collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189878 times)

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
just made an account /log in deaily 

can some ponies  "friend" me?  please?

id is : Pyrodarknessanny

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
I am so upset right now! I made it to level 60 last night (game is on hubbies phone since mine can't support it boo) but he clicked on my stuff for me and his phone froze...happen all the time, but this time the game glitched and reset the whole game!! Now I have to restart from scratch *cries* It's kinda nice to have the chance to redo stuff but I've been playing over 2 months now and canterlot won't even unlock until you get to level 15. Even my acheivments restarted, I just don't get it.

I could really use some chests/hearts or new friends to add me please! PrincessXena18, I try to send hearts everyday and I'll drop a chest if it'll let me:) Lady G and Sunset, I get your hearts every day, thank you:)

flutterwry

• Trade Count: (0)
I am so upset right now! I made it to level 60 last night (game is on hubbies phone since mine can't support it boo) but he clicked on my stuff for me and his phone froze...happen all the time, but this time the game glitched and reset the whole game!! Now I have to restart from scratch *cries*

Oh cr....ikey.
You know you can give yourself a nice dose of gems, hearts, shards etc. via Reddit and it's savegame editor, right? This may be a little spoonful of sugar. Your friends, however, should still be there - just log in again to GL.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Hey, it worked! Thanks Sunset!

Yay, I'm so glad!  You're welcome! :D

I am so upset right now! I made it to level 60 last night (game is on hubbies phone since mine can't support it boo) but he clicked on my stuff for me and his phone froze...happen all the time, but this time the game glitched and reset the whole game!! Now I have to restart from scratch *cries* It's kinda nice to have the chance to redo stuff but I've been playing over 2 months now and canterlot won't even unlock until you get to level 15. Even my acheivments restarted, I just don't get it.

I could really use some chests/hearts or new friends to add me please! PrincessXena18, I try to send hearts everyday and I'll drop a chest if it'll let me:) Lady G and Sunset, I get your hearts every day, thank you:)

You're very welcome.  I get yours too so thank you!  As for your game, I'm so sorry!  I would contact Gameloft and tell them every pony, shop, etc. that you had and ask them to reimburse you for them with bits, gems and hearts.  And actual money if you spent any on that game.  They can't give you your levels back but I've heard they will reimburse bits, etc!  Yelling at them on their Gameloft forum after filing a complaint ticket (and never hearing back from them, naturally) is the way to go.

Oh cr....ikey.
You know you can give yourself a nice dose of gems, hearts, shards etc. via Reddit and it's savegame editor, right? This may be a little spoonful of sugar. Your friends, however, should still be there - just log in again to GL.

How do you do that?  I'd like to give myself some gems, just because I accidentally keep spending mine and it's really upsetting. :(  I've wasted so many that I've lost count.  Usually from accidentally clicking on "skip this" while picking up coins and shards, but sometimes from just scooting the screen around.  I cleared a patch of darkness with gems accidentally that way.  36 went bye-bye. ;______;
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 03:15:28 PM by Tropical_Sunset »

flutterwry

Urgh, these accidental gem losses are beyond annoying, aren't they?

However, giving yourself gems is quite a piece of cake:
Go to reddit.com/r/MLPIOS, scroll down to find the thread about a Java savegame editor and follow the instructions there. I won't directly link to reddit on this site, because it is not always family friendly.
There's a thorough guide for iOS, while fandroids need to figure out how it works themselves, but I suppose it's a similar routine.
Make sure to have the latest  Java version installed, for safety reasons. A good, slim text editor for Windows is Notepad++.
Good luck!

One recommendation, though:
I advise you to give yourself only the max number of gems (and maybe magic shards), and not too many bits or hearts. If you enjoy the mini games, don't push the ponies to five stars, either. Otherwise the game will be in 'boring aquarium mode' too soon. Skimp on gems as much as you can and try not to speed up things with them - only buy those ponies, shops and decorations you need.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 03:38:43 PM by flutterwry »

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Urgh, these accidental gem losses are beyond annoying, aren't they?

However, giving yourself gems is quite a piece of cake:
Go to reddit.com/r/MLPIOS, scroll down to find the thread about a Java savegame editor and follow the instructions there. I won't directly link to reddit on this site, because it is not always family friendly.
There's a thorough guide for iOS, while fandroids need to figure out how it works themselves, but I suppose it's a similar routine.
Make sure to have the latest  Java version installed, for safety reasons. A good, slim text editor for Windows is Notepad++.
Good luck!

One recommendation, though:
I advise you to give yourself only the max number of gems (and maybe magic shards), and not too many bits or hearts. If you enjoy the mini games, don't push the ponies to five stars, either. Otherwise the game will be in 'boring aquarium mode' too soon. Skimp on gems as much as you can and try not to speed up things with them - only buy those ponies, shops and decorations you need.

Ooh, I'm an android user... I am probably out of luck, then, as I am not very tech-savvy... :/
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:55:52 PM by Tropical_Sunset »

flutterwry

Naaah. Actually it's easy. The hardest thing is to find the files on your phone. The rest is done within seconds. You can always ask for help on that reddit thread, I experienced the creator of that software to be very friendly and helpful.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
On the accidental gem loss thing, after I saw a post on the gameloft forum saying you should log a ticket with them when it happens, I did so the other day (lost 10gems so it could have been worse). They have replied once so far asking for my gameloft ID, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Worth a try, eh? ;)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 05:51:37 AM by LadyGuinevere »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Thankfully I complained to GL today and they wrote me back right away saying they would try to send me some compensation for my losses...so we'll see how that goes! I'd be happy to get anything back at this point since I've spent over 1.7 million in bits already! That's just sick lol, and I haven't spent a penny on this game.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
The new update is glitchy as heck.  I hardly ever get to see my friends to send them anything (even the send all gift thing). And the last couple of days I have had to turn my tablet on and off before I could even get the game to start off. 

In good news though, I get heaps of gems now.  Up to 6 a day.  Its like everything that used to only occasionally give me gems always does now (hidden pony, clearing parasprites) and most of the times I get ride of the disguised ponies they give me a gem. It's sweet!

Offline Celebrion

• McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
My ID is Belonderiel. :)
Completely bonkers.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Did anybody else get an update yesterday? My game updated around 11 am yesterday, but I don't see anything different. Nothing new in the shops. I wonder if they were fixing glitches.....

sailorstitch

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
No update for me, and I'm beginning to get bored.

I would like to say sorry to all my contact, each time I try to send something it freeze the game, I hope it gets OK soon.

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I had to start over again with the Valentine's update and am stuck right now trying to increase land holdings to 45 squares.  It's frustrating thinking about how much time and bits this is taking!

flutterwry

Did anybody else get an update yesterday? My game updated around 11 am yesterday, but I don't see anything different. Nothing new in the shops. I wonder if they were fixing glitches.....
No update for me, either. And no fixed glitches. Currently there's no chance for me to give gifts - my friend list just doesn't load. Only Tro....Celestia is there. @#!$%...!!
The only new thing I saw was some sale in the store - but I don't know for what or whom, as I have every pony and shop, anyway.

I had to start over again with the Valentine's update and am stuck right now trying to increase land holdings to 45 squares.  It's frustrating thinking about how much time and bits this is taking!
Crikey...  :(
Scroll a site back, search for the term 'reddit' and follow my recommendations. Maybe this helps.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal