collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: anyone here like card captors?  (Read 2206 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: anyone here like card captors?
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »
a book that teaches you how to use them for Tarot purposes! 

Want!

It's in Japanese though, and I can't read it...  It would be one heck of a translation project.  :D  I recognize the card layouts and such, so I know it's a book on Tarot. 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2012, 05:07:55 PM »
I love it!  I lived in Japan when the anime was released and watched it every week.  I bought binders and collected all the trading cards, bought Nakayoshi every month (yay furoku!) and sent away for two cute CCS bags,  bought all the manga, all three art books, the Kodansha biligual comics volumes 1-6, a Sakura doll and a Syaoran doll, a "life size" Sakura poster, another costume for the Sakura doll, and the Clow cards.  I still have the art books and the shitajiki that came with the first one I think, the bilingual manga, the Clow cards, the bookmarks that came with the original Japanese manga, the art books and a few random trading cards.  I hope to buy the new collected volumes 7-12 in English soon and maybe the anime series eventually too although it's so difficult to capture the intricate beauty of CLAMP art in animation I think.  I have a few of the songs too because they are cute!
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Knibitz

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2012, 05:20:03 PM »
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CCS ;A;  I just about pissed myself silly when I found ...one or two episode tapes and the CCS(one of the?) movies at a flea market one day several years ago.

hmmmmmmmmm maybe I'll watch the movie tonight!

but I LOVED Sakura's costumes, like omg... ;A;   I really and a to put together a character for a ball jointed doll (see my dA link to see what a BJD is) and have her just cosplay sakura ALL THE TIME.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2012, 10:59:08 AM »
Oh I would love to see a Sakura BJD!

One of my favorite outfits was Pink Kitty Sakura.... but there were so many that were awesome...

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2012, 02:33:14 PM »
the show was awesome.. i just wish i could find more XD   and yeah i know that they ca be  used for  devining purposes. as acuatl  cards but mine sit in there little  box.  in mint shape in there little  box.

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2012, 04:56:35 PM »
I adore cardcaptor sakura, I was so obsessed with it as a teenager, to say it affected my drawing style and overall skill would be an understatement.  I don't really like the english version, they butchered the show, but the japanese version is awesome.  I have volumes 1 and 3 of the Cheerio! art books (I got them as a teen and they were EXPENSIVE for someone making little money lol, I never could afford the second one XD)  I had a book of the cards but recently got rid of them.  I have a talking Kero plush somewhere, not sure if it's made it through the multiple moves I've made over the years.  I also have both movies on DVD.  As I teen half of my hdd was CCS media I had saved lol.

vero14_70

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2012, 08:53:04 PM »
We have the manga :) and I have a figure.  :P

Offline Dee_Kary

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://deekary.deviantart.com
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2012, 10:42:23 PM »
I love CCS <3 she was huge to me during my early teens and would draw her a lot! I got to collect the stamps that you glue to an album that tells different stories from the anime (got 1 complete and 1 incomplete plus extra stamps), a couple of coloring books I got to color, both movies on DVD, and recently I did a trade for a UFO mini pillow :). Also I recently got my boyfriend so into it that he chose to include it in his anime collection XD and he's now just missing the last anime dvd! So if anybody has it for sale or trade, let me know ;) (The original subbed japanese episodes, not the butchered version "Cardcaptors")

I so want the omnibus mangas btw!  :heart:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 10:45:27 PM by Dee_Kary »

Thanks to Rainbowjuice and SourdoughStomper for the sigs, and moonflower for the avie!
My deviantart / Commissions: Closed

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2012, 08:11:46 AM »
I wish I had the manga- I finally have enough money to buy one of the books (for the start price) and if they were expensive the first time- they are even more so now :(

I actually hate the one they released in English- they chopped it up so much that the story line isn't even the same- and the voices are hideously annoying...

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2012, 09:20:07 AM »
i  found  one of the mangas at goodwill  ^^

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2012, 11:17:15 AM »
sadly the only one ive seen is the english one, i dont really remember too much of it, just the art was awesome and the story kinda sweet (tho i dont really remember too much of it) ive been reading the mangas that they re-released in Omnibus form and plan on eventually watching the original series so i can see what all the fuss is about (and cause i kinda wanted to watch it again anyways but couldnt find the english version. i dont mind subtitles, im uised to them, but needed something i could just listen to and enjoy while working on projects)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal