collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189862 times)

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
soo. is there an update patch?
or do i need to re-download the program again? 

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile

There should be an update patch. It asked me if I wanted to update the game when I opened it. I wouldn't re-download it unless you absolutely have to. Having to do all that hard work all over again stinks. :(
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

flutterwry

• Trade Count: (0)
You need to redownload the Dreamwalk (Version 2.3 it is then), but, well, could be worse - it's just appx. 70kb big.
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT redownload the MLP game itself. :lol: (Or only if you want to lose your progress and start over again...)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:20:28 PM by flutterwry »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
I ended up restarting my game because the updates wouldn't work and I got tired of being stuck and it ended up being a blessing. I was able to get Rarity a lot more quickly because every time you leveled up, you got a gem. :'D I wish I had lot more bits though. D:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile

now its spitting errors at me :S

how fix ?

flutterwry

Your GLUID looks a bit different. Mine is like that:
<string>&lt;1c2345d6 1234f5b6 65432c10 f6543b21 01a2ffcc 34cc5678 9876543f f210ee90 1234fe56&gt;</string> (actual values changed...)
Notice the spacings between the number blocks and the &lt; &gt;? I suppose this may make the difference.

I hope this helps, otherwise try to contact Evenprime/NeverPieM - he seems like a friendly guy and may help you.

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
OH! i see what i did wrong, i used the wrong bit of code,
i put in the  <key>OpenUDID</key>  line of coding not the <key>GAMELOFT_GLUID</key>  line

*face hoof*

Sarah Jo

Currently finishing the game without cheating costs you at least as much as an XBox 360.

Not to be all negative Nancy, but that is so ridiculous. I'm so glad Luna's Dreamwalk is updated ! :biggrin:

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
It looks like I was mistaken. The parasprites coming back probably wasn't from trying Airplane Mode, because I've had a few more clusters since. Fortunately, I'm all out Magic shards, so other than the one cluster of Magic parasprites it generated the first it happened, I haven't had any since. Instead most of the ones I'm getting are giving me gems, which is good, because I'm stuck on two quests that need at least 80 gems each. Now that my hubby's gone on a business trip, I'm going to monopolize both the iPad and laptop and try out Luna's Dreamwalk. I've done about as much as this game honestly as I could, but now I'm at a point where it'll take me at least a month to progress any further... and I just don't have that kind of time. At least I'm able to play the game without it crashing every five minutes, though.

Wish they'd fix the problems with Social. *Still* can't get any of my 500+ friends to show up on my list.

flutterwry

*face hoof*
'ould'ou vleathe 'ake 'our hoof off mah nothe? :biggrin:

Not to be all negative Nancy, but that is so ridiculous. I'm so glad Luna's Dreamwalk is updated ! :biggrin:
"Negative Nancy" - Hahaha, beautiful! (I love it when new words add to my English...) Being a confessing party p~~per, I should change my nick into that. XD
Of course such a pricing is ridiculous. Or, frankly: a rip-off. That's why, in this case, even I don't feel too guilty for using and recommending the Dreamwalk. I think it's better to invest my hard-earned pennies in food, vet bills and other real world supplies instead of paying a fortune for pixels in an extremely bug infested game by a dubious company.

I've done about as much as this game honestly as I could, but now I'm at a point where it'll take me at least a month to progress any further... and I just don't have that kind of time.
The game has become a little more generous due to the fact you can earn 2 gems by watching short videos - nonetheless, even if you managed to get an average of 3 gems a day you'd have to play for more than 2.5 years to get those 2947 gems you currently need to finish the game...

[link removed ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 02:15:13 AM by hathorcat »

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
I'm in desperate need of friends.
NEED HEARTSSSSSS
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
All right, I'm feeling like a total idiot here... I updated my java, I'm pretty sure I got my GLUID, backed up my savegame file, and I'm pretty sure I got the right version of Luna's Dreamwalk - but I cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm supposed to do to launch the application itself. I get a bunch of .class files, but nothing obvious like a .jar or an executable. I've re-downloaded it multiple times and even dug through the directories through the command prompt (in Unix), but I can't figure it out. And of course my husband who would be able to is in Arkansas for the week. Can someone explain it to me? MacOS 10.6.8 (Intel), iPad 1 (shouldn't make a difference).... argh, I'm so confused!

Edit: Apparently the default program to open archive files on Macs is garbage. On a whim I opened it with Stuffit Expander and immediately got the missing .jar file, which opened as soon as I clicked on it. Go figure!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:56:18 PM by Eternity »

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
So the Kindle finally got the Canterlot update, woo!! Well, there are good and bad things about this

The Good
1. New content, including the St. Patrick's day ponies :)
2. I can level up again, yay!
3. New game

The Bad
1. LAAAAAAG - The game now lags a lot more than before
2. I'm now experiencing the bug with collecting the hearts, grr
3. Still problems with the social tab
4. Before the update, I did not get parasprites or random crap appearing ever. Every time I needed to clear parasprite forms for a quest I had to expand land. As soon as I updated, I had six parasprite swarms and a bunch of crap spawn. Luckily there was only one magic swarm, but I can't clear them as I activated the magic stone the day before  and only have 3 shards at the moment.
5. Box pony seems to be appearing less than before, but I'll keep an eye on that and see if it's actually the case.

So yay for new content, and boo for bugs that I wasn't getting before :(

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I completed the Canterlot objectives, but then used an older filesave with the new Luna's Dreamwalk, so I got some of the quests back.  Kind of glad I did because -
Spoiler
I'm thinking of keeping Chrysalis around.  Seriously, they give her her own beautiful model, artwork, and voice, and you can't keep her in any way after completing the quests?!  Forget that!  My queen will reign supreme!

Sarah Jo

[
"Negative Nancy" - Hahaha, beautiful! (I love it when new words add to my English...) Being a confessing party p~~per, I should change my nick into that. XD
Of course such a pricing is ridiculous. Or, frankly: a rip-off. That's why, in this case, even I don't feel too guilty for using and recommending the Dreamwalk.

You might also like the other one I know of - Debbie Downer. :biggrin:

Definitely don't feel all that badly about it, myself ! Only problem I have with it is that you have to reign yourself in and not start skipping everything all the time. Or at least I do. "2 hours until that's done ? Pffft, why should I wait". So tempting !

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal