collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So thoughts on Argentina Butterscotch with Long Orange Hair  (Read 3176 times)

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: So thoughts on Argentina Butterscotch with Long Orange Hair
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »
I feel really confused about this seller because I've only had good dealings with her but now I'm finding out all this bad stuff. I gave her the benefit of the doubt the first time the Macau Snuzzledrop popped up but I'm not so confident now. I have a pony in the mail from her now (I won her before I saw the second thread about Snuzzledrop and this thread). I think she'll be my last pony from this seller. I'm just too freaked out now.
I'm just so disappointed in her. I mean she found me a Hugster when I couldn't find one. I just expected better from this seller. :(

Sabrina, if you have been happy with the seller then I would just use caution.
You need to know your ponies including variants because she is not going to refund you without a  hassle if you mess up and buy something that is not as Described when you get it.  That has been clear all along and even though she claims to have the Variations from her collection she obviously is not as knowledgeable as she thinks she is for 11 years of collection.

Thanks Shelti. I think that's why I've been so lucky with her so far because I've only bought really common ponies from her, except for Jenny. I would definitely never buy another nirvana from her. I don't feel confident enough in my knowledge of nirvanas to risk it.
I don't think I'll be buying from her again. I really don't like that people let her know about her ponies and she didn't do anything about it. I don't really want to be supporting someone who does that.

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+1687)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2013, 10:53:29 AM »
I feel really confused about this seller because I've only had good dealings with her but now I'm finding out all this bad stuff. I gave her the benefit of the doubt the first time the Macau Snuzzledrop popped up but I'm not so confident now. I have a pony in the mail from her now (I won her before I saw the second thread about Snuzzledrop and this thread). I think she'll be my last pony from this seller. I'm just too freaked out now.
I'm just so disappointed in her. I mean she found me a Hugster when I couldn't find one. I just expected better from this seller. :(

Sabrina, if you have been happy with the seller then I would just use caution.
You need to know your ponies including variants because she is not going to refund you without a  hassle if you mess up and buy something that is not as Described when you get it.  That has been clear all along and even though she claims to have the Variations from her collection she obviously is not as knowledgeable as she thinks she is for 11 years of collection.

Thanks Shelti. I think that's why I've been so lucky with her so far because I've only bought really common ponies from her, except for Jenny. I would definitely never buy another nirvana from her. I don't feel confident enough in my knowledge of nirvanas to risk it.
I don't think I'll be buying from her again. I really don't like that people let her know about her ponies and she didn't do anything about it. I don't really want to be supporting someone who does that.

Very true, I personally brought to her attention the Argie Butterscotch and the Franken Macau Pony.  I know several others from the Community also contacted her.  She responded to some, she did not respond to me on either pony so I guess, enough said.  If she had given me the lame duck excuse she gave others I would have responded back to her about the fact she touts her 11 years of pony knowledge in her ads.  She should know what she is working with if she states it.
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2013, 11:22:01 AM »
Very true, I personally brought to her attention the Argie Butterscotch and the Franken Macau Pony.  I know several others from the Community also contacted her.  She responded to some, she did not respond to me on either pony so I guess, enough said.  If she had given me the lame duck excuse she gave others I would have responded back to her about the fact she touts her 11 years of pony knowledge in her ads.  She should know what she is working with if she states it.

That statement is why I started buying from her in the first place. That statement saids "you can trust me because I'm a professional".
She's so silly not listen to you and the others. By not doing anything about those ponies she's just losing customers. Seeing as she has defended herself on arena before she has to realise that this information would be passed on to other collectors.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal