collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ermergerd!!! Guilty pleasures you LOVE (but noone know about)  (Read 9789 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
I've been ill for 3 days. I haven't been able to eat anything until just now, and what do i go for? A small bowl of dry Froot Loops. My mother would be horrified! But I swear, the smell of them and the fact that I used to save my allowance for months just to buy a box as a child brings back good memories. And feeling good feels pretty good right about now :)
How about you? Do you have a sneaky (but embarassing) song you love to sing when you're alone? Do you eat Nutella straight from the jar? Do you go into the back yard during rainstorms in bare feet to feel mud squelch between your toes? What's your guilty (or naughty) little pleasure that YOUR mom wouldn't like?

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ermergerd!!! Guilty pleasures you LOVE (but noone know about)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 01:55:38 PM »
Hmm....I feel like someone knows about most of the weird things that I do....here goes:

Probably the most embarrassing thing that I do is that I totally sing Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball" at the top of my lungs anytime it comes on the radio.  There are also some other songs (especially old boy band songs from back in my high school days) that get the same treatment.

I sometimes replace meals with coffee drinks or sweets, i.e. a frappuccino for breakfast or ice cream/cheesecake/cookies for dinner. 

I like to run my shower water almost painfully hot.  For Game of Thrones fans, I jokingly think of it as my Targaryen shower time.  I'm sure it's dreadful for my skin, but I enjoy it at the time. 

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 02:29:16 PM »
Cops.  I will watch Cops for HOURS at a time. 

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 03:51:21 PM »
What's wrong with Fruit Loops? :lol: If that's the only unhealthy thing you eat then your mom would be absolutely horrified by what goes into my mouth! :lol: Like my almost weekly Baskin Robbins Reese's Sundae... :lookround:

Hmm let's see.

I'm 29 and usually never attracted to people my own age. I've had a crush on guys like Justin Bieber (which was short lived LOL) and guys as old as Ian McKellan and Alan Rickman - who are both old enough to be my grandfather :lol: :blush:

I like to watch Disney Jr. XD Yay for Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First? :lookround:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 04:12:21 PM »
I'm 29 and usually never attracted to people my own age. I've had a crush on guys like Justin Bieber (which was short lived LOL) and guys as old as Ian McKellan and Alan Rickman - who are both old enough to be my grandfather :lol: :blush:

I'm 27 and totally share the attraction to Alan Rickman...particularly when he was playing Severus Snape (which may or may not make it worse)!  I get judged for crushing on Kevin Spacey, too.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 04:23:19 PM »
I like to watch Disney Jr. XD Yay for Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First? :lookround:

This is a forum for people who collect little pastel ponies, I think nobody here considers watching Disney Jr. shows odd :lol:

I prefer kiddie cartoons to 90% of the stuff that's on TV. I think it provides great escapism material when you had a rough day and just want something to lighten the mood. When I was a teen I would mostly watch crime and drama shows, now as an adult I can only have that in very small doses.

@Thread: I would like to think of myself as having no guilty pleasures. I try to own every harmless habit of mine and not feel guilty for it. But thinking about it... I think I have one! I love to talk to myself when no other people are around. Like Gollum :P

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 04:29:27 PM »

I'm 27 and totally share the attraction to Alan Rickman...particularly when he was playing Severus Snape (which may or may not make it worse)!  I get judged for crushing on Kevin Spacey, too.

Snape! *drool* (yes, Alan Rickman is to old for me too)

Well, guilty pleasures.. I like to run/jump around the apartment like a maniac when I'm alone.
I like really sentimental old country songs and they can make me cry when I'm in the right/wrong mood.

ramblequeen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 05:06:30 PM »
My mom wouldn't care, but I'm ashamed to admit I really like some of Lady Gaga's songs :P
(I also love the song "Everytime" by Britney Spears)

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 06:03:14 PM »
Hmm.....ones that no one knows about....

I like to dance in my room obnoxiously while listening to my iPod and lip syncing badly. Yeah. It's embarrassing. xD

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 06:45:13 PM »
I prefer to be nekkid. Always nekkid.

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 06:54:45 PM »
Cops.  I will watch Cops for HOURS at a time. 

I have a parrot that shares your love of Cops he even sings the theme song

Ok confession time my best friend and I like watching the Babrie DVD movies Mariposa is my favorite

and I'm 29 and not really ashamed ok a little

don't judge

Offline summerday

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Thanks Brightberry for my avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 07:59:58 PM »
@Thread: I would like to think of myself as having no guilty pleasures. I try to own every harmless habit of mine and not feel guilty for it. But thinking about it... I think I have one! I love to talk to myself when no other people are around. Like Gollum :P

This is cracking me up! I love it!

I probably have too many. Let's see, I still like to color. I kinda use my daughter as an excuse to do it, but there have been times that I've looked up and she's gone.  I adhere to the COL rule - cat on lap. I can't get up for whatever it is I want or need when I have COL. So, yes, I do need somebody to refill my cup. Sleeping might be my favorite hobby right now. See. I could go on and on.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 08:25:05 PM »
I use my chihuahuas like puppets and have them act out various everyday scenes...
I also make them use their front paws to cover themselves when they're lying on their backs while laughing and yelling "COVER YOUR NAUGHtY BITS!!" At them.

I think i find this far more hilarious than it ireally is...it's been a long winter.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:33:48 PM by SeashellnBubbles »

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 08:48:20 PM »
I love to watch crime drama shows.

I also have a guilty pleasure of taking a nap during the day. My hubby works nights so he is asleep too.

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 09:05:17 PM »
I like to dance in my room obnoxiously while listening to my iPod and lip syncing badly. Yeah. It's embarrassing. xD

^ This. I do this almost daily. |D

- I do eat Nutella straight from the jar, along with peanut butter, and anything else chocolate. >____>
- I talk to my chickens; luckily my mom does this as well.
Mimic on MLPTP

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal