collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Taking the plung. Edit- He's HERE!  (Read 2333 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: Taking the plung. Edit- He's HERE!
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2015, 03:32:44 PM »
yah!! i finally heard back from the etsy person. the wig is about 33$ but she makes them to order and i can get mine without a part so it will pull back easier. very excited. i get paid on monday and will order it after that. woot!!
plus here is a picture of the two.
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
i know people said it was a bad idea, but seams drive me crazy so they are removed. yeah there is a little color difference, but since some of his outfits are skin tight it's better to have no seams and a little discoloration. i don't plan on selling him, so i'm not too worried. i also decided to make all his outfits and eventually get or make wigs for all his different styles. so 3 or 4 styles. i'm buying the first wig to get me started, then i'll make the others. :D
should i get or make a body suit or wig cap for him? i was thinking i could use nylon or tights to make the body suit. or just a white stretchy material.

the girl hasn't been named yet, she's an altered recast of rheia in tan. she will have blonde hair, but i can't decide between brown or blue eyes. and i have no idea what do with her style or clothes yet. i really like her and think the two look good together. very happy with them.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2015, 02:05:45 AM »
They're adorable together!

You can generally find cheap glass eyes on eBay. Order a few pairs to try out. Then you can look into more expensive eyes later if you want. :)

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2015, 02:54:24 PM »
They are both so cute! Congrats on getting both of them, and so soon too! I am sadly still waiting on updates for my boy and won't have the other paid off till Feb, but I am beginning to think I may have to branch out into bigger (than 15cm) sizes as well as I've seen a few MSDs that are adorable!
Can't wait to see how they look when you're finished bringing them to life.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2015, 03:40:57 PM »
thank you! i did spend some time and a little money, and i think i decided on a look for her.
she still doesn't have a name, and i want to get the color chosen before i buy her wig, but i really like her clothes so far. a little star wars, a little steam punk and very much me. so i'm excited.
kanan (as i'm now calling him or maybe caleb) will get his clothes started after i order his wig.
woot!! i love these guys. now the biggest problem will be keeping myself from buying more. i bought a few too many things on black friday so i'm tighter for cash than usually. oops.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2015, 08:13:07 AM »
Hehe, welcome to the madhouse addiction of BJDs.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2015, 05:28:34 PM »
Several of my dolls have glass eyes that I bought from hikaraxxy on DoA.  I don't see a sales thread under her profile right now, but her eyes are only about $8 a pair and I really like them.  Those are the eyes that Maia and Coralie are still using. 

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal