collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: night time visitor update now fox to !  (Read 6872 times)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
Re: night time visitor
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 01:33:03 PM »
Aw cutie. We've had to block access for hedgehogs after our doggies bullied one a couple of years ago. They wouldn't leave him alone so I had to take him through to next door's garden with gloves. The dogs followed me into the house so we shut them in... which is a good thing because I dropped him off under a bush next door and by the time I'd come back round he was in our garden again! So we don't get any wildlife now, except pigeons, frogs and bats.

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: night time visitor update now fox to !
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 03:23:12 PM »
update !!

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 03:36:26 PM »
Awww!!  I spotted a little echidna in the wild once but didn't have my camera on me.  They are soooo cute!!

(I wonder if hedgehogs and echidnas are related, you'd think so... and how they ended up on different continents...lol)

They aren't related. Not even remotely - echidnas are more closely related to platypi (being monotremes), and hedgehogs are more closely related to shrews and moles. So they are very far apart relation-wise. They just evolved similar predator-evading techniques.  (Sort of like how both bats and birds evolved flight - but are not at all related.)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2016, 03:45:00 PM »
The fox is beautiful!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2016, 04:16:44 PM »
Wow lucky!  I've seen foxes before but we don't get hedgehogs here- they are soooooooo cute!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2016, 11:05:17 PM »
:fox: :fox: :fox:
:squee:

Foxes are one of my most favorite-y animals EVER and the little hedgie is precious!!!!! I have been trying to capture pictures of animals that visit our apartments at night, a lot of them areee: cats, raccoons, Mediterranean geckos that hang around my lights to eat bugs, and the occasional opposum! Apparently we also have armadillos but I never see them alive walking around....usually common roadkill.

Best animal I have ever seen that came up to our house was when I lived in Minnesota we had STOATS!!!! The ADORABLE ones that are brown with a little white mouth and belly (in warmer months) and white with giant looking black eyes in winter. Ever since I lived there I have always wanted one, probably why I have two ferrets right now!  :P Closest I can get to legally owning a stoat!

Nighttime animals are so fuuuuun! :yippee:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:12:26 PM by Princess Lala »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal