collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you feel if healthy pony was 30 days long

If its only 1 task awesome
0 (0%)
30 days sounds ok to make a good habit
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Time is too short to feel productive
0 (0%)
Please don't change healthy pony.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Author Topic: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22  (Read 64898 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Buddy System Start Up
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2018, 02:17:41 AM »
UGH.  Parents, please tell me kids start sleeping sometime before the teen years.  Too tired to accomplish much towards my goals but I did get a shower today so... YAH?!

IIRC, you have two kids 3 and under? How much are they sleeping?

The younger they are, the more sleep they are supposed to have...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2018, 06:28:07 AM »
UGH.  Parents, please tell me kids start sleeping sometime before the teen years.  Too tired to accomplish much towards my goals but I did get a shower today so... YAH?!

IIRC, you have two kids 3 and under? How much are they sleeping?

The younger they are, the more sleep they are supposed to have...

Right?!  According to the pediatrician, I got "lucky" with two kids who just need less sleep than others!  Great.  Thanks.
But, cooler weather is on the way and the toddler can play outside and burn off all that energy.  Maybe that'll do it!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2018, 06:43:04 AM »
Oh man! So lucky....?!

I feel like the long summer days also come into play. I know my toddler girl is staying up later because of that.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2018, 11:23:33 AM »
I live. I caught up on all the posts. Many of you are really reaching those goals, and the rest are learning so much on this journey.  I have kept in touch with my buddy, but life got crazy.

Yesterday was my day off after working g 13 days strait, plus work g on a 1 hour presentation hope to be ready by Monday. I made #2 sakes rep this week. I was literally almost cut from the team 3 weeks ago. So stress is high. Still there but I can now breath. I have my first online piano lesson today, so I have to touch my piano. Never done online lessons. So we will see how it goes. I don't have to start work as early. So using that extra hour to work out and get healthy.

I hope Saturday is a good day for me. It's funny. I am doing really well at my job, could get a promotion, but I just feel I am going to fail again. Horrible to think that. I just don't feel confident. I also brought a serious issue to my big boss, and so afraid it will hurt me. Blah!!!! So glad I have Friday off.

Thank you my buddy for your your PM. Made me feel I was in a loop still.

Mini contest for you all! This will be a surprise in the mail from me. Here is what you do. Just post something your buddy has done for you. No mention of who your buddy is. You have till Wed to post. I will do a random number drawing on Wed.

I am off to prep the lesson and work the presentation. I hope I can knit too. I miss the happy color of yarn:)

Great progress everyone!!!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2018, 06:35:34 AM »
October is when everything changes, but when my "off day" yesterday resulted into going to work -- I give up. Life isn't going to give me an opportunity to just do something for me. No point in having a goal that life is just going to not let me have.  :shrug:

Good luck everyone else :heart:

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2018, 07:33:27 AM »
Thursday marked 5 weeks of lower back sprain and I'm pleased to announce: I can pretty much do everything like normal again! I still get a little stiff if I sit for too long, but that could also be muscle-disuse, since I've had to baby those muscles for over a month.

To celebrate, I'm cleaning all the things I couldn't get to for the last month, like my cross stitch storage and lower shelves. Only I'm doing it s-l-o-w-l-y. Over the course of the next week, since I am overly aware of how easily an injury can re-sprain if I don't ease myself into activity.

In other news, I've been stitching a lot (making up for lost time?) and paid off a student loan! Next up on goals, 3D modeling and some religious studies. My, but it feels good to be able to move again.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2018, 07:40:09 AM »
My buddy is inspiring and very sweet! I'm hoping everything is going well for everyone, I've let myself procrastinate on this one project (bah) but I should be able to pump it out tonight and then relax most of the day tomorrow.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2018, 07:41:20 AM »
That’s great news Shatyr. :cheer:  I’ve been sick for the last few days so the only goal I’m keeping up with  right now is my French. I’m enjoying getting to know my buddy. :)

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 07:48:40 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2018, 02:23:14 PM »
Sorry I’ve been MIA, but I should be more active now. Things were just really bad for a bit but recovering.

I would say I’ve made some progress. I’ve made a time table and goals for each room of my house that I’m trying to rearrange to my liking. I’m trying to finish a chunk of it before my Husky’s birthday party at the end of the month.

I bought extra charting paper (I do papergradebooks too) to help with organizing my funds per month, and I’ve been doing Walmart pick up on my groceries to help budget my spending better and avoid temptation of randomly buying something I see and just “want”.

I haven’t made as much progress on the working out, just controlling my portion size a bit better. That’s another area I need to work on.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2018, 02:59:44 PM »
Crazy busy week at work (school start up), and not feeling the greatest, but I'm up to 33% prepped for the bazaar. Got one whole section of product finished this weekend, so that's a good feeling.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 03:09:28 PM by Kiwi »
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2018, 03:03:05 PM »
I am a bit lacking. I get so lazy after work...blah. so my goals are changing. Sometimes life is not your way, so you make another path.

I am making it simple.

1. After work I have to so something.
Options. Knitting, work presentation, crafts, piano, cleaning or working out. I have to choose one.

2. Organize myself. I feel I am using the move and work as excuses for not keeping things cleaned or on schedule. I mean my posting is lacking here!!!

Hubby and I worked out, and I feel super soar. We also went horse riding and that area hurts. Haven't road in over 20 years!!

I am in search of a buddy. If you want a buddy, or take on a second buddy, please PM me:) first come first serve.

Challenger is extended to Friday. No names, but tell us something about your buddy you like:)

So far I have 2 entries, but if I missed you let me know.

My buddy is amazing at posting and being positive.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #161 on: September 14, 2018, 08:01:50 AM »
Ooo two posts back to back...how do I keep up? Haha. The challenge will end today. You just have to post something nice about your buddy, without saying names:D

I will be asking you for your mailing address soon, so i can send the goody prize to winner of the drawing.

I am still super soar from working out Wed. I have walked since then. Piano is limited to days that i have my student, but i have a plan to do more. Hope it works!

I am knitting a shawl and I am 1/3 finish. I have other projects to do too. I am making my list to see what I accomplish today.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2018, 09:41:14 AM »
My weekly check-in, after yesterday I'm up to 36% overall ready for the bazaar (fair bit of product stuff done, today my goal is to work on admin stuff like paperwork, price signs, etc).
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #163 on: September 16, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »
I was a silly pony and decided to ignore that I have something due tonight. I just had an 8 HR shift that my body is not used to at all. I need to work on spacing out my work reasonably.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2018, 08:08:08 AM »
I auditioned for my promotion on Thursday!!! I will be docuseduntil then!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal