collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 93460 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #300 on: December 27, 2022, 11:24:27 AM »
I took some headache medicine preemptively and ended up with one anyway. Worse, it's centered around my implant. When that hurts, my right eye gets this weird pressure behind it. Plus, it's itchy.

For some reason I can't figure out, I have sores at the corners of my mouth. They really bother me and I keep absentmindedly licking them. Stop that, me! :shakefist:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 27, 2022, 01:45:10 PM »
(Sorry if this is TMI) Are the sores at the very corners of your mouth, like cracks? I had those when in University, I'm not sure what they were or what caused them but like you I kept licking them which made them worse -_- I was given this thing by the pharmacist that was like an iodine paint with a little brush. If I had to guess, they were probably stress related and were the two edges of the upper and lower lip meet, like I had opened my mouth too wide and split my mouth!

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 27, 2022, 03:59:31 PM »
I get those lip splits... yes they are related to cold sores.  I use Blistex lip balm when this happens, and I only use that tube for that purpose so I don't re-contaminate myself when I don't have an outbreak.

ugh I seem to have caught some other form of "ick".  this one makes my head hurt and I am dizzy and my throat is swollen.   not much trouble breathing but I feel like I am jogging underwater against the current while holding a bowling ball.  hooray, all my holiday work break time is going to be me feeling like crusty dried up wet cat food! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #303 on: December 27, 2022, 11:33:17 PM »
All I have is carmex but it works well enough. They aren't cracks, they're bumps, mainly on my upper lip. I've never had a cold sore. I think this is related to the pizza I ate, actually. I had enough points for a free one and got the hand tossed, which has spices on the crust. I usually get deep dish which does not.

New complaint is I can't sleep. Well. That's not completely true. I slept for five hours, which I know some people would be happy with. I need more than that though. So I slept another two. Then I woke up on the wrong side and had acid in my mouth. I didn't want to lie back down so I'm up, at 2:30am. It's cold.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 28, 2022, 07:44:59 PM »
After Christmas, everybody just seems agitated and I don’t know why. Everybody in my house just is angry, and being short and snarky with each each other, and I think everybody is just getting worse because someone will say something that sets someone else off.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 29, 2022, 03:39:34 PM »
My dad has been so out of sorts and grumpy lately that my mom and I have both had about all we can take.  He gripes and complains every day about something.  This morning he deiced that the dog's food and water bowls were wrong because "it gets spilled all of the time."  We've all spilled it at one time or another and sometimes the dog tips it over herself. We found a new pet bowl set at Walmart and my dad thought that it couldn't be the price we told him it was.

I was putting something in the trunk  and I don't know whose fault it was, but the trunck lid hit me hard on the head. It hurt and I said something to my dad about that happening.  That upset him because he said that it's his job to protect the ladies in the family.  That spot still hurts and is a little sore. I also have a slight headache, but that might be from staying up last night watching a movie.

Later on, I hit my shoulder on a doorknob. 

I'm so tired of being almost in tears and feeling like my dad takes the fun out of everything. :( 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #306 on: December 30, 2022, 05:48:56 AM »
I'm so sorry, Ponyfan :hug:

I woke up this morning and my equilibrium was off. My body kept wanting to go to the right. It was a struggle to walk to the bathroom and back. After that, I took my medicine and sat upright on the bed tilting my head around slowly. I thought maybe there was liquid in my ear(s) and that's what was causing it. I don't know if that was the cause but when I got up again, I felt better and the pull wasn't so strong. I'm very dizzy though. My neck hurts again real bad. I did the massager once before getting on my computer. It's still super sore and stiff.

My niece is supposed to get me at some point today and take me to the house so I can get some stuff for my mom and myself. Then I have to go back to the PO. Then we're going to visit my mom. I wish her room wasn't so far away from the entrance :( I have to take a break mid-way and luckily there is a chair to sit in. There was another one but it's gone for some reason. Her room is aaaaaall the way down one hallway and then aaaaaall the way down another and she's at the end. There's a side door right there but it's only an emergency door.

My back hurts a lot too today. Plus... it's "that time of the month" which makes me feel nauseous and gross and makes my pain worse. I don't want to do anything today. Not looking forward to any of this.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 30, 2022, 06:34:26 AM »
Thanks Black Curtains. I'm sorry you're not feeling well today.

My head is still a little tender where the trunk hit it. I'm  pretty sure I have a bump there.

My dog kept me up from midnight to 3 AM. :(  I think she was wanting water, but my dad said not to give her water at night anymore.  My dog kept wandering back and forth and even wouldn't let me use my CPAP machine for a awhile because she kept getting caught in the hose.  At 3 I told her to quit bothering me because it was obvious she didn't need to go outside.  I told my parents about it this morning and they said I could have given the dog a little water so she would have gone back to sleep.  Why didn't they tell me that before?  I was trying to follow what my dad set in place and still ended up doing it wrong.  :argh: :argh:

Ponyfan

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 30, 2022, 03:52:41 PM »
Sorry you are having so much trouble with your parents Ponyfan! My dad can have an awful temper too and I know how draining it can be. :(

I’ve just been feeling blue this past week. I’m set to end training for my new job today and I still feel like I have no clue what I’m doing. I tried to complete some tasks on my own but I don’t feel like I did anything right. We don’t even have designated points of help, so I’m really scared about starting for real next week. I also just really don’t like this job. I wish I wish I could quit but I have so many benefits tied to my employer that I don’t feel like I can easily leave. My pay especially is proving hard to beat.

I always get bummed this time of year anyway and the job stuff is just making it worse. I kinda want to take a semester off school, but that’s once again a benefit tied to my job! So if I want to leave I feel like I should at least try and finish school first.

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #309 on: December 30, 2022, 10:49:14 PM »
I'm up at 1:30am. I could probably go back to sleep but I like how quiet it is right now. Earlier it was very noisy outside, people talking, cars driving by, dogs barking, a girl singing badly, a dude on a bike going back and forth yelling loudly. Tonight it's going to be fireworks. But right now it's very still and quiet.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 30, 2022, 11:47:24 PM »
My girlfriend and I were going to go to the legislature building to see the fireworks for new years. It is going to be very cold and I have come down with a cold or something. So no fireworks for us. Which sucks because I know she was looking forward to it, and I was looking forward to sharing our first new years kiss. Now I just feel awful because of the sickness and because of my own disappointment.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 31, 2022, 09:00:33 AM »
I'm trying to help take down Christmas decorations and clean up stuff and my mom told me multiple times I was doing it wrong. :(  I tried to get rid of old food and my mom literally said "We're not doing that right now.  Put it back."  What's so terrible about wanting to throw old food that isn't good to eat because it's been sitting out for months exposed to extreme temperature changes away?

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #312 on: December 31, 2022, 02:39:24 PM »
omg people are setting off fireworks and it isn't even dark! Aster is hiding under the bed :(

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #313 on: December 31, 2022, 03:31:08 PM »
poor Aster :(

i was outside working on the lawn and someone set off what i hope a firework. it was 4pm! scared me half to death.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 31, 2022, 03:49:05 PM »
I'm sorry Aster is so scared.  :(  My dog used to be terrified of fireworks too.  She's done better the last couple of years though.  We used to have to sit up with her until it got quitter, usually around midnight on July 5th. 

The Internet has gone out everyday since the 22nd. :(.  It's so annoying.  Every time I think it won't go out today, it does. 

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal