collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How long have you waited and looked for the right bait?  (Read 750 times)

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
How long have you waited and looked for the right bait?
« on: January 22, 2015, 07:41:38 AM »
I've been looking offhand for a Daddy Sweet Celebrations bait and it seems like every kid who had him took great care of him! I've gotten two different ones that I thought had rubs or a forelock buzz and both have immaculate hair and great bodies and symbols. I can't bait a good pony so I sold those and am looking again.
How much do boy baits go for anyway?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: How long have you waited and looked for the right bait?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 08:04:11 AM »
Don't feel bad, it took me 3 years to get a baity sweet tooth and I'm still wary of customizing her, her symbols are so nice. I think many of us understand your dilemma.
I think boy baits go for around $8, but I may be waaaay off.

I don't have the heart to ever customize a Big Brother pony (I avoid boy ponies in general for customs).

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 09:49:51 AM »
I'm so new to customs that I've only been waiting since Halloween 2014 for a g1 bride pony. I also have a hard time customizing boys. I almost want to buy a really poor one, make a mold and make my own line of reproduction boys XD

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 12:39:59 PM »
I'm so new to customs that I've only been waiting since Halloween 2014 for a g1 bride pony. I also have a hard time customizing boys. I almost want to buy a really poor one, make a mold and make my own line of reproduction boys XD

If you do, I will love you forever!

I'm the same way, he has to be in BAD shape. And that's rare. Sadly, I think the perfect ones for us would have probably been tossed out :'(

I want to customize a Daddy SC too XD They are soooo handsome. And always look so nice! Unlike most of the Quarterbacks and Saltys I come across. ;)

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 01:51:11 PM »

I'm the same way, he has to be in BAD shape. And that's rare. Sadly, I think the perfect ones for us would have probably been tossed out :'(

I want to customize a Daddy SC too XD They are soooo handsome. And always look so nice! Unlike most of the Quarterbacks and Saltys I come across. ;)
Find me a boy I can cut in half without feeling guilty!  ;)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 08:31:12 PM »
If I could get fakie Big Brothers I'd definitely do more male customs!  I think we all have a hard time baiting those boys!  I have a 4-Speed that's had his hair buzzed off, but I'm not sure if I just want to restore him or create a custom.  I have an idea that I've been putting off because I just don't know if he's baity enough for me to not feel bad about it.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 09:43:06 PM »

Find me a boy I can cut in half without feeling guilty!  ;)

Amen!

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 02:11:09 AM »
I hear you. I have one baity boy ive been sitting on for a year now. Waiting til im POSITIVE what i want the custom to be before i use him then have a better idea.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal