collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaub. UPDATE: COMMUNICATING AGAIN. THANKS :)  (Read 7417 times)

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
Re: Sternenstaub. UPDATE: COMMUNICATING AGAIN. THANKS :)
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2012, 03:01:34 AM »
:cheer: Yeah! I am so glad that everything is working out just fine. 

And Stern please do not feel like you are a bad trader.  A bad trader is someone who never trys to resolve an issue when it is brought to light, drags it out forever or flat out scams someone.    I know you better than that. :)

It is also human nature to get defensive when we hear or read things about yourselves that are not positive.  And I think you have handled the situation very well and everyone has been addressed that needs to be addressed.

I agree with this. I have bought from you stern many times in the past and i had never any problems. I dont think anyone sees you as a bad trader. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you :heart:

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2012, 06:41:47 AM »
:cheer: Yeah! I am so glad that everything is working out just fine. 

And Stern please do not feel like you are a bad trader.  A bad trader is someone who never trys to resolve an issue when it is brought to light, drags it out forever or flat out scams someone.    I know you better than that. :)

It is also human nature to get defensive when we hear or read things about yourselves that are not positive.  And I think you have handled the situation very well and everyone has been addressed that needs to be addressed.

Also if we could just keep this thread up to date as to when parcels have been reshipped or arrived, that would be great  ;)

I'm glad too, because i felt somewhat guilty about making Stern feel bad :blush:
and i totally agree with you!

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2012, 06:46:50 AM »
Hi Stern: I had a swap with you on your site and you let me know you received your ponies but I still haven't gotten my customs. I know you said you had tracking for them so could you please remember to get my info too? Could you either send my ponies I sent you back, or pay for the ones you received.

Thanks

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2012, 05:37:31 AM »
@steph:
I received my parcel not long ago.
I alraedy PM'd you - your parcel is in the uS already and still in the process to pass customs. I know that the US customs can be the pain and sometimes hold parcels for weeks - same happened with my advent calnder swap box  - it tooks weeks after it was trackable the first time on uS ground until they delivered it - so I'm no in panic yet.
But another thing steph. - there is a member in my forum waiting for a parcel from you since month. She's a bit upset at the moment, too. You send her a proof of shipping - I saw the pic, but it only says it was shipped anything to Germany - you can't tell for sure that it was her parcel. The springing point is - the tracking on the proof is only the customs receipt number - it works for parcels in the US - but not outside - usps will not cover for any lost when you only have these customs receipt number.
When someone ask you for tracking - choose First Class + Registered Mail next time - it's not to expensive and it give you a real trackingnumber - also the post services cover for lost parcels that way.

Okay what I can offer you - we should wait until you finally receive my parcel - that give us a few more days until the parcel can show up to my members house. When it doesn't arrive in the meantime we must think about a solution!!

@all others:
I will come back soon with more infos for your parcels asap. I was planing to go the shop today - but I'm still sitting here and waiting for DHL. :/
But you aren't out of my mind - and a few of you already received a PM from me.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 07:23:48 AM »
I shipped hers a few days after shipping yours  They were both shipped the same way. So if yours was trackable, then hers is too. I sent her the number.

Sternenstaub

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 11:48:22 AM »
I shipped hers a few days after shipping yours  They were both shipped the same way. So if yours was trackable, then hers is too. I sent her the number.

My wasn't trackable - but it arrived safetly.

The package I send you is trackable. ;)

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2012, 02:11:15 PM »
 :cry: :cry: I still did not received my G3 Tickle Custom  but you have received for a long long time ago the 2 ponies from me! You told me it was on the way but I still received nothing.  :cry:
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2012, 06:01:12 AM »

My wasn't trackable - but it arrived safetly.

The package I send you is trackable. ;)

Great! Could I PLEASE get the number then?

EDIT: Stern never sent me the tracking number but I did finally get my two ponies yesterday.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:46:35 AM by stephabryant1 »

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2012, 09:20:10 AM »
:cry: :cry: I still did not received my G3 Tickle Custom  but you have received for a long long time ago the 2 ponies from me! You told me it was on the way but I still received nothing.  :cry:

Germany is getting slower with their mails/packages. I live in Holland, so you'd think that would not take long, but i waited a long time for packages from German sellers.
Don't think Stern personally can't help this, as it seems to be a problem with German post in general.

Offline SkyCakes

• MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2012, 10:35:02 AM »
Just to have a update here. I got both her packages today. She sent a make up package too as well as the other orginal package. I shall post a brag in as soon as I can get around to it. But I guess the mail can be very slow. Customs makes it slower. :/

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2012, 11:03:39 AM »
Thanks for letting us know SkyCakes!

How is everyone else coming along?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Sternenstaub

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2012, 11:14:14 AM »
Here an update from the things I know:

SkyCakes:
Received the missing parcel and I also sent her already a replacement package when I tought the first one was lost - also the second parcel arrived and she has a few goodies extra now - but I'm absolutely okay with it. :)

Breyer600:
PM'd me that she already received the first parcel and that she is happy with her blind bags.

Bibinnette:
Received her parcel + she was paid long time ago for all other ponies, because the custom was just a small part of the trade. Just wanted to let you know that ponylady!

hokuspokus:
Received her parcel and we go on our next trade - bcause we both are happy with the trade.

stephabryant1:
I just saw that she received her parcel. Also here a note - the custom were just a part of the trade - she got the other part in a paypal payment longer time ago.
Skelletonimp:
Made the changes and the ponies will shipped again with my next stop at the post office. Will sent you the trackingnumber then. When you receive them safetly we can work on the postage costs - contact me when you have them on hand. :)
---------

Hope that is update enough for you ponylady. :)

@stephabryant1:
Haven't seen your edit post in here before - but I'm glad you received your parcel as well.
But the member in my forum is still waiting for the parcel from you. We need to work on a solution now. Please contact me any way when you read this.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:16:23 AM by Sternenstaub »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2012, 03:09:20 PM »
Still nothing on my end.  :(  I still have some hope since other parcels are arriving,  maybe Customs is way overloaded?
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Sternenstaub

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2012, 03:28:19 PM »
Still nothing on my end.  :(  I still have some hope since other parcels are arriving,  maybe Customs is way overloaded?

I hope they are just overloaded - but like I already told you via pm - I already opened a claim and if your parcel will not show up soon, I have already a replacement for you on hand.
Keep me updated!!

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2012, 03:49:15 PM »
Yep, my first package with eight of the ten blind bags arrived just last Friday.  :frolic:    The second package with the final two is apparently still stuck in customs, but I'm hopeful that won't be too much longer since the first finally made it.  (If I'm reading the postmark correctly, that first one was shipped back on Feb. 24  :whoa: )  I'll update here when the second arrives as well.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal