new show. It makes me very happy. I'm in love with Cadence like everyone else probably is too.  I dont like Twilight Sparkle because she is too serious and I don't like Rainbow dash because I'm not into competition and danger and sports, but the others are all my favorites!  However, the first MLP movies are still my favorites.

What is your favorite holiday?    I love Christmas/Winter Solstice a whole lot!  I love winter holiday stuff. Ornaments that are handmade or shiny and pretty are always loved. I love snowflakes and berries and bells and firs and ribbons and lights and icicles and snow and garlands and spice and poinsettias and winter in general.  I also love Halloween but more so the harvest aspects with pumpkins, berries, and leaves.  Autumn and winter are the best times of the year.
Do you like homemade snacks? I do but I keep saying I am on a diet.  Bah!
Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?  No no no.  I'm no good for that.
Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests? I like any extras you think would be good, pony or non pony.
Would you like a custom as part of your box? Yes!  Custom references are in my wish list.  Jellyfish ponies are especially wanted!  I want a swarm of them!  I'd also love customs with mushrooms and flowers on them.

What are your favorite fruits in drinks?   Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries. I also like Acai, pomegranate, and taro.  LOVE taro!  I like Mango but only as a hint of mango, not all mango.

if a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?  I don't know that I have one but I prefer flocked. 

Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it?
No, but I am collecting a swarm of jellyfish customs if that counts.  But they will all be different. 

- Does anyone mind if there is a name or initials written under the pony's foot?
If you can't see it and it won't transfer to other ponies or anything else I'd be okay.

- One of the ponies I got my partner has a factory flaw where the paint is rubbed a bit.  Is this going to bother you, oh partner dearest? Factory flaws can be fun!  I don't mind them at all!

- We have a new sort of Fakies in Germany - I would say a mix of G3s and G4s. They're cute and very good for customizing. Would you like to receive one as an Extra in your box? Yes!!!  YES YES!

- Would you like a backcard from a pony on my list?I don't collect back cards, but I would not mind them.

- Would you be put off by a detergent smell?
Yes, if it was very strong and smelled like chemicals instead of a nice scent.

- What is your ladies T-shirt size?  Large

- Do you collect FiM Trading Cards?No.

- Do you collect blind bags?
Yes. I am really looking for the ones from the Tealove set and the new yellow bag set!!!! 

Also, these out of the purple bags:
10  sea swirl
12  glowy Twilight sparkle
15  lovestruck
22  heartstrings

- Do you wear bracelets?Yes.

- What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers?
20-60s music, classical, opera, really anything! 

- What are your favourite video games if you play?
I really don't play any at all.

- Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony?
Sugarberry!!!!

- Does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids?
No, but they bring back memories.

- If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
Just don't tell me you opened it!

- So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!! 
I hope you will!  I really have started loving all generations!

- If you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period? I do not collect Vintage puzzles, coloring books, ect.

- Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like  There's so many different things to choose from and I want to make sure to get something you like  Do you like gum, tootsie rolls, hard candy, old fashioned candy, fruit flavors, peppermint, lollipops, Wonka candies? Give me some examples of candy you like

Nothing that will melt please!  I love gummy fruits and jellied fruit squares, love liqurice flavored hard candy  especially the homemade stuff (but not actual liqorice), I love sour things!  Now and Laters are so yummy!  Anything wierd you think I should try. 

Do you like anime and if so which shows?

I do! Some of my favorites are:
SailorMoon
Ah! My Goddess!
Cowboy BeeBop
Spirited Away
Howls Moving Castle

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:03:19 AM by Marigold »

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2012, 06:04:14 PM »
I'm not sure I qualify, but here are my answers!   :happy:

Wish List: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,302167.0.html

Personal Questions...
- Do you have any allergies? No

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?  I like lavender and rose scents.  I also like Japanese snacks, like rice crackers or anything green tea flavored.  I try not to eat too much candy, but I'm a fan of dark chocolate, Haribo gummies, Kinder Eggs and chocolate (Happy Hippos!), and Turkish Delight. 

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?  I have a lot of varied interests, lol.  I'm a Doctor Who fan, and also collect the lego-style Doctor Who mini-minifigures.  I also love Totoro and Ugly Dolls (especially Babo).  My fiance and I both collect Owl-related items.  I love dragons and 80s fantasy movies (Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Flight of Dragons); I attend the local renaissance festival yearly, in costume. 

- What are your favourite colours?  Mint green/aqua

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you… I'm a big tea drinker and tea enthusiast, so I'm always looking for pretty tea cups, tea balls, mate gourds, etc.  I also like Filly Princess blind bags!  I can't find any of those here :(  Also, please do NOT include loose glitter scattered in the packaging--it ends up in pony hair, on my skin and I find it on the floor for weeks afterwards >_< 

I am fine with either pony-related extras, or extras pertaining to my other interests.  Just have fun, but please don't send extras that are too too childish (i.e., coloring/activity books); for pony extras, I'm really more into things like blind bags/Dollymix.

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?  I'm a bit of a picky collector.  I absolutely do not like haircuts, cancer, pin dot, tail rust, or eye rubs.  I'm okay with minor stray marks or symbol rubs/glitter loss.  I don't like dry or frizzy hair.  No cigarette smoke odor either.  For So Soft ponies, minor rubs are ok, but I like them to have nice, thick, clean flocking if possible. 

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?  I will be happy so long as the ponies I receive do not have the flaws I listed :)  I would be fine receiving just a few of the more expensive items as well.  FIM blind bags and Filly Princess blind bags would be fun. 

- Would you like a custom as part of your box?  Sure :) 

For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references.   I like G4 customs, especially G1 to G4 conversions (would love to have a G4 Gusty or Dancing Butterflies).  I also like customs of FiM characters that haven't been made as toys yet (brushable Big Macintosh or Time Turner/Doctor Whooves), or properly-colored Celestia and Luna.

What is your favorite holiday? Probably Christmas.  I love the festive feeling, and the anticipation.  I really enjoy picking gifts for loved ones!
Do you like homemade snacks? Hmm...depends on what it is.  Also, it's kinda warm where I live, so I don't know how well things would keep.
Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?  Yes!  I'm always looking for new recipes to add to my repertoire.  Since my job has long hours, I need quick, easy recipes.

Birthday:  July 17, so not really during the shopping period. 

Top 5 most wanted ponies:  So hard to choose, but I think they are....
Big Brother Chief
Starflower
So Soft Buttons
Baby Shovels/Sandcastle
Prince Shining Armor

Oops, I guess that's 6 >_<

Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?  Ooh costumes would be really cute!  Sure!

Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?  I love plushies :)  It'd be awesome to have a Ditzy Doo or Fluttershy plush ^_^

How do you feel about handmade gifts?  Love them!  I was planning to handmake a few things for my partner as well.

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?  Um...I just collect ponies that I like.  I don't focus on completing specific sets or anything like that.  I have long term goal of thinning out some of my herd so that my collection consists of just ponies that I like a lot in great condition.  Quality over quantity.

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?  It's mainly the ponies for me :)   

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?  I enjoy the show very much, although I wouldn't say I'm a brony.  I like the characters and many of the G4 ponies, I'm just not part of the fandom. 

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?  Surprise me!  A mix might be nice.

What's your favorite pony from each gen?  My favorite G1 is probably either Dancing Butterflies, Gusty, Lemon Drop or Applejack (sorry, can't choose one!).  I don't know anything about G2s.  I don't collect G3s, but Desert Rose is pretty.  My favorite G4s are Applejack, Fluttershy, Luna and Ditzy Doo :-D  I have a small Applejack army of G1 and G4s, although I'm not actively looking to build it anymore.

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?  Um....earth pony.  My ponysona Nightowl is an earth pony. 

My person might end up with weird little extras. Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected.   I guess this depends on what they are, but I hope that I don't get ALL extras that aren't related to any of my listed interests.

Do you like nature and traveling places?  I do like to travel :)  I definitely enjoy getting local treats from wherever my swap partner is located.  I don't not like nature, but I wouldn't say I'm an outdoors-y person.  Kind of a city gal. 

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?  Um...I don't like licorice, or cigarette odors.  Or loose glitter.  I don't like the taste of sugar-free things. 
Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  Feel free to add to your list of things you like.  I guess while I collect toys and dolls, I'm not really drawn towards overly childish merchandise otherwise.  I like Japanese culture (tea items, bento items, Totoro).  I like pretty, simple, elegant things in terms of clothing and jewelry.  For desk knickknacks and kitchenware, cute or kitschy is ok :)  I enjoy sewing, knitting and drawing with copic markers. 

Favorite animals:  Owls, Chinchillas (so cute!), Pug dogs.  Do Dragons count as an animal too?  ^_^

Favorite season:  Autumn :)  I love the feel of autumn--the colors, Halloween is fun, and I like decorating with pumpkins :-D

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:  I like jewelry a lot and have pierced ears, but for earrings I'm careful about the metals in them.  I don't wear anything too cute or kiddy anymore, but I'm always looking for bright, big statement necklaces I can wear to work or with a little black dress.  Think vintage costume jewelry. 

What kind of weather do you love? Sunny skies, storms, snow, extreme weather (tornadoes, etc) and so on.  Sunny skies for me :)  I also like being cozy inside when it's raining or snowing, but I hate being out in bad weather.
Do you like tea? What kind?   LOVE tea.  I drink all kinds--Green, Oolong, Darjeeling, Assam, etc.  Green tea is probably my favorite, and I'm a fan of green tea or matcha flavored items as well, like ice cream and the green tea fraps at Starbucks :)  When I visited London, fiance and I went out for afternoon tea every day :-D

Do you like puzzles/crosswords?  Not really my kind of thing :)  I like board games though. 
Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?  I enjoy pony wear for G1 ponies, and I like some of the toys that came with the G1 baby ponies.  I guess the same goes for G4 as well--I was excited when the bridesmaid ponies came out because they had the cute little dresses. 

Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP? I don't collect Breyers, but things like Filly or Schleich figures might be fun.  I don't really collect fakies either :)

Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?  Not very actively, though I have a few International ponies on my list that are within the price range.  Outside the swap price range, I've always like the European NBBE babies, and it is my goal to one day own some Greeks :)

Would any of your be offended by animal parts?  Either in food, or in crafts?  Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?  Not offended by leather, fur or feathers.  Bone might be a little weird though ;)  Nothing in food please. 

What are everyone's favorite color to wear.  Mint green/aqua, coral, black, red, blue, chartreuse.  I like bold color combinations and color blocking :)

Are there any colors you dislike wearing?  I don't really do neon colors.

Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?  No pets here

Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?  No coloring books for me please :) 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:58:18 PM by Daiyuflower »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2012, 06:09:36 PM »
I have a stack of new applicants to check through! Wow...this is so cool!

I ll pm everyone back by tomorrow evening!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Babushka

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Just 2 More Days For Sign Ups
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2012, 06:46:23 PM »
:cheer:

I have a stack of new applicants to check through! Wow...this is so cool!

I ll pm everyone back by tomorrow evening!

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2012, 11:59:46 PM »
:cheer: I can't wait to get my partner. Admittedly I've stalked you all already :sad: I just wanna start shopping :D

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2012, 01:42:22 AM »
Lol, terabithianprince, me too! I've been looking at everyone's wish lists, wondering who I'm going to get :biggrin:
My Wish List

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2012, 02:47:46 AM »
:cheer: I can't wait to get my partner. Admittedly I've stalked you all already :sad: I just wanna start shopping :D

lol!  I think most of us have ;)
looking into a re-branding.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2012, 12:42:28 PM »
Buddafly...your "dislikes" list had me LOL.  XD  Blargh and yuck and ew...  I agree about that licorice, though!  BLEH.

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal