Creativity > Adoptables

[All done!] Fairy Tail Birds pixel adoptable

<< < (2/4) > >>

Libelle:
Awww! I'd love to have two facing each other, please!

Username: Libelle
Reference image of bird or pony: G4 Flitter (pony, symbol) / G4 Starswirl (pony + symbol)
Symbol(s): dragonfly / starswirl
Accessories?: pink bow for Flitter
Other: Thank you! <3

Taxel:
Thank you! She turned out so cute! :D

PrincessStarlily:
Aw, these are so cute! Thanks for offering them, Sundown. ^.^ (I'm homeschooled, too; sounds like we're a lot alike! :P )

May I please have one of Princess Tiffany and another of Salty?

Username: PrincessStarlily

Reference image of Princess Tiffany: Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Symbol(s): As shown in ref. If you can, could I have a copy of her with the symbol and without? If you can't do that, I'll say without.
Accessories?: May I please have a ribbon around her neck, like Twilight Pink Navarro has? I'd like for it to be the same blue color as her eyes in the reference.
Other: Please make sure her hair has whitish streaks that look like tinsel...and may I please have her facing left; the same direction as your example?

Reference image of Salty: Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Symbol(s): As shown in ref. If you can, could I have a copy of him with the symbol and without? If you can't do that, I'll say without.
Accessories?: Do you think you could give him a little lime green BB bandanna? Don't worry about the design if it's too hard.
Other: I'd like this guy facing right, please. ^.^

Thank you so much! :hug:

rosierjay:
holy smoly cute's ville.
Username:rosierjay
Reference image of bird or pony: (OCs are accepted.)
Meron
Alder
Symbol(s): her's is a soda glass, his is leaves with a few pinecones
Accessories?: cherry earrings on the bright green one.
Other:
love it if alder was on the left side. um your left.

Marigold:
Username: Marigold
Reference image of bird or pony: see link in my signature
Symbol(s):  see link in signature
Accessories?:  I like that bow you did for Twilight. Maybe in lavender?  Or sea foam green?  Your call.
Other:

Username: 
Reference image of bird or pony: http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh519/MarigoldPony/Ponies/grapewinefull_zps2cc5360e-1_zpsb21668a9.png
Symbol(s):  she has grapes on her but whatever you decide to do is good.  :)
Accessories?:
Other:

Thank you so much!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version