collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 555
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 90404 times)

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #795 on: November 16, 2016, 02:35:27 PM »
Its been hinted that Ditto is now in game, so look carefully at your mons I guess?
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Annie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://anniemsson.deviantart.com/
« Reply #796 on: November 16, 2016, 11:35:03 PM »
Well, I got another Scyther in my 10km egg so I better save up to be able to evolve him once the new gen sets in :D

aluke- I've nearly given up in completing the dex anyway. There's some pokemon that are soooo rare and then there are those that's not even available to catch on my continent so my dreams of catching them all are a bit crushed, haha!

lunar_scythe- My guess is that Ditto is hiding in a egg or something. Lots of walking and luck to get him.

WANTED: TAF Yum-Yum (have one for sale? PM me)
:heart: Skybelle avatar & sig by me :heart:

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: November 16, 2016, 11:36:26 PM »
Oops. I ignore Scythers around since I already have like 3. Forgot he has an evolution later. If I even play for the second generation. All those Scythers I let go. D:

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline lunar_scythe

• Gold Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 17, 2016, 08:41:28 AM »
lunar_scythe- My guess is that Ditto is hiding in a egg or something. Lots of walking and luck to get him.

You know, with the new daily bonuses, it could be in an egg you get as a bonus on thay 7th day...that would explain why he said it should show up in a week or two!
 I plan on making sure to have an empty egg spot on that 7th day pokestop spin, thats for sure!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: November 17, 2016, 10:01:25 PM »

You know, with the new daily bonuses, it could be in an egg you get as a bonus on thay 7th day...that would explain why he said it should show up in a week or two!
 I plan on making sure to have an empty egg spot on that 7th day pokestop spin, thats for sure!

I just heard for the first time tonight about a guy who accidentally got a Ditto back in July or August. He had sent a complaint to Niantic because he had purchased a bunch of stuff from them but the game crashed before he could receive it; to compensate him, they sent him some lures, lucky eggs, and a 1 km egg. (Not sure why they didn't just refund him, but maybe I missed that part.) When he walked the egg, it hatched into a Ditto (!), but there wasn't the usual animation; his Pokedex, however, showed him what Pokémon it was.

Later (probably not much later) Niantic sent him another email saying that they'd been made aware that he had been given a Pokémon no one else could get and that in fairness they'd have to remove it; they locked him out of his account while they took it out and later let him back in, and now he just has proof in his Pokedex that he's seen Ditto. Weird, huh? I wouldn't believe this story except for the fact that there's a YouTube video of him showing his Pokedex.

(I can't post the link per Arena rules, but if you want to see it's on YouTube and the interesting part starts at about 4 minutes in -- "Finding Ditto - Pokemon Go Easter Egg Solved")

Anyway, my guess is that we'll be able to get Ditto before the end of the year (and probably after the hype for Sun/Moon), and that we might get that special Ditto egg from 7-day-Pokestop bonuses, just like you guys were saying. We'll see!

Offline Annie

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: November 18, 2016, 04:11:44 AM »
Haha, would be awesome to get Ditto but overall it's design is not really appealing so I don't really get the hype XD
If he got Ditto from a 1 km egg should we expect more eggs that only need 1 km to open?
Egg opening is one of my favorite parts of this game. <3

Just read some news that Gen 2 might be released on the 7th of December! Seems we're closer than ever to get some new Pokemons!

Offline lunar_scythe

• Gold Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 21, 2016, 01:31:51 PM »
So, there's been some major changes to the CP of assorted pokemon, do you like the changes?

I'm sad that my Arcanines levels all dropped, but my Rhydons went up quite a bit, and overall, I have more 2000+ CP pokemon now, so I guess I like it. :)

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 21, 2016, 03:54:01 PM »
So, there's been some major changes to the CP of assorted pokemon, do you like the changes?

I'm sad that my Arcanines levels all dropped, but my Rhydons went up quite a bit, and overall, I have more 2000+ CP pokemon now, so I guess I like it. :)

It looks to me like most of mine went up... so that's pretty cool. Those that did drop did so by less than 100 CP.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #803 on: November 21, 2016, 05:09:21 PM »
I'm glad I checked this thread.

I just looked at Pokémon and was confused by the changes to the CP! I even restarted the app. Some of mine have increased CP by A LOT and a few others have dropped by a little and one or two by a couple of hundred.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 21, 2016, 07:02:19 PM »
I'm glad I checked this thread.

I just looked at Pokémon and was confused by the changes to the CP! I even restarted the app.

I was so confused, too! I almost had a panic attack, actually, because I first noticed something was different when I went to revive my fainted Pokémon and none were there. :shocked: I was beginning to worry that I had waited too long to revive them (since revives are so hard to get, I'd left them fainted for maybe a week!) and that they had basically died! It was kind of traumatic. But now it's okay because I see that they're all still there, and revived without my having to use up items. :blush: But goshdarnit, Niantic, you scared me!

I'm a little bummed that some of my favorite fire Pokémon are less strong (Rapidash, Arcanine), but it's nice to see my Vaporeon and Jolteon getting stronger. It'll take me a little while to get used to this new CP system. I don't think my Victreebell will be great against Vaporeons anymore . . .

On a brighter note, I'm excited about double stardust and XP for the Thanksgiving/thank-you event and for Ditto either being in the game now or very close!

Offline lunar_scythe

• Gold Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 22, 2016, 03:53:30 PM »
The new tracking set up showed up in my area, and so far... I do not like it!
It only showed the 'nearby', that is, pokemon near stops, and NOT the pokemon near me. :( I could end up missing pokemon I really want because I won't even see them...

Catch all the Pidgeys and Ratattas you find, they might be a Ditto!
I just caught a Rattata, and after I caught it, it turned into Ditto. :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:35:37 PM by lunar_scythe »

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 22, 2016, 08:03:20 PM »
Catch all the Pidgeys and Ratattas you find, they might be a Ditto!
I just caught a Rattata, and after I caught it, it turned into Ditto. :)

Congrats! I was planning to catch Pidgeys anyway and mass-evolve them during the XP/stardust event; maybe I'll find a Ditto! Anyone else here found one yet?

Offline Annie

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 22, 2016, 10:30:20 PM »
I heard the news about catching a Ditto this morning. I caught a couple of Rattatas and Pidgeys already but so far no luck.

Also it's great time to go out hunting because of the double XP and Stardust between 23th-30th November.
I guess a lucky egg will provide 4x doubles! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 23, 2016, 05:00:20 AM »
There was a Dragonite in the parking lot at work last night. I walked around for 10 minutes looking for it, then I gave up and got in the car to leave. I left the game open and the Dragonite popped up just as I started backing out of the space. I pulled back in, proceed to catch the darn thing, and it ran away after 3 Ultra Balls, 10 Great Balls, and 13 Pokeballs. :pout:

Also, jealous of anyone west of Mississippi in the US and everywhere else that got the new tracker. I probably won't really pick the game up again until we get it here in the eastern US, because it's way too cold to just go out walking for the heck of it. Makes me wish that my steps from walking on the treadmill counted for this game, lol
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 05:15:13 AM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 23, 2016, 07:07:29 AM »
I haven't found ditto yet, but my friend has. His was disguised as a pidgey.

Renia, that sucks that dragonite ran on you. I hope the tracker is brought out for everyone soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal